The pubs might finally be reopening this weekend (in England at least) but it will still be a while before pre-lockdown pub-going habits make a full return, and we certainly won’t be settling into a packed pub for a pub quiz any time soon.
With that in mind, there is still an appetite for one of lockdown’s most popular pastimes – the video chat quiz – so you can still test the knowledge of your friends and families from home without having to worry too much about social distancing.
Throughout the lockdown, we’ve been providing a helping hand for new quizmasters up and down the country. Drafting a long list of questions can be tough work, but with our extensive RadioTimes.com general knowledge quiz, comprising of more than 300 questions, that’s one thing you don’t need to worry about.
From general knowledge everyone could have a bash at, to music, sport, film and even the likes of obscure questions and soap trivia to test even the most dedicated fan, we’ve got you covered.
So, take a look below and start to put together your own custom pub quiz. If one round seems particularly appealing, click for more testing questions from that genre.
Ready, steady, quiz…
General knowledge questions and answers
- Only two countries in the world have a flag that is square-shaped. One is the Vatican City, but what is the other?
- Hamilton has become one of the biggest musical theatre shows of all time since it debuted in 2015 – but what is the name of the acclaimed star who wrote it?
- Name the current UK Home Secretary.
- In 2017 the Best Picture Oscar winner was erroneously announced as La La Land. But which film actually won the award?
- The highest peak in Europe is in which country?
- Which Shakespeare play included the famous stage direction Exit Pursued By A Bear?
- Which iconic English rock band are responsible for the 1967 hit song Waterloo Sunset?
- In which year was the popular video game Fortnite first released?
- Which vegetable forms the base of a traditional moussaka?
- How many hearts does an octopus have?
- Roger Federer has won Wimbledon a record eight times, but in what year was his first triumph?
- Which element has the periodic symbol Au?
- What is the capital city of Belarus?
- The Social Network is a film about the founding of which major website?
- George Orwell famously travelled to fight in which conflict?
- What currency is used in Mexico?
- Which city hosted the Olympics in the year 2000?
- What is the national animal of Scotland?
- What is the square root of 256?
- With which American sport would you associate Babe Ruth, Jackie Robinson and Joe DiMaggio?
- Lin Manuel Miranda
- Priti Patel
- Russia (Mount Elbrus)
- A Winter’s Tale
- The Kinks
- The Spanish Civil War
- The peso
- A Unicorn
Obscure quiz questions and answers
- How many permanent teeth does a dog have?
- What is the most sold flavour of Walker’s crisps?
- What is the full postcode of the Houses of Parliament?
- What is someone who believes in antidisestablishmentarianism opposed to the disestablishment of?
- What does the Latin Tempus mean in English?
- How many chukkers are there in a polo match?
- On average how far away is the moon from the earth in miles?
- What’s longer, a nautical mile or a mile?
- Saying the name of what dried fruit used to be used to encourage people to smile before a photo in the 1800s, before the phrase “cheese?”
- Which country in the world is believed to have the most miles of motorway?
- Cheese and Onion
- W1A 0AA
- The Church of England
- Nautical mile (it’s 1.15 miles)
Music quiz questions and answers
- Noel and Liam Gallagher from Oasis have an older brother, what’s his name?
- Name the song and the artist for the following lyric: “Maybe I’m foolish, maybe I’m blind, thinking I can see through this and see what’s behind”
- Matt Goss, Luke Goss and Craig Logan made up which band?
- In what year did The Beatles split up?
- What nationality is pop superstar Justin Bieber?
- Complete this Spice Girls lyric: “If you wanna be my [BLANK], you gotta get with my friends”
- God Only Knows was a 1966 hit for which American band?
- Gary and Martin Kemp were in what band?
- In what decade was pop icon Madonna born?
- Which two country singers famously sang together on 1983 song Islands in the Stream?
- Paul Gallagher
- Human by Rag’n’Bone Man
- Lover (from the song Wannabe)
- The Beach Boys
- Spandau Ballet
- 150s (1958)
- Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton
More music quiz questions and answers
Sport quiz questions and answers
- Which city will host the 2028 Olympic Games?
- How many goals did England score (excluding penalty shoot-outs) at the Mens’ 2018 FIFA World Cup?
- Ben Stokes inspired England’s 2019 Cricket World Cup final victory over New Zealand – who scored the second-highest number of runs in the match for England?
- How many different teams have won the Premier League since the start of the inaugural season in 1992/93?
- In tennis, who has won more Women’s Singles Grand Slam titles – Martina Navratilova or Serena Williams?
- What score did cricketing legend Don Bradman average as a batsman across his career?
- At which venue is the British Grand Prix held?
- How many horses are on each team in a polo match?
- Where is the US Masters golf tournament held?
- Which European city hosted the 1936 Summer Olympics?
- Los Angeles
- Jos Buttler
- Six (Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Leicester, Blackburn)
- Serena Williams
- Augusta National Golf Club
More sport quiz questions and answers
TV quiz questions and answers
- What is Postman Pat’s surname?
- In what year did Channel 5 launch in the UK?
- Of what is the sci-fi show Torchwood an anagram?
- Which show is Frasier a spin-off from?
- What was the name of the tower block where Del Boy and Rodney Trotter lived in Only Fools and Horses?
- Gillian Anderson plays a therapist in which hit Netflix show?
- What is the name of the fictional borough of Melbourne where Australian soap Neighbours is set?
- EastEnders began broadcasting on BBC One in which year?
- Who is the longest serving presenter of the BBC children’s show Blue Peter?
- What is the name of Mackenzie Crook’s character in sitcom The Office?
- Doctor Who
- Nelson Mandela House
- Sex Education
- John Noakes (12 years from 1965-1978)
- Gareth Keenan
More TV quiz questions and answers
Film quiz questions and answers
- Which British actor plays Alfred Pennyworth in Joker (2019)?
- What is the name of John Goodman’s character in The Big Lebowski?
- Which colour pill does Neo swallow in The Matrix?
- Name the composer behind the soundtracks of The Lion King, Inception and Pirates of the Caribbean.
- Which 2014 Seth Rogan film caused the North Korean government to threaten action against the United States?
- What type of car does Doc Brown use as a time machine in Back To The Future?
- Which Catastrophe star makes a cameo in Deadpool 2 as Peter?
- Which husband-wife duo starred in 2018’s horror film A Quiet Place?
- Which 2019 film won the Golden Raspberry Award for Worst Film this year?
- What does Bridget Jones name her baby in the film series’s third instalment?
- Douglas Hodge
- Walter Sobchak
- Hanz Zimmer
- The Interview
- Rob Delaney
- Emily Blunt and John Krasinski
More film quiz questions and answers
Food and Drink quiz questions and answers
- Name the hottest chilli pepper in the world.
- Which soft drink is commonly associated with Scotland?
- According to McDonalds’ official website, how many calories does a regular Big Mac contain? (Accept to the nearest 10)
- What are the two main ingredients of a Dark and Stormy cocktail?
- Name the 2019 winner of the Great British Bake Off.
- Gouda is a popular cheese originating from which country?
- A screwdriver cocktail is orange juice, ice and which spirit?
- Which southern Italian city is usually credited as the birthplace of the pizza?
- What number is found in reference to their varieties on Heinz products?
- Pret a Manger is a popular sandwich chain in the UK, but what does the French name mean in English?
- Carolina Reaper
- Dark rum, Ginger Beer
- David (Atherton)
- The Netherlands
- Ready to eat
More food and drink quiz questions and answers
Geography quiz questions and answers
- What is the largest landlocked country in the world by size?
- Which US state was Donald Trump born in?
- If you completed the Three Peaks challenge, which three UK mountains would you have climbed?
- Which UK city is situated further west – Bristol or Edinburgh?
- How many countries are there in the region of Europe? (Recognised by the United Nations)
- What is the capital of Finland?
- What is the currency of Vietnam?
- What language is spoken in Brazil?
- What do the French call the English Channel?
- How many permanent members are there on the UN security council?
- New York
- Ben Nevis, Snowdon, Scafell Pike
- Vietnamese dong
- la Manche
- Five: China, France, Russian Federation, United Kingdom, United States
More geography quiz questions and answers
Easy quiz questions and answers
- What is the capital of Germany?
- What temperature centigrade does water boil at?
- What company is also the name of one of the longest rivers in the world?
- What in the animal kingdom is a doe?
- What is the tallest mountain in the world?
- How many centimetres in a metre
- What language is spoken in Norway?
- What is the busiest airport in Britain called?
- Who is next in line to the British throne after Queen Elizabeth II
- What number is a baker’s dozen?
- 100 degrees centigrade
- A female deer
- Mount Everest
- London Heathrow
- Prince Charles
More easy pub quiz questions and answers
Comedy quiz questions and answers
- The six main stars of Friends appeared in all 236 episodes. Who is the next most regular character to appear in the show?
- In which year did the original UK version of The Office air?
- What was legendary comedy actor Oliver Hardy’s real first name at birth?
- What is Sheldon Cooper’s one-word catchphrase in The Big Bang Theory?
- Name the five ingredients demanded by one of Basil Fawlty’s guests to make the infamous Waldorf Salad.
- Complete the name of the classic British sitcom: Steptoe and [blank]
- Who played the Prime Minister, Jim Hacker, in Yes, Prime Minister?
- What was the name of Ronnie Barker’s character in Open All Hours?
- Who plays comedy character Alan Partridge?
- Name the characters played by David Mitchell and Robert Webb in Peep Show
- Gunther (151 episodes)
- Celery, apple, walnuts, grapes, mayonnaise
- Paul Eddington
- Albert Arkwright, usually known just as Arkwright
- Steve Coogan
- Mark Corrigan and Jeremy Usborne
More sitcom quiz questions and answers
Family quiz questions and answers
- How many sides does a hexagon have?
- What colour are most buses in London?
- What’s the name of the talking snowman in Disney’s Frozen?
- What do the wheel’s on the bus do in the song?
- What is taller, an elephant or a giraffe?
- Who are Harry Potter’s two best friends?
- What’s the name of the cowboy in Toy Story?
- How many planets are in our solar system?
- How many players are in a football team?
- How many zeros are there in one thousand?
- Go round and round
- A giraffe (they are the tallest animal and can grow up to nearly six metres tall!)
- Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger
- 11 players
More young children’s family pub quiz question’s and answers
Hard quiz questions and answers
- Gordon Sumner is the real name of what famous British musician?
- What is the capital of Barbados?
- Glossectomy is the removal of all of or part of which body part?
- What was the first single to be released by the band Oasis?
- Geoff Hurst famously scored a hatrick in England’s 4-2 win over West Germany in the 1966 World Cup final. Who scored the other goal for England?
- The tongue
- Martin Peters
More hard pub quiz questions and answers
Literature quiz questions and answers
- What was the working title of Margaret Mitchell’s classic 1936 novel Gone With the Wind?
- Which Stephen King novel takes place mostly in the fictional Overlook Hotel?
- What do Lord of the Rings author J.R.R. Tolkien’s initials stand for?
- What is the best-selling novel of all time?
- Who authored The Hunger Games book series?
- Ba! Ba! Black Sheep
- The Shining
- John Ronald Reuel
- Don Quixote
- Suzanne Collins
More literature quiz questions and answers
Science quiz questions and answers
- Which planet is nearest the sun?
- What part of a plant conducts photosynthesis?
- How many elements are in the periodic table?
- Where is the smallest bone in the human body located?
- How many hearts does an octopus have?
More science quiz questions and answers
Technology quiz questions and answers
- With over 222 million units sold, what is Apple’s highest-selling iPhone model?
- In which year was the Microsoft XP operating system released?
- Elon Musk is the CEO of which global brand.
- What does GIF stand for?
- In which year was the Nintendo 64 released in Europe?
- iPhone 6/6 Plus
- Graphics Interchange Format
More technology pub quiz
2000s music quiz questions and answers
- Which singer had 2007’s best-selling album, Back to Black?
- Duo Gnarles Barkley had a huge hit in 2006 with Crazy, but what’s the name of the singer?
- Girls Aloud released their first single in 2002, Sound of the Underground. Name all the members.
- Which American rapper released The College Dropout in 2004?
- In which year did Taylor Swift release her debut single, Love Story?
- Amy Winehouse
- CeeLo Green
- Cheryl, Nadine Coyle, Sarah Harding, Nicola Roberts and Kimberley Walsh
- Kanye West
More 2000s music pub quiz
90s music quiz questions and answers
- How many people attended the Knebworth Oasis concerts over a weekend in 1996?
- Who is the lead singer of Pulp?
- Name Britney Spears first album released in 1999
- Who is the former drummer of Nirvana who fronts the Foo Fighters?
- Who had a hit with MMMBop in April 1997?
- Jarvis Cocker
- … Baby One More Time
- Dave Grohl
More 90s music pub quiz
80s music quiz questions and answers
- Eye of the Tiger is from the soundtrack of which 80s film?
- Which Frankie Goes to Hollywood song was banned by the BBC?
- A 1987 number one hit by The Firm parodied which sci-fi show?
- Which 1980s band was the Rev Richard Cole a part of?
- Which former Beatle had a number one hit with Stevie Wonder in 1982?
- Rocky III
- Star Trek
- The Communards
- Paul McCartney
More 80s pub quiz
70s music quiz questions and answers
- Who was the lead singer of T Rex?
- Which children’s characters famous for living on Wimbledon Common released several novelty singles in the 70s
- What is the first line of Queen’s Bohemian Rhapsody?
- John Denver’s Take Me Home Country Roads is about which US state?
- True or false: Lynyrd Skynyrd got their name from a strict school P.E. teacher?
- Marc Bolam
- The Wombles
- Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?
- West Virginia
More 70s music pub quiz
60s music quiz questions and answers
- Davy Jones was a singer for which TV band?
- Dustin Hoffman film The Graduate featured a soundtrack from which folk-rock duo?
- What was the name of Cliff Richard’s backing group during the 60s?
- How many UK number ones did Elvis Presley have in the 60s?
- Which American singer-songwriter sang of falling into a Ring Of Fire?
- The Monkees
- Simon and Garfunkel
- The Shadows
- Johnny Cash
More 60s music pub quiz
Soaps quiz questions and answers
- In which fictional town is Coronation Street set in?
- Who shot Phil Mitchell in an iconic 2001 Eastenders storyline?
- Which iconic soap character lost his first wife to electrocution by hair dryer?
- Which year did the first episode of Emmerdale Farm air?
- What is the name of Scott Drinkwell’s drag queen alter-ego in Hollyoaks?
- Lisa Shaw
- Ken Barlow
- Anita Tinkle
More soaps pub quiz
Netflix quiz questions and answers
- Name the actress who plays the role of Eleven in Stranger Things.
- Making A Murderer (season 1) was released on Netflix in which year?
- Which US state was Joe Exotic a.k.a. the Tiger King’s G.W. Zoo based?
- How many actresses played the part of Queen Elizabeth II in The Crown so far (season 1, 2, 3)?
- Which former Doctor Who star played the role of a villain in Netflix Marvel series Jessica Jones?
- Millie Bobby Brown
- Two (Claire Foy, Olivia Coleman)
- David Tennant
More Netflix pub quiz
Doctor Who quiz questions and answers
- What was the first thing Christopher Eccleston’s Ninth Doctor said in NuWho’s first episode, Rose?
- Which actor played the Doctor the longest (continuously, not counting later cameos) in the TV series?
- In 2006’s Doomsday, what country is Bad Wolf Bay in?
- How old was Matt Smith when he was cast in Doctor Who?
- Which other alien race are the Sea Devils related to?
- Tom Baker
- The Silurians
More full Doctor Who quiz
Marvel quiz questions and answers
- How many infinity stones are there?
- What was the first film to be released in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
- What does the acronym S.H.I.E.L.D. stand for?
- Natasha Romanova is the real name of which superhero?
- What is the highest-grossing Marvel movie without the word ‘Avengers’ in the title?
- Iron Man (2008)
- Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division
- Black Widow
- Black Panther
Click for our full Marvel pub quiz
Sci Fi quiz questions and answers
- What is the highest-grossing film in the Alien franchise featuring the word ‘Alien’?
- Which famous actor pulled out of Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith when he discovered that non-union actors were being used?
- In Star Trek: The Original Series, who was Captain in the pilot episode before Captain Kirk?
- When the Doctor first meets a young Amy Pond after he crashes the TARDIS in her back garden, what food does he ask her for?
- What does the licence plate on the DeLorean say in Back To The Future?
- Alien: Covenant
- Gary Oldman (had agreed to be the voice of General Grievous)
- Captain Pike
Click for our full Sci-Fi & Fantasy pub quiz
Harry Potter quiz questions and answers
- Name Ron Weasley’s parents.
- What position does Harry play on the Quidditch team?
- Who is Fluffy?
- What is the longest Harry Potter film? (Non-extended versions)
- What is the effect of the Obliviate spell?
- Molly and Arthur Weasley
- Three-headed dog
- Chamber of Secrets (161 minutes)
- Removes memories
Click for our full Harry Potter pub quiz
Disney quiz questions and answers
- Which film was released in UK cinemas first – Lion King or Toy Story?
- Christian Bale made his voice-acting debut in which animated Disney film?
- How many Pirates of the Caribbean films have been released?
- Pedro Pascal stars as the lead character in which original Disney+ series?
- In Monsters Inc. what is Sulley’s full name?
- Lion King
- The Mandalorian
- James P. Sullivan
Click for our full Disney pub quiz
James Bond quiz questions and answers
- How many actors have played the role of James Bond?
- What is the top grossing James Bond film to date?
- Which year was Daniel Craig’s first Bond film released?
- Name Christopher Lee’s villain character in The Man With The Golden Gun?
- Which famous artist recorded the theme song for Goldeneye?
- 2006 (Casino Royale)
- Francisco Scaramanga
- Tina Turner
Click for our full James Bond pub quiz
History quiz questions and answers
- Which year did the Vietnam War start?
- Queen Elizabeth II is the longest reigning monarch of the UK, followed by Queen Victoria – but who is third?
- Which two houses were involved in the War of the Roses?
- Divorced, beheaded, died, divorced, beheaded, survived – who was Henry VIII’s last wife?
- Which year did the European Union first introduce the Euro as currency?
- George III
- York, Lancaster
- Catherine Parr
Click for our full History pub quiz
Star Wars quiz questions and answers
- What character is played by Oscar Isaac in the sequel trilogy?
- Admiral Ackbar belongs to what species?
- The showrunners of which mega TV series reportedly walked away from a planned Star Wars trilogy?
- What is the name of the top secret order given by Palpatine in Revenge of the Sith, calling for all Jedi leaders to be killed?
- What type of creature does Luke Skywalker fight underneath Jabba the Hutt’s throne in Return of the Jedi?
- Poe Dameron
- Mon Calamari
- Game of Thrones
- Order 66
- A Rancor
Check out our full Star Wars pub quiz
The Simpsons quiz questions and answers
- Who created The Simpsons?
- How many seasons of the Simpsons are there?
- What’s Homer’s catchphrase?
- How many fingers do Simpsons characters have?
- What instrument does Lisa Simpson play?
- Matt Groening
Check out our full Simpsons pub quiz
Football quiz questions and answers
- Name the three players who share a record for most Premier League red cards (8).
- Which English Football League team holds the nickname The Cobblers?
- Who scored the fastest goal in Premier League history after just 7.69 seconds?
- What is the official name of the original FIFA World Cup trophy used between 1930 and 1970?
- How many nations were scheduled to host games at Euro 2020 before its postponement?
- Richard Dunne, Patrick Vieira, Duncan Ferguson
- Northampton Town
- Shane Long (for Southampton against Watford in 2018/19)
- Jules Rimet
Click for our full football pub quiz
Cricket quiz questions and answers
- Which county cricket club does England star Jofra Archer play for?
- Which non-UK city was Ben Stokes born in?
- What is Joe Root’s ODI shirt number?
- Which England bowler earned the nickname ’The Burnley Express’?
- Was Alastair Cook’s England Test batting average above or below 45?
- Christchurch, New Zealand
- James “Jimmy” Anderson
- Above (45.35)
Click for our full cricket pub quiz
Tennis quiz questions and answers
- The 2019 Wimbledon final between Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic was decided by a tiebreaker – how many games had each player won in the final set prior to the tiebreaker?
- Who won the Australian Open Women’s Singles title in 2020?
- How many Grand Slam titles has Andy Murray won?
- Rafael Nadal has won all four majors at least once in his career – true or false?
- Who was the last American player to win a gold medal in the Olympic Games Men’s Singles tournament?
- Sofia Kenin
- Three (Wimbledon x2, US Open)
- Andre Agassi (1996)
Click for our full tennis pub quiz
Golf quiz questions and answers
- Who won the 2019 US Open?
- Which European golfer sunk the iconic winning putt in the 2019 Solheim Cup?
- In which US state is the famous Whistling Straits course?
- Who was the last winner of a men’s major not from the USA or Europe?
- How many majors has Rory McIlroy won in his career so far?
- Gary Woodland
- Suzann Pettersen
- Jason Day (The Masters, 2015)
- Four (PGA Championship x2, US Open, The Open)
Click for our full golf pub quiz
Boxing quiz questions and answers
- In which round did Tyson Fury defeat Deontay Wilder in their second showdown?
- Carl Froch defeated which opponent at Wembley in 2014?
- Who did Anthony Joshua defeat in 2016 to claim the IBF Heavyweight title?
- Muhammed Ali was born in which US state?
- Who is the Number 1 pound-for-pound boxer in the world according to The Ring’s top 10 rankings?
- George Groves
- Charles Martin
- Canelo Alvarez
Click for our full boxing pub quiz
Film anagram quiz questions and answers
- beanbag mints
- frog had teeth
- poetic inn
- think legion
- end of mining
- Batman Begins
- The Godfather
- The Lion King
- Finding Nemo
Click for our full film anagrams pub quiz
Art quiz questions and answers
- Which artist painted the Mona Lisa?
- Café Terrace at Night is an 1888 oil painting by which Dutch master?
- Where is the original Starry Night by Vincent Van Gogh housed?
- In which century did Rembrandt live?
- In what decade was celebrated artist Tracy Emin born?
- Leonardo da Vinci
- Vincent Van Gogh
- Museum of Modern Art, New York
Click for our full Art pub quiz
Capital cities quiz questions and answers
- What is the capital of Bulgaria?
- What is the capital of New Zealand?
- Beirut is the capital of which country?
- What is the capital of Canada?
- Hanoi is the capital of which country?
- What is the capital of Argentina?
- The capital of Iceland is?
- Slovakia’s capital is?
- What’s the capital of Belgium?
- What is the capital of Brazil?
- Buenos Aries
Click for our full capital cities pub quiz
True or False quiz questions and answers
- Canada has the biggest coastline of any country in the world – True or false?
- The Prime Minister of Great Britain has to be a sitting Member of Parliament. True or false?
- Michael Caine’s real name is Reginald Dwight. True or false?
- The Second World War started in 1935. True or false?
- Netflix began as a DVD rental service. True or false?
- False. That’s Elton John. Michael Caine’s real name is Maurice Micklewhite.
- False. It started in 1939/
Click for our full true or false pub quiz
Politics quiz questions and answers
- How many leaders has the Conservative Party had in the 21st Century?
- In 1952 Albert Einstein was offered the Presidency of which country?
- What colour are the seats in the House of Commons?
- What year did Britain join the EEC, now knows as the European Union?
- In which state was former US President Barack Obama born?
- Six – William Hague, Iain Duncan Smith, Michael Howard, David Cameron, Theresa May, Boris Johnson
Click for our full Politics pub quiz
Kids General Knowledge quiz questions and answers
- What three colours make up the German flag?
- Nick, Joe and Kevin are all members of which pop band?
- Which Disney Princess called Gus and Jaq friends?
- Who is the president of the United States?
- What sport did David Beckham play?
- Red, yellow and black
- Jonas Brothers
- Donald Trump
Click for our full kids general knowledge quiz
Travel quiz questions and answers
- What is the nearest airport to Liverpool Street Station?
- Bohemian Switzerland National Park is in which country?
- Which lake is often described as the jewel of the Italian lakes?
- In which country would you find the original Legoland?
- Which island group includes Ibiza, Menorca and Majorca?
- London City Airport
- Czech Republic
- Lake Como
- The Balearics
Click for our full travel pub quiz
Biology quiz questions and answers
- Otalgia is the medical term for what in animals?
- True or false – salamanders are warm-blooded
- Which process converts sugar to acids, alcohol or gases?
- Which chamber of the heart pumps deoxygenated blood to the lungs?
- What is the largest animal on the planet?
- Right ventricle
- Blue whale
Click for our full biology pub quiz
The Crown quiz questions and answers
- Name all the actresses who have portrayed Princess Margaret in The Crown so far.
- In The Crown series three, Prince Philip meets with the Apollo 11 astronauts in 1969. Name all three astronauts in question.
- In which Welsh town did a young Prince Charles learn Welsh?
- To the nearest day, how many days in total with Elizabeth’s uncle reign as Edward VIII before he abdicated?
- Who played Prime Minister Anthony Eden in The Crown?
- Vanessa Kirby and Helena Bonham Carter.
- Buzz Aldrin, Neil Armstrong and Michael Collins.
- Jeremy Northam.
Check out our full The Crown pub quiz
Friends quiz questions and answers
- Which two books do Joey and Rachel swap in season 3’s ‘The One Where Monica and Richard Are Just Friends’?
- Which sitcom makes Joey homesick for America in ‘The One with Ross’s Wedding’?
- What is the name of Phoebe’s elusive roommate whom he never meet?
- What are the names of Frank and Alice’s triplets?
- Who plays Phoebe’s long-lost father in season 5’s ‘The One With Joey’s Bag’?
- Little Women and The Shining
- Chandler, Lesley and Frank Jr. Jr.
- Bob Balaban
Check out our full Friends pub quiz
Game of Thrones quiz questions and answers
- Name the actor who plays Jon Snow?
- How many seasons in total are there of Game of Thrones?
- What US premium cable network made Game of Thrones?
- ‘All men must die’ translates as what term in High Valyrian?
- What is the ancestral home of the Lannister family?
- Kit Harington
- Valar morghulis
- Casterly Rock
Check out our full Game of Thrones pub quiz
Breaking Bad quiz questions and answers
- In which New Mexico city is Breaking Bad set?
- Name the actor who plays Walter White?
- Which character is nicknamed Cap’n Cook in the pilot episode?
- Which specific form of cancer is Walt diagnosed with?
- What colour shirt is Walt wearing in the iconic desert scene where he is pointing a gun wearing his white underwear?
- Bryan Cranston
- Jesse Pinkman
- Lung cancer
Click for our full Breaking Bad pub quiz
Peaky Blinders quiz questions and answers
- Name Tommy Shelby’s only sister.
- Which war have the Peaky Blinders returned from in season 1?
- Which area of Birmingham is the show set?
- The disappearance of which items prompts Inspector Campbell to visit the Peaky Blinders in the first place?
- What does the slang term ‘Tokyo’ refer to in Peaky Blinders?
- Ada Shelby
- World War I
- Small Heath
Click for our full Peaky Blinders pub quiz
Action movie quiz questions and answers
- How many actors have played James Bond?
- What’s the main character in Die Hard called?
- What causes John Wick to return to his old life of crime in John Wick?
- Who plays John J Rambo in Rambo?
- What iconic weapon does the Bride use in Kill Bill?
- John McClane
- His dog’s murder
- Sylvester Stallone
- Samurai sword/katana
Click for our full action movie pub quiz
Tie breaker quiz questions and answers
- To the nearest thousand, how many words are in the complete works of Shakespeare?
- How many minutes long is the film Jaws?
- How high is Mount Everest in metres?
- How many bones are there in the average adult human body?
- What percentage of the Earth’s surface is made up o the Atlantic Ocean?
- 8,848 metres
- 20 per cent
Click for our full tie breaker quiz selection
WWE wrestling quiz questions and answers
- Who is the tallest ever WWE wrestler?
- The Tombstone Piledriver is a finisher made famous by which iconic wrestler?
- Who did John Cena debut against?
- Edge is married to which former WWE wrestler?
- Who is the first ever female Money in the Bank winner?
- Giant Gonzales at eight feet tall
- The Undertaker
- Kurt Angle
- Beth Phoenix
Click for our full WWE Wrestling pub quiz