The new issue of Radio Times is here and there’s plenty to get excited about…
– Hugh Bonneville, the W1A star, talks about taking the mickey out of the BBC – and tells us why there’ll be tears at the end of Downton
– Christopher Eccleston looks at how he has moved on from Doctor Who and conquered his mid-life crisis
– Newlywed Clare Balding on life as the happiest, hardest-working woman on television
– The Masterchef finalists share where their passion for food came from, whilst the judges discuss whether the contestants can handle the heat
– George Osborne talks about Game of Thrones, the future of the BBC and why satire is healthy.
– Nick Clegg tells us why he wouldn’t rule out working with David Cameron again
– Strictly presenters Claudia Winkleman and Tess Daly defend their corner – but who do you think should win the Radio Times Audience Award?
– The Falling director Carol Morley reveals her boozy past and her father’s suicide
– Tracy-Ann Oberman on playing the original cougar Mrs Robisnon in a new radio production of The Graduate
– Kirsty Lang talks about her love for Game of Thrones, and why she’s an Indian Summers fan
– Writer and podcast addict Amanda Sawyer discusses her latest listens
And there’s plenty of bonus content in our iPad and iPhone edition:
A W1A gallery, a Radio Times photo shoot with Tracy-Ann Oberman and exclusive images of EastEnders Danny Dyer and Kellie Bright
The new issue of Radio Times magazine is on sale from Tuesday 14th April, in shops and from newsstand for iPad or iPhone