So – fancy becoming a Radio Times cover star?
Feel you have the right face – and posture – to grace the country’s number one magazine and help us mark our 90th birthday?
Well, now you can with the forthcoming Souvenir 90th birthday edition of the magazine on sale tomorrow which allows you to use a Blippar app to create your own cover.
In what is the first ever interactive issue of the RT, simply download the app, choose the decade of the cover you want and take your picture.
Simply share it via social media (the RT hashtag will come up automatically so we know who you are) or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org to win the prize of a place at our renowned Radio Times Covers Party 2014, held at Claridge’s Hotel in London.
You’ll mingle with the stars who appeared on the cover of the magazine across 2013, and we’ll include your travel to the city and an overnight stay in a hotel nearby (terms and conditions apply – see below).
Should you so choose you can dress up as anyone you like, whether you fancy being Benedict Cumberbatch’s Sherlock or getting together with friends and posing as Blue Peter Presenters from the 1970s….
If that’s not enough, there are two potential covers to delight you, featuring all the Strictly dancers, interviews with them inside and and the results of our greatest night in poll.
· The Radio Times is on sale on Tuesday price £1.60
Terms and conditions
By submitting your image to Radio Times you consent for the image to be published within the Radio Times magazine or on RadioTimes.com as part of a shortlist or selection of entries.
One winner will be invited to the Radio Times Covers Party 2014 at Claridge’s Hotel, Mayfair, London in January 2014.
The winner will be chosen by Radio Times editor in chief Ben Preston by the Editor and will be awarded to the most creative and visually impressive entry. The Editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The prize includes travel to and from London, by train from the winner’s nearest UK mainland train station, one night’s accommodation in a central London hotel on a bed and breakfast basis. The prize does not include any additional costs, such as travel while in London (including transfers to and from the hotel and Claridge’s), or any other meals or expenses.
The promoter is Immediate Media Company London Limited, Vineyard House, 44 Brook Green, Hammersmith W6 7BT. Please do not send entries to this address.
- The promotion is open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands, aged 18 years or older, except the Promoter’s employees or contractors and anyone connected with the promotion or their direct family members.
- The closing date for entries is 11:59pm on 15 October 2013.
- By entering the promotion, the participants agree: to be bound by these terms and conditions; that their surname and county of residence may be released if they win a prize; and that should they win the promotion, their name and likeness may be used by the Promoter for pre-arranged promotional purposes.
- Entrants should enter by submitting their image to email@example.com or the by using the automatic Blippar hashtag. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
- Only one entry will be permitted per person, regardless of method of entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
- Additional terms and conditions can be found here.