Europe’s biggest cruise show is returning to Olympia London from 16-17 February 2019, and this year Radio Times readers can attend the show for free!
Book here, using the discount code ‘RTFREE‘ at checkout.
Whether you’ve never been on a cruise before or you’re a seasoned veteran on the lookout for your next trip, there’s something for everyone at the show. From once-in-a-lifetime expeditions in offbeat destinations to amazing itineraries and classic cruises, the show is full of inspiration and information for all kinds of traveller.
At the show, the Destinations Theatre is the prime location to discover cruise options by country or continent, with tourist boards, cruise lines and industry experts on hand to help give you the advice you need. Meanwhile, if you’ve never been on a cruise before, head to the New to Cruise Theatre, where you can hear talks and seminars that’ll give you all the inspiration you need to get cruising for the very first time.
Cruise Critic, Marella Cruises, Viking Cruises, Star Clippers and Oceania Cruises are just some of the exhibitors. So if you’re looking to head out on the water in 2019 or beyond, London Cruise Show is a must visit.
And as if that’s not already enough – each visitor will receive a goody bag full of great products to enjoy worth more than £10.
VR EXPERIENCE BY MARELLA CRUISES
Take a step into virtual reality, with a truly immersive and captivating experience from Marella Cruises. Discover all of the exciting destinations and adventures that you can have just by putting on a headset.
PROFESSIONAL CRUISE ENTERTAINMENT BY BELINDA KING
For the first time, the show will have multiple performances by the Belinda King entertainment agency. They are experts in creating cruise entertainment and there will be multiple opportunities throughout the show to see their spectacular performances.
LONELY PLANET SEMINARS
London Cruise Show’s new media partner Lonely Planet will be at the New to Cruise Theatre to give you invaluable knowledge into what types of cruises and destinations are for you.
Fancy it? Book your ticket to London Cruise Show for free by quoting the code ‘RTFREE‘ at the checkout
Terms & Conditions:
- The Promoter is Immediate Media Company Limited, Vineyard House, 44 Brook Green, London, W6 7BT
- Offer must be redeemed by 23.59 on Friday 15 February 2019
- Tickets will be delivered via email
- There is no cash alternative and the offer will not be transferable.
- Offer must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for lost, delayed or fraudulent entries.
- The Promoter excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the offer.
- The promotion is subject to the laws of England.