Demon Slayer season 3 release schedule: When is episode 11 out?
The series has had fans hooked – and there's plenty more to come.
Anime fans are eagerly anticipating the final episode of Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba season 3, which will conclude a compelling adaptation of the Swordsmith Village arc from Koyoharu Gotouge's manga.
The new episodes were preceded by a companion feature film titled To the Swordsmith Village, which became a box office hit in Japan and the United States, as anime continues to grow in popularity in the West.
This latest season of Demon Slayer whisks viewers back in time to Japan’s Taishō period, following lead character Tanjiro Kamado after he becomes a slayer in pursuit of revenge for the murder of his family.
An English-language dub has been commissioned by anime streamer Crunchyroll, although some will prefer to hear the original Japanese performances, of course.
To ensure you don't miss a moment, read on for everything you need to know about the release schedule of the rest of Demon Slayer season 3.
When is Demon Slayer season 3 episode 11 released?
Demon Slayer season 3 episode 11 is titled A Connected Bond: Daybreak and First Light, and it is set to be released on Sunday 11th June 2023.
Streaming service Crunchyroll announced that it will simulcast new episodes every week in accordance with the anime's release in Japan, meaning fans across the world will get to see new episodes at the same time.
So, in order to catch those episodes as soon as they drop, these are the times you need to tune in:
What time does Demon Slayer season 3 come out?
New episodes, which will first be released in Japanese with English subtitles, should hit the streaming service at the below times:
- Pacific Daylight Time - 7:15am, Sunday 18th June 2023
- Central Daylight Time - 9:15am, Sunday 18th June 2023
- Eastern Daylight Time - 10:15am, Sunday 18th June 2023
- British Summer Time - 3:15pm, Sunday 18th June 2023
- Central European Summer Time - 5pm, Sunday 18th June 2023
- Gulf Standard Time - 6:15pm, Sunday 18th June 2023
- Indian Standard Time - 7:45pm, Sunday 18th June 2023
- China Standard Time - 10:15pm, Sunday 18th June 2023
- Philippine Time - 10:15pm, Sunday 18th June 2023
- Japan Standard Time - 11:15pm, Sunday 18th June 2023
- Australian Central Daylight Time - 11:45pm, Sunday 18th June 2023
Demon Slayer season 3 expected release schedule
- Episode 1: Someone's Dream – April 9th, 2023 (out now)
- Episode 2: Yoriichi Type Zero – 16th April 2023 (out now)
- Episode 3: A Sword from over 300 Years Ago – 23rd April 2023 (out now)
- Episode 4: Thank You, Tokito – 30th April 2023 (out now)
- Episode 5: Bright Red Sword – 7th May 2023 (out now)
- Episode 6: Aren't You Going to Become a Hashira? – 14th May 2023 (out now)
- Episode 7: Awful Villain – 21st May 2023 (out now)
- Episode 8: The Mu in Muichiro – 28th May 2023 (out now)
- Episode 9: Mist Hashira Muichiro Tokito – 4th June 2023 (out now)
- Episode 10: Love Hashira Mitsuri Kanroji – 11th June 2023 (out now)
- Episode 11: A Connected Bond: Daybreak and First Light – 18th June 2023
Bear in mind that the official number of episodes in Demon Slayer season 3 hasn't been confirmed yet, but going off previous seasons, 11 episodes seems like a safe bet, give or take.
And unless any unexpected delays or breaks end up happening, these are the likely air dates for each episode.
When is the Demon Slayer season 3 dub released?
The dubbed episodes of Demon Slayer season 3 started airing on Crunchyroll on Sunday 28th May.
The episodes will then drop weekly on the streaming service.
How many episodes will Demon Slayer season 3 have?
It's expected that Demon Slayer season 3 will follow in the footsteps of previous seasons, meaning it will have an 11-episode arc.
That means there's plenty of time to delve into the new episodes, or even catch up on previous seasons if you haven't yet seen them.
What is Demon Slayer season 3 about?
Demon Slayer season 3 is based on the Koyoharu Gotouge manga To the Swordsmith Village.
A synopsis for the manga reads: "Tanjiro journeys to a village of swordsmiths and has to explain how his sword was so badly damaged to Hotaru Haganezuka, the smith who made it. While Tanjiro waits for his sword to be repaired, enemies close in.
"The Mist Hashira, Muichiro Tokito, engages the demons, but he’ll need some help from Tanjiro and Genya, another Demon Slayer. It’s bad enough that they have to fight two upper-rank demons, but can they handle a foe who can split itself into four separate bodies and regenerate almost instantly?”
More like this
Where are the Demon Slayer series and movie available in the UK?
Demon Slayer is available in full on the anime streaming service Crunchyroll.
The platform has the show’s first two seasons and the franchise’s first film is also available to watch, while season 3 is being updated weekly.
However, other seasons of the show are available to watch on Netflix in the UK.
Catch up on all things Demon Slayer:
- How to watch the Demon Slayer franchise in order
- When and where is Demon Slayer set?
- Ranking the strongest Demons in Demon Slayer
- What are the Demon Slayer breathing techniques?
- How to watch Demon Slayer season 3 in the UK
- What are the Demon Slayer ranks in order?
Take part in the Screen Test, a project from Radio Times and the Universities of Sussex and Brighton, to explore the role of television and audio in our lives.