You've probably already noticed that the FIFA 23 release date is very close now, and that means it is time to pay the FIFA 23 price one way or the other.
Some players like to buy their copy from FIFA 23 digitally on their console of choice, while others might even order a physical copy from a retailer like Amazon. Particularly nostalgic players might prefer to buy their copy of FIFA 23 from a brick and mortar supermarket like Tesco or Asda.
Of course, you'll also need to decide which version of FIFA 23 is worth paying the price for, and you'll need to make sure you buy the right variant of the game for your platform of choice (the game will launch on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Nintendo Switch and PC).
So, are you ready to pull the trigger on a FIFA 23 purchase? Keep on reading, then, and we'll get into all the important details about the FIFA 23 price.
How much is the FIFA 23 price?
The FIFA 23 price is £59.99 for the Standard Edition on PS4 or Xbox One. You'll find that price at Amazon and various other retailers.
If you're looking to buy the next-gen version that will get you all the newest features on PS5 or Xbox Series X/S, that version of FIFA 23 will cost £64.99 from Amazon or elsewhere.
If you want the FIFA 23 Ultimate Edition, which includes the old-gen and next-gen versions along with some other goodies, that will set you back £89.99 from Amazon here in the UK.
Or if you're planning to play on Nintendo Switch, you'll need to buy the FIFA 23 Legacy Edition, which has a recommended retail price of £34.99 at Amazon. Do remember that the Switch editions do not include any gameplay upgrades, though.
If you're willing to spend a bit of time scouring the web, you might find some FIFA 23 deals at the likes of CD Keys. Or you could get a 10-hour trial with an active membership to EA Play or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
What's in the different editions for FIFA 23?
The image above, which we've grabbed from the PlayStation website, sums it up nicely and concisely. Basically, the Ultimate Edition gets you the most extra content, but there are still some digital items up for grabs with the other versions.
The inclusion of an extra Team of the Week player in the Ultimate Edition will be welcome among fans of the FIFA Ultimate Team mode, as will the inclusion of a FUT Hero tied to the World Cup. And for Career Mode fans, there's a Homegrown Talent included in your youth set-up that will have world-class potential.
The main thing, though, is this: if you buy the FIFA 23 Ultimate Edition, you'll get three days of early access to the game ahead of its launch. That could be enough time to get an advantage on other players, which makes it pretty tempting!
Read more on FIFA:
- FIFA 23 review - EA flounders in extra time
- Best FIFA 23 formation & tactics - top tips from pro coach
- FIFA 23 wonderkids - the best young players
- FIFA 23 cheap players - bargains and free agents
- FIFA 23 strikers - the best ST and CF
- FIFA 23 wingers - best LW, RW, LM and RM
- FIFA 23 goalkeepers - best GK for Career Mode or FUT
- FIFA 23 midfielders - best CDM, CM and CAM
- FIFA 23 defenders - best RB, LB, CD, LWB and RWB
- FIFA 23 fastest players - add some pace to your side
- FIFA 23 cheapest 84, 85 and 86-rated players - boss that SBC
- FIFA 23 FUT Squad Battles rewards - when and how to get them
- FIFA 23 FUT Division Rivals rewards - the key details
- FUT Champs FIFA 23 rewards - all the info you need
- Twitch Prime Gaming FIFA 23 - when do the rewards start?
- Is FIFA 23 down? How to check EA server status
- FIFA 23 lengthy players - pace meta explained
- Madfut 23 release date - when's it coming?
- FIFA 23 World Cup mode - everything we know
- FIFA 23 Garang Kuol - is he worth buying?
- Is FIFA 23 the last FIFA game? All the details
- FIFA 23 Arsenal ratings - the full squad
- FIFA 23 OTW - Ones to Watch revealed
- FIFA 23 Jack Grealish - all his stats
- FIFA 23 TOTW - latest confirmed cards
- FIFA 23 Griddy - how to do the viral dance celebration
- FIFA soundtrack - every song from every game
- FIFA 23 ratings - the best players revealed
- FIFA 23 covers - who's on the box?
- FIFA 23 crossplay - new feature explained
- FIFA 23 web app - when it drops
- FIFA 23 early access - how to get it
- FIFA 23 Heroes and Icons - all FUT World Cup cards
- EA Sports FC - big rebrand explained
The latest issue of Radio Times magazine is on sale now – subscribe now and get the next 12 issues for only £1. For more from the biggest stars in TV, listen to the Radio Times podcast with Jane Garvey.