Cindy Beale (played by Michelle Collins) is back on EastEnders - and she's reunited with former flame Ian Beale (Adam Woodyatt) for the occasion.
It was revealed on tonight's episode (22nd June 2023) that Cindy and Ian have been living in France for the past couple of years, with their son, Peter Beale (Thomas Law).
Fans also discovered that Cindy is the mysterious Rose Knight, mother of Anna (Molly Rainford) and Gina (Francesca Henry), and ex-wife of George (Colin Salmon).
But the real question on everyone's lips is when Cindy and Ian will be making their way back to Walford.
Read on for all the latest updates on the pair's return to EastEnders.
When are Cindy and Ian returning to EastEnders?
Cindy and Ian Beale will be back in Walford in EastEnders on the week commencing 28th August 2023.
The BBC confirmed the week of the epic drama on Wednesday 16th August 2023.
Speaking at a recent event about her return, Michelle Collins revealed that she filmed her location-special "about six weeks ago".
- EastEnders boss Chris Clenshaw on “different” Cindy and Ian reunion
- EastEnders' explosive Cindy Beale comeback is a campy soap triumph
- EastEnders' Michelle Collins talks Cindy Beale witness protection story
- EastEnders' Ian Beale has heart attack and keeps huge secret from Cindy
- Will Jacqueline Jossa return full-time to EastEnders as Lauren Branning?
- When are Cindy and Ian Beale returning to EastEnders full-time?
- 15 EastEnders questions we still have after Cindy and Ian Beale's return
“We filmed everything on location about six weeks ago and I'm actually now filming back on the Square, so that felt very different," Collins told press including RadioTimes.com. "Now I'm kind of right in there and it's surreal. It's very nerve-wracking, but it's also very exciting.”
If she's back filming on the Square now, the likelihood is that we could see Cindy towards the end of summer.
The pair will also be joined by actor Thomas Law as their eldest son Peter Beale.
We'll update this page when more news lands.
- EastEnders cast: Who is joining, leaving and returning to the soap?
- EastEnders’ Heather Peace on whether Eve could kill Nish: ‘Anyone does anything if pushed’
- EastEnders’ Heather Peace hints that Eve and Suki’s big break-up isn’t the end
- EastEnders boss wants to keep Linda Carter as "heart of the Square"
- EastEnders' Danny Walters worried for Keanu in Christmas flash-forward
- EastEnders' Jamie Borthwick promises Lola "gets the send off she deserves"
- EastEnders' George Knight proposes to Elaine and reveals mystery son
- EastEnders' Colin Salmon on personal reason he took George Knight role
- EastEnders' Kellie Bright fears "everlasting" Linda and Sharon feud
- EastEnders star Kellie Bright: "The show needed a Harriet Thorpe"
- EastEnders boss Chris Clenshaw explains the “Knight in Shining Armour”
- Sam Mitchell to return to EastEnders ‘before the autumn’ after surprise exit
EastEnders airs Mondays to Thursdays at 7:30pm on BBC One and from 6am on BBC iPlayer. Visit our dedicated EastEnders page for all the latest news, interviews and spoilers. If you’re looking for more to watch, check out our TV Guide and Streaming Guide.
Take part in the Screen Test, a project from Radio Times and the Universities of Sussex and Brighton, to explore the role of television and audio in our lives.