How to get Indiana Jones Fortnite skin - all the quests to complete
Plus, everything you need to know about the Fortnite v21.20 update.
The legion of loyal Fortnite fans have plenty to enjoy this week, including the opportunity to get the Indiana Jones skin that recently arrived in the game.
After a period of Fortnite downtime, the movie icon Indy showed up on the island yesterday (6th July), and players can complete a series of special tasks in order to earn his outfit.
On top of that, the Fortnite v21.20 update brought a big pile of patch notes, with the developers from Epic Games bringing plenty of changes to the game across Battle Royale, Save the World and Creative.
Getting the Indiana Jones skin will be top of the to-do list for some players, and you can keep on reading to learn how to do exactly that!
- Fortnite secret door location - where to find it
- Where are the Ruins in Fortnite? Locations explained
- Is Fortnite down? How to check the server status
- What's in the Fortnite Item Shop today?
- Fortnite characters - where to find all NPCs
- Fortnite Refer A Friend - how to get the free skin
- Fortnite Anime Legends pack - all the details
How to get the Indiana Jones skin in Fortnite
To get the Indiana Jones Fortnite skin, you will need to complete the first page of the Indiana Jones Battle Pass Quests.
These Indy-themed challenges went live in the game at 9am ET on 6th July, which translates into UK time as 2pm BST yesterday.
On page one of the Indiana Jones Battle Pass, you'll find these quests, the last of which gets you the Indiana Jones skin/outfit:
- Search chests at Shifty Shafts (gets you a Banner Icon)
- Do 500 damage to opponents while riding in or standing on a vehicle (Rogue Archaeology wrap)
- Use the Grapple Glove to swing off trees 10 time (Raider’s Relics pickaxe)
- Collect the Durrrburger relic from The Temple and The Ruins in a single match (Expedition Bag back bling)
- Complete all page one quests (gets you the Indiana Jones outfit)
Page two offers a second wave of Indiana Jones quests, the last of which will reward you with a different style for the Indiana Jones outfit:
- Find the secret door past the main chamber in Shuffled Shrines (Indy’s Dustoff emote)
- Stash an item of mythic or exotic rarity in a tent (Indy’s Escape spray)
- Make runaway boulders roll for 100 meters in a single match (Doctor Jones emoticon)
- Do 750 damage to opponents with a pistol (First Misadventure loading screen)
- Finish top five in a match (Emergency Raft glider)
- Complete all page two quests (Temple Explorer Style outfit)
That's it! Complete the first set of those quests and you'll get the Indy outfit, and stick around to complete the second lot if you want the alternative style. Simples.
What's in this week's Fortnite update (6th July)?
What else is new? Well, in Battle Royale, fans can now find the Charge SMG weapon and the Port-A-Fort item across the island, with the latter allowing you to instantaneously throw up a shelter in times of trouble. In other news, Ripsaw Launchers can still be found as well.
Meanwhile, in Save the World mode, players will notice that you can now sprint, slide, mantle, shoulder bash and even crouch in this mode, with movement getting a major overhaul. Another change is the 'hold to repair' function, which means you can fix up your surroundings on the go.
And in Fortnite's Creative, this update brings the Charge SMG into this mode as well, joining the recently-added Ripsaw Launcher and Firework Flare Gun. You'll also notice changes to the Baller Spawner device and some alterations to the Hud layout.
Discover more with Fortnite creative map codes: Fortnite horror maps | Fortnite action-adventure maps | Fortnite hide and seek maps | Fortnite Zone Wars maps | Fortnite fighting maps | Fortnite parkour maps | best Fortnite creative maps | Fortnite Squid Game map codes | Fortnite Monopoly code | Fortnite I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here code | Fortnite Doctor Who map code
Full Fortnite patch notes for v21.20 update
Of course, if you want to get right into the technical nitty gritty, you could always read the Fortnite patch notes in full to see what bug fixes and minor tweaks have been made alongside the big-hitting news.
The full Fortnite Battle Royale patch notes are live now on the Epic Games website, and they note that an an issue has been fixed "involving the icon of players’ Reality Sapling sometimes being misplaced on the Map page".
You'll also find the Fortnite Creative patch notes on the Epic website. They note that "various crashes" have been fixed with this update, as well as some island fixes and gameplay fixes.
The Save the World patch notes are also, you guessed it, available on Epic's site. The Flight of the Fennix questline has also been added in that mode, along with loads of changes. Have a read if you've got the time!
The latest issue of Radio Times magazine is on sale now – subscribe now and get the next 12 issues for only £1. For more from the biggest stars in TV, listen to the Radio Times podcast with Jane Garvey.