When does Black Friday 2023 end? List of UK sale end dates
There's still time to snap up deals in the Black Friday sales event until Monday 27th November - we’ve got the lowdown on everything you need to know.
It’s not all over yet. The biggest shopping event of the year may have officially arrived on Friday 24th November, but fear not – you’ve still got time to get your hands on some of the top deals over the next 17 hours (and counting!).
Whether you’re on the hunt for Christmas presents or eager to track down the latest piece of technology, thousands of the UK’s top retailers, including Amazon, Currys, Boots, and John Lewis, are offering major discounts on everything from the latest mobile phones, iPads and laptops, to homeware and beauty, to festive gifts. Shoppers are well and truly spoilt for choice with Black Friday deals this year, but most of them will end today: Monday 27th November at 11:59pm, also known as Cyber Monday.
With deals coming out of your ears, we get that it can be tricky to know where to start, what exactly the best deals are, and who is offering the best price. That’s where we come in. The RadioTimes.com team are here to cut through the noise and help you out. Every year, our expert bargain hunters are on the case, picking out the very best deals possible to point you in the right direction – and this year is no exception.
We’ve been working hard to track down the best discounts on popular products like the best PS5 deals, best Xbox Series X deals, best Nintendo Switch offers and best LEGO deals, as well as the best Ring deals and the best iPhone 15 deals. Plus we've also looked at the best broadband deals, and Disney Plus offers and Sky Sports offers – we've covered all bases. We compare prices and work out the total savings to bring you the best option possible for your bank account, and include a quick round-up of why the deal is too good to miss.
We're keeping our eyes peeled all the time but some of the top deals we've seen so far include great TV deals to be swiped up at Very – the Samsung QN90C 55-inch 4K Ultra HD MiniLED Neo QLED Smart TV is down by a massive £580. Then there's the Apple iPad Pro at John Lewis with £70 off and the viral Ninja Speedi, now only £138 (that's over £100 off) at Ninja.
In the world of gaming, you can get £120 off the Xbox Series X at Amazon, and £90 off the PS5. To check out more of our favourites, head over to our Technology section where we're bringing the most up-to-date hottest deals.
So what are you waiting for? Don’t miss out on some incredible offers and make the most of the Black Friday weekend. Here’s everything you need to know about the Black Friday dates for 2023.
- When did Black Friday start?
- Why is it called Black Friday?
- When does Black Friday end?
- How long will Black Friday sales in the UK last?
- When do UK retailers' Black Friday 2023 sales end?
Every year, Black Friday starts the day after the American holiday Thanksgiving – the final weekend in November. That means this year’s event started on Friday 24th November. And although the name may throw you, it hangs around for more than just a day so there’s still time to get your hands on a bargain.
Many UK retailers started their Black Friday sales early, with Amazon, for example, launching its Black Friday Week sale on 17th November. Many other retailers are adopting longer sales periods now too, including broadband providers who often run extended offers during most of November.
There are a few different theories about the origin of the phrase 'Black Friday'. One of the more popular ones relates to accounting; this is the point of the year when retailers begin to turn a profit, taking them from being 'in the red' to being 'in the black.
More like this
Another possibility is that large crowds would gather to go shopping on the day after Thanksgiving, turning the streets 'black' with pedestrian and vehicle traffic.
Black Friday sales will officially end today, Monday 27th November at 11:59pm; also known as Cyber Monday. This day is known for showing off some great last-minute discounts on technology and the latest devices, as well as giving a final opportunity to whip up a lingering Black Friday deal. Cyber Monday is a one-day event with sales typically ending at midnight.
Although Black Friday sales typically end by midnight or 11.59pm on Cyber Monday (27th November), some retailers may carry their deals into the Christmas period so keep your eyes peeled. Sky, for example, has fantastic offers including Sky Stream, Sky Entertainment and Netflix for £19 per month running until 30th November. Plus you won’t have long to wait now until the Boxing Day sales.
Keep on track of when different UK retailers' Black Friday sales end to make sure there's no missing out on deals too good to pass up. Here is an A-Z list of just some of the places you should check out, and when their Black Friday offers end:
- Amazon – Amazon's Black Friday Week Deals ends midnight on Monday 27th November
- Apple – The Apple Shopping Event ends Monday 27th November
- Argos – Black Friday deals end on Tuesday 28th November
- Bargain Max – The Black Friday Toy Sale ends on Monday 27th November
- Body Shop – Get 25% off everything until Monday 27th November
- Boots – Deals end on Cyber Monday
- Box.co.uk – Up to 65% off tech ends Cyber Monday
- Buyagift – Deals running through to Cyber Monday
- Charlotte Tilbury – Offers end 11:59pm on Monday 27th November
- Crocs – Up to 60% off Crocs and Jibbitz in Cyber Week shoe sale
- Cult Beauty – Great offers until Monday 27th November
- Currys – Sale will end on Cyber Monday (Monday 27th November)
- Debenhams – Up to 75% off ends at midnight on Monday 27th November
- Diptyque – Complimentary best-seller trio when you spend £220 or more, until 30th November
- Disney Store – Deals end midnight on Monday 27th November
- Dyson – Ends on Cyber Monday
- eBay – 20% off for Black Friday ends Monday 27th November
- EE – ends Monday 27th November
- Emma – Offers end midnight on Monday 27th November
- Fortnum & Mason – Free delivery on select Christmas hampers ends today
- Grind – Shop 25% off until Monday 27th November
- Gymshark – Deals end after Cyber Monday
- Hamleys – Save until Monday 27th November
- Harts of Stur – Deals end on Cyber Monday
- Ickle Bubba – Up to 20% off until Monday 27th November
- Jacamo – Extra 10% off with the code JAC10 ends at midnight on Cyber Monday
- JD Williams – Offers end on Monday 27th November
- Jo Malone – Black Friday Exclusives end on Monday 27th November
- John Lewis – Sale ends on Cyber Monday (27th November)
- Lakeland – Up to 50% off products until Monday 27th November
- Le Creuset – Huge savings to be had until Monday 27th November
- LEGO – Sale ends on Cyber Monday
- Ninja – Up to 25% off until Cyber Monday
- Not on the High Street – Big deals until Monday 27th November
- O2 – Cheap phone deals end today
- Oodie – The Black Friday Mega Sale ends on Monday 27th November
- Ooni – Sale ends midnight on Monday 27th November
- Pandora – Up to 30% off, sale ends midnight on Monday 27th November
- Red Letter Days – Use BLACK20 to get 20% off before midnight on Monday 27th November
- Samsung – Offers end at midnight on Monday 27th November
- Samuel Johnston – Save up to 60% off until Monday 27th November
- Sky – Selected offers continue until 30th November
- Superdrug – Superdrug's Cyber Weekend ends on Tuesday 28th November
- Tesco Mobile – Deals end Monday 27th November (Cyber Monday)
- The White Company – 20% off everything until midnight on Monday 27th November
- Three – Three's offers will end 23:59 on Monday 27 November.
- Ticketmaster – 50% off comedy shows and concerts until Monday 27th November
- TodayTix – Ticket offers running until Monday 27th November
- Tonies – Get 20% off at checkout before it ends on Monday 27th November
- Toolstation – Save up to 30% off until Monday 27th November
- Very – Deals finish on Cyber Monday
- Virgin Experience Days – Up to 75% until Monday 27th November
- Virgin Media – Offers end Monday 27th November
- Vodafone - Deals end a little earlier at 10pm on Monday 27th November
- Waterstones – Up to 50% off until Monday 27th November
- Wowcher – Huge savings until Monday 27th November
- Yoto – 20% off until Monday 27th November