In this week’s Radio Times, we take a look at the Queen’s home movies in advance of Elizabeth at 90, a collection of Her Majesty’s very own homemade films.
The Queen may have spent her life in front of the camera, but how good is she behind one? Pick up a copy of this week’s Radio Times, in shops and on the Apple Newsstand from Tuesday 12 April.
Also in this week’s Radio Times…
- Dame Helen Mirren opens up about working with Alan Rickman, using Tinder and why she’s tired of being called sexy
- Ben Miller left Death in Paradise to save his marriage. Now he wants to save the romcom genre
- Help design the special Radio Times cover celebrating the Queen’s 90th Birthday. We tell you how inside.
- TV adventurer Steve Backshall and Olympic rower Helen Glover get competitive when we ask the power couple which one is tougher
- The people behind Making a Murderer talk about the making of the true-crime series that became a Netflix hit
- You know him as the tireless butler Mr Carson: but back before Jim Carter was in Downton Abbey, he was… a mod. We reveal the surprising story
- With elephants in captivity living only half as long as those in the wild, presenter Liz Bonnin asks if we should just close down zoos
- Radio 5 Live is looking for the Young Commentator of the Year. Do you have what it takes?