Diamond locations in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom – where to find diamonds
Find them shiny stones!
If you've been making your way around the map playing The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, trying to equip Link with the best armour, you'll have found that it doesn't come cheap - meaning finding diamond locations can be very handy.
Selling these rare diamonds can be a surefire way of earning rupees fast, as they come in at a whopping 500 rupees a piece.
As they don't have any elemental benefit in weapon fusion, selling any diamonds you find does make sense, or you can make certain weapons out of them such as the Rito Great Eagle Bow and the Zora Lightscale Trident.
However, they're not the easiest to find. There are some specific diamond locations you can head to across Hyrule, but you really need to know where to look.
So how can you find these diamond locations? Don't worry, we've got you covered.
Diamond locations in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
You can find diamonds in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom in select treasure chests across Hyrule. The treasure chests we've found that contain diamonds are in the following places:
- In the Bone Pond East Cave (in the Lanayru Wetlands)
- Hyrule Castle, in the Observation Room
- In a treasure chest in the Maoikes Shrine
- In the Tarm Point Cave
- In a treasure chest in the Yomizuk Shrine
- In the Jochi-ihiga Shrine near Tarry Town
- In the Sihajog Shrine near Valor Island in the sky
As we discover more, we'll let you know right here!
Be sure to check out the video from the YouTube channel WoW Quests below. They provide a clear visual guide to finding a diamond in the Mount Lanayru area.
You can also find diamonds when breaking open any Ore Deposits, found in caves throughout the world. These shiny block racks may drop rare minerals such as topaz, sapphire, ruby, amber, opal, and diamonds.
However, diamonds are the rarest of all available minerals. It might take quite a few Ore Deposits to finally find one.
While there is a vendor who sells them in Goron City, they cost 1,000 rupees each. So if you're absolutely loaded and want them for fusion purposes, go straight there.
However, if you're looking to sell them to make money, it's best to find them in the world.
You can also check out this YouTube video from Kibbles Gaming for more information on finding and buying diamonds across the map.
If we discover any more, we'll let you know right here!
Read more on Tears of the Kingdom:
- Zelda Tears of the Kingdom Shrines - key locations
- Zelda Tears of the Kingdom Skyview Tower locations - fill in the map
- Zelda Tears of the Kingdom Master Sword - how to get it back
- Zelda Tears of the Kingdom Hylian Shield - where to find it
- Zelda Tears of the Kingdom Green Tunic - get the look
- Zelda Tears of the Kingdom Paraglider - location revealed
- Zelda Tears of the Kingdom Geoglyph locations - memories found
- Zelda Tears of the Kingdom Korok Seed locations - seeds unearthed
- Zelda Tears of the Kingdom Goddess Statues - increase stats
- Zelda Tears of the Kingdom Stable locations - store horses
- Zelda Tears of the Kingdom Hinox locations - where are they?
- How long is Zelda Tears of the Kingdom? Hours needed
- Zelda Tears of the Kingdom review - our final verdict
- Zelda Tears of the Kingdom cast - voice actors revealed
- Zelda Tears of the Kingdom OLED Switch - custom console
- Zelda timeline explained - series order
- Zelda Netflix series - rumours explained
Subscribe to our free Gaming Newsletter for weekly insights, and visit our Gaming hub for all the latest news.
Looking for something to watch? Check out our TV Guide or Streaming Guide.
Try Radio Times magazine today and get 12 issues for only £1 with delivery to your home – subscribe now. For more from the biggest stars in TV, listen to The Radio Times Podcast.