Let’s face it, everyone loves a quiz!
There’s no better way of spending an afternoon with the family, an evening down the pub with friends – or dare we say it, a Zoom call (or similar) with a group of people in different places sitting on their sofas. And although many of us probably did more than our fair share of quizzing during the last 18 months or so of lockdowns, people are still keen to host and partake in quizzes both virtually and in real life as we hurtle towards the end of 2021.
- Brush up on your TV expertise with the latest Apple Original series and films streaming now on Apple TV+
But the problem with quizzes, is you need questions – and the more quizzes you do, the more questions you need.
But never fear, RadioTimes.com is here! Whether you are looking to play quizmaster and host your very own virtual or pub quiz, or you just want to practice your quizzing skills by doing a few Q&As to pass the time, we have compiled a huge number of questions and answers for you to work with.
From general knowledge questions on history, geography, science and sport – to deep dives into the world of TV and entertainment with much more specialist quizzes on Star Wars, Harry Potter, Marvel or Only Fools and Horses, our team of journalists have compiled a quiz for you.
Below you’ll find our ultimate 300 question plus general knowledge super quiz which you may want to use as the basis for your quiz session. However, throughout you’ll also find links to many of our more specialist quizzes where you can lose yourself in questions and answers galore.
So, no matter what type of quiz you’re looking for, we’ve got you covered.
Ready, steady… quiz!
General knowledge questions and answers
- In which part of your body would you find the cruciate ligament?
- What is the name of the main antagonist in the Shakespeare play Othello?
- What element is denoted by the chemical symbol Sn in the periodic table?
- What is the name of the 1976 film about the Watergate scandal, starring Robert Redford and Dustin Hoffman?
- How many of Henry VIII’s wives were called Catherine?
- What was the most popular girls name in the UK in 2019?
- Which comedian was the second permanent host of Never Mind the Buzzcocks after Mark Lamarr?
- Which popular video game franchise has released games with the subtitles World At War and Black Ops?
- In what US State is the city Nashville?
- Which rock band was founded by Trent Reznor in 1988?
- What is the currency of Denmark?
- Which Tennis Grand Slam is played on a clay surface?
- In which European country would you find the Rijksmuseum?
- How many films have Al Pacino and Robert De Niro appeared in together?
- What was the old name for a Snickers bar before it changed in 1990?
- Who was the head of state in Japan during the second world war?
- What is the smallest planet in our solar system?
- Who wrote the novels Gone Girl and Sharp Objects?
- Which legendary surrealist artist is famous for painting melting clocks?
- Which football club plays its home games at Loftus Road
- Continental United States has 4 time zones, can you name them?
- What was the Turkish city of Istanbul called before 1930?
- From which US city do the band The Killers originate?
- Name the Coffee shop in US sitcom Friends
- How many human players are there on each side in a polo match?
- In what year did Tony Blair become British Prime Minister?
- How many times has England won the men’s football World Cup?
- What is the capital of New Zealand?
- Street artist Banksy is originally associated with which British city?
- From what grain is the Japanese spirit Sake made?
- All the President’s Men
- Simon Amstell
- Call of Duty
- Nine Inch Nails
- The French Open (Roland Garros)
- Four (The Godfather Part 2, Heat, Righteous Kill, The Irishman)
- Emperor Hirohito
- Gillian Flynn
- Salvador Dali
- Queen’s Park Rangers
- Pacific, Mountain, Central, Eastern
- Las Vegas
- Central Perk
- Once (1966)
- What band was Harry Styles in before his solo career?
- What kind of food is Penne?
- Which Disney Princess called Gus and Jaq friends?
- Who is the president of the United States?
- What sport did David Beckham play?
- One Direction
- Donald Trump
Obscure quiz questions and answers
- How many permanent teeth does a dog have?
- What is the most sold flavour of Walker’s crisps?
- What is the full postcode of the Houses of Parliament?
- What is someone who believes in antidisestablishmentarianism opposed to the disestablishment of?
- What does the Latin Tempus mean in English?
- How many chukkers are there in a polo match?
- On average how far away is the moon from the earth in miles?
- What’s longer, a nautical mile or a mile?
- Saying the name of what dried fruit used to be used to encourage people to smile before a photo in the 1800s, before the phrase “cheese?”
- Which country in the world is believed to have the most miles of motorway?
- Cheese and Onion
- SW1A 0AA
- The Church of England
- Nautical mile (it’s 1.15 miles)
- What is the name of Dua Lipa’s 2020 album release?
- Name the song and the artist for the following lyric: “Maybe I’m foolish, maybe I’m blind, thinking I can see through this and see what’s behind”
- Matt Goss, Luke Goss and Craig Logan made up which band?
- In what year did The Beatles split up?
- What is rapper P Diddy’s real name?
- Complete this Spice Girls lyric: “If you wanna be my [BLANK], you gotta get with my friends”
- Which two musicians collaborated on Another Way To Die, the theme song to 2008’s 007: Quantum of Solace?
- Gary and Martin Kemp were in what band?
- In what decade was pop icon Madonna born?
- Which two country singers famously sang together on 1983 song Islands in the Stream?
- Future Nostalgia
- Human by Rag’n’Bone Man
- Sean Combs
- Lover (from the song Wannabe)
- Alicia Keys and Jack White
- Spandau Ballet
- 1950s (1958)
- Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton
- Who won 2019’s Sports Personality of the Year?
- How many goals did England score (excluding penalty shoot-outs) at the Mens’ 2018 FIFA World Cup?
- Ben Stokes inspired England’s 2019 Cricket World Cup final victory over New Zealand – who scored the second-highest number of runs in the match for England?
- How many different teams have won the Premier League since the start of the inaugural season in 1992/93?
- What are the five colours of the Olympic rings?
- What score did cricketing legend Don Bradman average as a batsman across his career?
- At which venue is the British Grand Prix held?
- How many horses are on each team in a polo match?
- Where is the US Masters golf tournament held?
- Which European city hosted the 1936 Summer Olympics?
- Ben Stokes
- Jos Buttler
- Six (Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Leicester, Blackburn)
- Blue, Yellow, Black, Green and Red.
- Augusta National Golf Club
- When did Big Brother first air on Channel 4?
- Who was the first presenter of the X Factor in the UK?
- Which actor played the ninth reincarnation of the Doctor in Doctor Who?
- The Simpsons was the spin-off show of which American sketch series?
- What was the name of the tower block where Del Boy and Rodney Trotter lived in Only Fools and Horses?
- Gillian Anderson plays a therapist in which hit Netflix show?
- What is the name of the fictional borough of Melbourne where Australian soap Neighbours is set?
- EastEnders began broadcasting on BBC One in which year?
- Who is the longest serving presenter of the BBC children’s show Blue Peter?
- What is the name of Mackenzie Crook’s character in sitcom The Office?
- Kate Thornton
- Christopher Eccleston
- The Tracey Ullman Show
- Nelson Mandela House
- Sex Education
- John Noakes (12 years from 1965-1978)
- Gareth Keenan
- Which British actor will play Batman in the upcoming reboot directed by Matt Reeves?
- What is the name of The Bride, played by Uma Thurman, in Quentin Tarantino’s Kill Bill franchise?
- Which colour pill does Neo swallow in The Matrix?
- Name the composer behind the soundtracks of The Lion King, Inception and Pirates of the Caribbean.
- Which 2014 Seth Rogan film caused the North Korean government to threaten action against the United States?
- Name the first actor to play Dumbledore in the Harry Potter films.
- Which Catastrophe star makes a cameo in Deadpool 2 as Peter?
- Which husband-wife duo starred in 2018’s horror film A Quiet Place?
- Which 2019 film won the Golden Raspberry Award for Worst Film this year?
- What does Bridget Jones name her baby in the film series’s third instalment?
- Robert Pattinson
- Beatrix Kiddo
- Hanz Zimmer
- The Interview
- Richard Harris
- Rob Delaney
- Emily Blunt and John Krasinski
- How many spice options are there at Nandos?
- Which soft drink is commonly associated with Scotland?
- According to McDonalds’ official website, how many calories does a regular Big Mac contain? (Accept to the nearest 10)
- What are the two main ingredients of a Dark and Stormy cocktail?
- Name the 2019 winner of the Great British Bake Off.
- Gouda is a popular cheese originating from which country?
- A screwdriver cocktail is orange juice, ice and which spirit?
- Which southern Italian city is usually credited as the birthplace of the pizza?
- What number is found in reference to their varieties on Heinz products?
- Pret a Manger is a popular sandwich chain in the UK, but what does the French name mean in English?
- 6 – Plain…(ish), Passion Fruit and Mango, Lemon and Herb, Medium, Hot, Extra Hot.
- Dark rum, Ginger Beer
- David (Atherton)
- The Netherlands
- Ready to eat
- What is the capital city of Australia?
- Which US state was Donald Trump born in?
- If you completed the Three Peaks challenge, which three UK mountains would you have climbed?
- Which UK city is situated further west – Bristol or Edinburgh?
- How many countries are there in the region of Europe? (Recognised by the United Nations)
- What is the capital of Finland?
- What is the currency of Vietnam?
- What language is spoken in Brazil?
- What do the French call the English Channel?
- How many permanent members are there on the UN security council?
- New York
- Ben Nevis, Snowdon, Scafell Pike
- Vietnamese dong
- la Manche
- Five: China, France, Russian Federation, United Kingdom, United States
- How many notes are there in a musical scale?
- What temperature centigrade does water boil at?
- What company is also the name of one of the longest rivers in the world?
- What in the animal kingdom is a doe?
- What is the tallest mountain in the world?
- How many centimetres in a metre
- What language is spoken in Norway?
- What is the busiest airport in Britain called?
- Who is next in line to the British throne after Queen Elizabeth II
- What number is a baker’s dozen?
- 100 degrees centigrade
- A female deer
- Mount Everest
- London Heathrow
- Prince Charles
- Who played Gunther in Friends?
- In which year did the original UK version of The Office air?
- What was legendary comedy actor Oliver Hardy’s real first name at birth?
- What is Sheldon Cooper’s one-word catchphrase in The Big Bang Theory?
- Name the five ingredients demanded by one of Basil Fawlty’s guests to make the infamous Waldorf Salad.
- Complete the name of the classic British sitcom: Steptoe and [blank]
- Who played the Prime Minister, Jim Hacker, in Yes, Prime Minister?
- What was the name of Ronnie Barker’s character in Open All Hours?
- Who plays comedy character Alan Partridge?
- Name the characters played by David Mitchell and Robert Webb in Peep Show
- James Michael Tyler
- Celery, apple, walnuts, grapes, mayonnaise
- Paul Eddington
- Albert Arkwright, usually known just as Arkwright
- Steve Coogan
- Mark Corrigan and Jeremy Usborne
- Who is the Special in the Lego Movie?
- What colour are most buses in London?
- What’s the name of the talking snowman in Disney’s Frozen?
- What do the wheel’s on the bus do in the song?
- What is taller, an elephant or a giraffe?
- Who are Harry Potter’s two best friends?
- What’s the name of the cowboy in Toy Story?
- How many planets are in our solar system?
- How many players are in a football team?
- How many zeros are there in one thousand?
- Emmet Brickowski
- Go round and round
- A giraffe (they are the tallest animal and can grow up to nearly six metres tall!)
- Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger
- 11 players
- Gordon Sumner is the real name of what famous British musician?
- How many keys are there on a piano?
- Glossectomy is the removal of all of or part of which body part?
- What was the first single to be released by the band Oasis?
- Geoff Hurst famously scored a hatrick in England’s 4-2 win over West Germany in the 1966 World Cup final. Who scored the other goal for England?
- The tongue
- Martin Peters
- Name all five Brontë sisters.
- Which Stephen King novel takes place mostly in the fictional Overlook Hotel?
- What do Lord of the Rings author J.R.R. Tolkien’s initials stand for?
- What is the best-selling novel of all time?
- Who authored The Hunger Games book series?
- Emily, Elizabeth, Charlotte, Anne and Maria
- The Shining
- John Ronald Reuel
- Don Quixote
- Suzanne Collins
- Which planet has the most moons?
- What part of a plant conducts photosynthesis?
- How many elements are in the periodic table?
- Where is the smallest bone in the human body located?
- How many hearts does an octopus have?
- With over 222 million units sold, what is Apple’s highest-selling iPhone model?
- In which year was the Microsoft XP operating system released?
- Elon Musk is the CEO of which global brand.
- Which operating system does a Google Pixel phone use?
- In which year was the Nintendo 64 released in Europe?
- iPhone 6/6 Plus
- Who sang 2003 hit Stacy’s Mom?
- Duo Gnarles Barkley had a huge hit in 2006 with Crazy, but what’s the name of the singer?
- Girls Aloud released their first single in 2002, Sound of the Underground. Name all the members.
- Which American rapper released The College Dropout in 2004?
- In which year did Taylor Swift release her debut single, Love Story?
- Fountains of Wayne
- CeeLo Green
- Cheryl, Nadine Coyle, Sarah Harding, Nicola Roberts and Kimberley Walsh
- Kanye West
- Who sang 1995 song Mysterious Girl?
- Who is the lead singer of Pulp?
- Name Britney Spears first album released in 1999
- Who is the former drummer of Nirvana who fronts the Foo Fighters?
- Who had a hit with MMMBop in April 1997?
- Peter Andre
- Jarvis Cocker
- … Baby One More Time
- Dave Grohl
- What year did Dexys Midnight Runners release Come On Eileen?
- Which Frankie Goes to Hollywood song was banned by the BBC?
- A 1987 number one hit by The Firm parodied which sci-fi show?
- Which 1980s band was the Rev Richard Cole a part of?
- Which former Beatle had a number one hit with Stevie Wonder in 1982?
- Star Trek
- The Communards
- Paul McCartney
- What was the best selling film soundtrack of the 1970s in the UK?
- Which children’s characters famous for living on Wimbledon Common released several novelty singles in the 70s
- What is the first line of Queen’s Bohemian Rhapsody?
- John Denver’s Take Me Home Country Roads is about which US state?
- True or false: Lynyrd Skynyrd got their name from a strict school P.E. teacher?
- Saturday Night Fever
- The Wombles
- Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?
- West Virginia
- How many number one albums did Cilla Black have in the 60s?
- The Animals formed in which UK city?
- Which blonde bombshell became the face of country music in the 60s?
- How many UK number ones did Elvis Presley have in the 60s?
- Which American singer-songwriter sang of falling into a Ring Of Fire?
- None – her first number one album was in 2015
- Dolly Parton
- Johnny Cash
- Name the pub featured in Emmerdale.
- Who plays Phil Mitchell in EastEnders?
- Which iconic soap character lost his first wife to electrocution by hair dryer?
- Which year did the first episode of Emmerdale Farm air?
- What is the name of Scott Drinkwell’s drag queen alter-ego in Hollyoaks?
- The Woolpack
- Steve McFadden
- Ken Barlow
- Anita Tinkle
- Name the actress who plays the role of Mike Wheeler in Stranger Things.
- When was drama Ozark first released on Netflix?
- Which US state was Joe Exotic a.k.a. the Tiger King’s G.W. Zoo based?
- How many actresses played the part of Queen Elizabeth II in The Crown so far (season 1, 2, 3)?
- Which former Doctor Who star played the role of a villain in Netflix Marvel series Jessica Jones?
- Finn Wolfhard
- Two (Claire Foy, Olivia Coleman)
- David Tennant
- What temporarily takes over Rose Tyler’s body after she looks into the heart of the TARDIS?
- What is the home planet of the Slitheen, and how – exactly – do you spell it?
- In 2006’s Doomsday, what country is Bad Wolf Bay in?
- How old was Matt Smith when he was cast in Doctor Who?
- Which other alien race are the Sea Devils related to?
- Bad Wolf
- The Silurians
- Who killed Tony Stark’s parents?
- What Top Gun character is Captain America’s cat named after?
- Director Taika Waititi also played which comedic Thor: Ragnarok character?
- Natasha Romanova is the real name of which superhero?
- What is the highest-grossing Marvel movie without the word ‘Avengers’ in the title?
- The Winter Soldier
- Black Widow
- Black Panther
- Complete the following famous quote from the TV series Lost in Space: “Danger ____ _____.”
- In 2001: A Space Odyssey, what song does the rogue computer system HAL 9000 sing to himself as he’s shut down?
- Which character speaks the first line in the original 1977 Star Wars movie?
- When the Doctor first meets a young Amy Pond after he crashes the TARDIS in her back garden, what food does he ask her for?
- What does the licence plate on the DeLorean say in Back To The Future?
- Full quote: “Danger, Will Robinson.”
- The nursery rhyme Daisy Bell (Bicycle built for Two)
- Name the eldest Weasley sibling.
- Who does Dobby serve before he is freed by Harry Potter?
- Who is Fluffy?
- What is the longest Harry Potter film? (Non-extended versions)
- What is the effect of the Obliviate spell?
- Bill Weasley
- The Malfoy family
- Three-headed dog
- Chamber of Secrets (161 minutes)
- Removes memories
- Who is set to play Cruella de Vil in a 2021 live-action film about the 101 Dalmatians villain?
- In The Princess Diaries, Mia Thermopolis is heir to the throne of which fictional European country?
- How many Pirates of the Caribbean films have been released?
- Pedro Pascal stars as the lead character in which original Disney+ series?
- In Monsters Inc. what is Sulley’s full name?
- Emma Stone
- The Mandalorian
- James P. Sullivan
- What does the acronym “SPECTRE” stand for?
- How many actors have played M in the official James Bond film series?
- Which year was Daniel Craig’s first Bond film released?
- Name Christopher Lee’s villain character in The Man With The Golden Gun?
- Which famous artist recorded the theme song for Goldeneye?
- Special Executive for Counter-intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge, Extortion.
- Four (Bernard Lee, Robert Brown, Judi Dench and Ralph Fiennes)
- 2006 (Casino Royale)
- Francisco Scaramanga
- Tina Turner
- Who discovered penicillin?
- Queen Elizabeth II is the longest reigning monarch of the UK, followed by Queen Victoria – but who is third?
- Which two houses were involved in the War of the Roses?
- Divorced, beheaded, died, divorced, beheaded, survived – who was Henry VIII’s last wife?
- Which year did the European Union first introduce the Euro as currency?
- Alexander Fleming
- George III
- York, Lancaster
- Catherine Parr
- What day of the year is known by fans as Star Wars Day?
- Who does John Boyega play in the most recent Star Wars films?
- The showrunners of which mega TV series reportedly walked away from a planned Star Wars trilogy?
- What is the name of the top secret order given by Palpatine in Revenge of the Sith, calling for all Jedi leaders to be killed?
- What type of creature does Luke Skywalker fight underneath Jabba the Hutt’s throne in Return of the Jedi?
- May 4th
- Game of Thrones
- Order 66
- A Rancor
- What’s Marge’s maiden name?
- Which Springfield resident often appears as the Devil?
- What’s Homer’s catchphrase?
- How many fingers do Simpsons characters have?
- What instrument does Lisa Simpson play?
- Ned Flanders
- Name the three players who share a record for most Premier League red cards (8).
- Which English Football League team holds the nickname The Cobblers?
- Who scored the fastest goal in Premier League history after just 7.69 seconds?
- What is the official name of the original FIFA World Cup trophy used between 1930 and 1970?
- How many nations were scheduled to host games at Euro 2020 before its postponement?
- Richard Dunne, Patrick Vieira, Duncan Ferguson
- Northampton Town
- Shane Long (for Southampton against Watford in 2018/19)
- Jules Rimet
- Who is the only batsman to record 400 runs in an international Test match?
- Which non-UK city was Ben Stokes born in?
- What is Joe Root’s ODI shirt number?
- Which England bowler earned the nickname ’The Burnley Express’?
- Was Alastair Cook’s England Test batting average above or below 45?
- Brian Lara (v England in 2004)
- Christchurch, New Zealand
- James “Jimmy” Anderson
- Above (45.35)
- FEATURE: The best cricketers of all time
- How many Grand Slam singles titles has Serena Williams won?
- Who won the Australian Open Women’s Singles title in 2020?
- How many Grand Slam titles has Andy Murray won?
- Rafael Nadal has won all four majors at least once in his career – true or false?
- Who was the last American player to win a gold medal in the Olympic Games Men’s Singles tournament?
- Sofia Kenin
- Three (Wimbledon x2, US Open)
- Andre Agassi (1996)
- Who won The Match: Tiger Woods v Phil Mickelson in 2018?
- Which European golfer sunk the iconic winning putt in the 2019 Solheim Cup?
- In which US state is the famous Whistling Straits course?
- Who was the last winner of a men’s major not from the USA or Europe?
- How many majors has Rory McIlroy won in his career so far?
- Phil Mickelson
- Suzann Pettersen
- Jason Day (The Masters, 2015)
- Four (PGA Championship x2, US Open, The Open)
- American boxer James J. Braddock was given which nickname inspired by a popular fairytale story?
- Carl Froch defeated which opponent at Wembley in 2014?
- Who did Anthony Joshua defeat in 2016 to claim the IBF Heavyweight title?
- Muhammed Ali was born in which US state?
- Who is the Number 1 pound-for-pound boxer in the world according to The Ring’s top 10 rankings?
- Cinderella Man
- George Groves
- Charles Martin
- Canelo Alvarez
- beanbag mints
- frog had teeth
- poetic inn
- think legion
- end of mining
- Batman Begins
- The Godfather
- The Lion King
- Finding Nemo
- Where was Frida Kahlo born?
- Café Terrace at Night is an 1888 oil painting by which Dutch master?
- Where is the original Starry Night by Vincent Van Gogh housed?
- In which century did Rembrandt live?
- In what decade was celebrated artist Tracy Emin born?
- Vincent Van Gogh
- Museum of Modern Art, New York
- What is the capital of Bulgaria?
- What is the capital of New Zealand?
- Beirut is the capital of which country?
- What is the capital of Canada?
- Hanoi is the capital of which country?
- What is the capital of Argentina?
- The capital of Iceland is?
- Slovakia’s capital is?
- What’s the capital of Belgium?
- What is the capital of Brazil?
- Buenos Aries
- The capital of Libya is Benghazi
- The Prime Minister of Great Britain has to be a sitting Member of Parliament. True or false?
- Michael Caine’s real name is Reginald Dwight. True or false?
- The Second World War started in 1935. True or false?
- Netflix began as a DVD rental service. True or false?
- False – it’s Tripoli
- False. That’s Elton John. Michael Caine’s real name is Maurice Micklewhite.
- False. It started in 1939/
- What is the official name of the clock tower commonly referred to as Big Ben?
- In 1952 Albert Einstein was offered the Presidency of which country?
- What colour are the seats in the House of Commons?
- What year did Britain join the EEC, now knows as the European Union?
- In which state was former US President Barack Obama born?
- Elizabeth Tower
- O’Hare Airport serves which American city?
- Bohemian Switzerland National Park is in which country?
- Which lake is often described as the jewel of the Italian lakes?
- In which country would you find the original Legoland?
- Which island group includes Ibiza, Menorca and Majorca?
- Czech Republic
- Lake Como
- The Balearics
- A DNA molecule is described as being what shape?
- Botany is the study of what life form?
- Which process converts sugar to acids, alcohol or gases?
- Which chamber of the heart pumps deoxygenated blood to the lungs?
- What is the largest animal on the planet?
- Double helix
- Right ventricle
- Blue whale
- Which actress is set to play Queen Elizabeth II in The Crown series five, succeeding Olivia Colman?
- Where did the Duke and Duchess of Windsor visit in 1937, later causing controversy for the royal family?
- In which Welsh town did a young Prince Charles learn Welsh?
- To the nearest day, how many days in total with Elizabeth’s uncle reign as Edward VIII before he abdicated?
- Who played Prime Minister Anthony Eden in The Crown?
- Imelda Staunton.
- Jeremy Northam.
- What does Rachel claim is her favourite movie?
- Which Friend has the middle name Muriel?
- What is the name of Phoebe’s elusive roommate whom he never meet?
- What are the names of Frank and Alice’s triplets?
- Who plays Phoebe’s long-lost father in season 5’s ‘The One With Joey’s Bag’?
- Dangerous Liaisons
- Chandler, Lesley and Frank Jr. Jr.
- Bob Balaban
- How does Viserys Targaryen die in season 1?
- Which character is often referred to with ‘Giantsbane’ in their name?
- What US premium cable network made Game of Thrones?
- ‘All men must die’ translates as what term in High Valyrian?
- What is the ancestral home of the Lannister family?
- Khal Drogo pours liquid gold over his head
- Valar morghulis
- Casterly Rock
- Which colour is commonly associated with Marie Schrader throughout the show?
- How many episodes of Breaking Bad were aired?
- Which character is nicknamed Cap’n Cook in the pilot episode?
- Which specific form of cancer is Walt diagnosed with?
- What colour shirt is Walt wearing in the iconic desert scene where he is pointing a gun wearing his white underwear?
- Jesse Pinkman
- Lung cancer
- What product does Alfie Solomons make in his warehouses at Camden?
- Give the full name of Adrien Brody’s character in the fourth season.
- Which area of Birmingham is the show set?
- The disappearance of which items prompts Inspector Campbell to visit the Peaky Blinders in the first place?
- What does the slang term ‘Tokyo’ refer to in Peaky Blinders?
- Luca Changretta
- Small Heath
- What actor feels the need, the need for speed, in Top Gun?
- What’s the main character, played by Ryan Gosling, in Drive called?
- What causes John Wick to return to his old life of crime in John Wick?
- Who plays John J Rambo in Rambo?
- What iconic weapon does the Bride use in Kill Bill?
- Tom Cruise
- His name is never said
- His dog’s murder
- Sylvester Stallone
- Samurai sword/katana
- For the latest news and expert tips on getting the best deals this year, take a look at our Black Friday 2021 and Cyber Monday 2021 guides.
- To the nearest thousand, how many words are in the complete works of Shakespeare?
- How many minutes long is the film Jaws?
- How high is Mount Everest in metres?
- How many bones are there in the average adult human body?
- What percentage of the Earth’s surface is made up o the Atlantic Ocean?
- 8,848 metres
- 20 per cent
- Who is the tallest ever WWE wrestler?
- The Tombstone Piledriver is a finisher made famous by which iconic wrestler?
- Who did John Cena debut against?
- Edge is married to which former WWE wrestler?
- Who is the first ever female Money in the Bank winner?
- Giant Gonzales at eight feet tall
- The Undertaker
- Kurt Angle
- Beth Phoenix