Welcome to the new RadioTimes.com, designed to help you find the very best of TV, radio and film.
Here are just some of the features we’ve introduced on the new site:
• a new Watchlist, which allows you to follow your favourite programmes and films and see when they’re on TV, radio and on demand
• personalised recommendations based on your viewing preferences
• current “buzz” ratings for all programmes and films to help you find what’s hot and what’s not
• thousands of detailed episode guides
We’ve improved the listings with, among other things:
• pictures and more information in the programme rollovers
• preview clips direct from the broadcasters
• comprehensive links to on-demand and catch-up services
• no page reloading to change the time
We’ve improved the site by talking to our users, finding out what they wanted and testing the results. We appreciate that the new things may take a bit of getting used to, but we’re confident it’s well worth the effort.
We’ve created a short video to help you get the most of the new site:
We’re getting lots of feedback, and are delighted so many of you are passionate about RadioTimes.com. We’re carefully reading all your comments and here are just a few of the things we’re working on, having taken your feedback on board:
• channel reordering so you can customise your listings grid
• mobile – we’re working on a mobile-optimised site and a new iPhone app
• a list view alternative to the grid – although we know only a small number of people use this, it’s clearly something that you care about
• speed and performance – it’s a new site, so requires a little tuning
Some of you are asking why we have built a new site – find out here.
You can find answers to some frequently asked questions and blog posts about new features we’re working on in our About Radio Times blog.