Madfut 23 is finally available on iOS devices as well as Android! The wait is very much over, and fans of FIFA Ultimate Team now have one more thing to eat up their time.
Across Google Play and the Apple App Store, you can now find Madfut 23 to download and play, with plenty of squad-building challenges and other fun stuff to compliment your FIFA 23 experience.
So, when did Madfut 23 come out and how exactly do you get it on iOS? Keep on reading to find out!
When was the Madfut 23 release date?
The Madfut 23 release date was Wednesday 5th October 2022 on Android devices, and Monday 17th October 2022 on Apple iOS.
That's right, folks - Madfut 23 is available now on the Google Play Store to download in the usual way! What about the Apple App Store, though? Read on for more details on that.
How to get Madfut 23 on iOS
Here's an important note: you might not find Madfut 23 on the Apple App Store if you just search for it the usual way. Instead, this is what you need to do to get Madfut 23 on iOS:
- On your iPhone and search for Madfut on the App Store.
- Click into the product page for last year's game, Madfut 22.
- Under the app's name, click the developer name (it's simply Madfut).
- This will show you a list of apps by the same developers, including Madfut 23.
- Select Madfut 23 from the list, download it and start playing!
Was there a Madfut 23 beta?
A private Madfut 23 beta on the Apple iOS has been underway for a while now, with influencers sharing footage of this year's Madfut app in action (as you can see in the video below from Etorr).
The Madfut 23 beta has been running on Apple's TestFlight service, but the relevant TestFlight page has said for a while, in no uncertain terms: "This beta is full."
Videos like the one above, and Reddit posts, have already shared insights from the beta. So if you want to take a look at the game in action, before downloading it yourself, take a look there!
Read more on FIFA:
- FIFA 23 review - EA flounders in extra time
- Best FIFA 23 formation & tactics - top tips from pro coach
- FIFA 23 wonderkids - the best young players
- FIFA 23 cheap players - bargains and free agents
- FIFA 23 strikers - the best ST and CF
- FIFA 23 wingers - best LW, RW, LM and RM
- FIFA 23 goalkeepers - best GK for Career Mode or FUT
- FIFA 23 midfielders - best CDM, CM and CAM
- FIFA 23 defenders - best RB, LB, CD, LWB and RWB
- FIFA 23 fastest players - add some pace to your side
- FIFA 23 cheapest 84, 85 and 86-rated players - boss that SBC
- FIFA 23 FUT Squad Battles rewards - when and how to get them
- FIFA 23 FUT Division Rivals rewards - the key details
- FUT Champs FIFA 23 rewards - all the info you need
- Twitch Prime Gaming FIFA 23 - when do the rewards start?
- Is FIFA 23 down? How to check EA server status
- FIFA 23 lengthy players - pace meta explained
- FIFA 23 World Cup mode - everything we know
- FIFA 23 Garang Kuol - is he worth buying?
- Is FIFA 23 the last FIFA game? All the details
- FIFA 23 Arsenal ratings - the full squad
- FIFA 23 OTW - Ones to Watch revealed
- FIFA 23 TOTW - latest confirmed cards
- FIFA 23 Griddy - how to do the viral dance celebration
- FIFA 23 crossplay - new feature explained
- FIFA 23 ratings - the best players revealed
- FIFA 23 Ted Lasso - all modes confirmed
- FIFA 23 soundtrack - the songs of the season
- FIFA 23 chemistry - changes explained
- FIFA 23 Man Utd ratings - this year's squad rated
- FIFA 23 price - how much does it cost?
- FIFA 23 web app - what you need to know
- FIFA 23 Heroes and Icons - all FUT World Cup cards
- EA Sports FC - what do we know about the reboot?
- FIFA soundtrack - every song from every game
The latest issue of Radio Times magazine is on sale now – subscribe now and get the next 12 issues for only £1. For more from the biggest stars in TV, listen to the Radio Times View From My Sofa podcast.