This leaves another eight celebrities to be unmasked, and for the first time this series, they will all take to the stage in the same episode this weekend.
Pillar and Post put on a first-class performance in the first show, and although the pair lost their battle against Prawn Cocktail, they were still shipped off to the next round unopened. They later sailed through to episode three.
More like this
The detective panel had their theories, however, with guesses including former Strictly Come Dancing pairing Dianne Buswell and Joe Sugg, as well as presenters Rochelle and Marvin Humes.
However, it is Heart Breakfast radio hosts Amanda Holden and Jamie Theakston that viewers at home seem to be leaning towards after a few notable clues.
Read on for all the details on The Masked Dancer's Pillar and Post, including clues, guesses and popular theories.
Who are The Masked Dancer’s Pillar and Post?
Dances, songs, clues and guesses
- Episode 1 - Please Mr Postman by The Marvelettes
- Episode 3 - Giant by Calvin Harris & Rag'n'Bone Man
- "Mostly I follow instructions and just do what I'm told."
- "Being posties, that's keeping it in the family."
- A small cruise ship in their first VT.
- Pillar and Post delivering a cheque of money in their first VT.
- Hearts on the trees during their performance.
- JL5 written on one of the letters in the VT.
- "We've toe-tally seen stars together."
- Post made a career of following instructions.
- They mention ‘Second Wind’ – a sporting term.
- Bottle caps on a bench – this could be a reference to football or rugby.
- Tea bag placed next to a megaphone – the tea could be a link to Yorkshire and the megaphone is another nod to sports.
- Amanda Holden and Jamie Theakston
- Dwayne Johnson and Kevin Hart
- Rochelle and Marvin Humes
- Dianne Buswell and Joe Sugg
- David Seaman and Frankie Poultney
Pillar and Post theories
Is Pillar and Post Jamie Theakston and Amanda Holden?
The detective panel named several famous pairs - including Heart Breakfast hosts Amanda Holden and Jamie Theakston. Post said they "like to hit the cobbles early" during their VT which also hinted that the duo give away money, while Peter Crouch noted that there were hearts decorated on the trees during their performance.
While a few fans thought Amanda Holden might actually be Scissors, many viewers at home agreed with Crouch and believe the two radio hosts are the show's first dancing duo.
In our exclusive RadioTimes.com Twitter poll, most Masked Dancer fans think the clues point towards Jamie and Amanda, with 43.1 per cent voting for them.
Is Pillar and Post David Seaman and Frankie Poultney?
Fans are sure that real-life couple David Seaman and Frankie Poultney are behind the wacky costumes.
The couple have given numerous sporting hints throughout the competition, and Seaman - nicknamed 'Safe Hands' - was a former goalkeeper for England and Arsenal. Even judge Peter Crouch guessed it was the pair, saying: "I know those hands."
Viewers are also sure Pillar and Post's routines have a figure skating air to them - with the couple meeting on ITV show Dancing on Ice in 2008.
Meanwhile, the tea bag suggests a Yorkshire connection, where Seamen was born and bred.
One viewer tweeted: "Dancing on Ice, 100% Frankie Poultney and David Seamen."
Another added: "100% David Seamen and Frankie Poultney. Met on Dancing on Ice."
The latest issue of Radio Times magazine is on sale now – subscribe now and get the next 12 issues for only £1. For more from the biggest stars in TV, listen to the Radio Times podcast with Jane Garvey.