Sweden won against Mexico with a thumping 3- 0 victory.
When is the Mexico v Sweden World Cup 2018 Group F game being played?
The game took place on Wednesday 27th June
What time is kick off?
The match began at 3pm BST.
What stadium is hosting the tie?
Central Stadium, Yekaterinburg
Is it live on BBC or ITV on TV in the UK?
Full match coverage was aired on the BBC.
Who are the other teams in World Cup 2018 Group F?
Group F is made up of Germany, Mexico, Sweden and South Korea.
Do you have all the World Cup 2018 fixtures by group?
- Complete World Cup 2018 guide – including every match fixture, kick-off time, TV channel, venue and more
Sure we do…
- Group A fixtures – Teams: Russia, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Uruguay
- Group B fixtures – Teams: Portugal, Spain, Morocco, Iran
- Group C fixtures – Teams: France, Australia, Peru, Denmark
- Group D fixtures – Teams: Argentina, Iceland, Croatia, Nigeria
- Group E fixtures – Teams: Brazil, Switzerland, Costa Rica, Serbia
- Group F fixtures – Teams: Germany, Mexico, Sweden, South Korea
- Group G fixtures – Teams: Belgium, Panama, Tunisia, England
- Group H fixtures – Teams: Poland, Senegal, Columbia, Japan