No matter the time of year, there’s nearly always a substantial number of TVs on sale. And as you’ll see from our round-up of smart TV deals below, June is no exception. With the Euro 2020 football games now underway, this is the perfect opportunity (or excuse, however you see it) to invest in a brand-new television. Currys certainly seems to think so, since they’re running a competition that gives you a one-in-20 chance to win back the spend on your TV on a selection of different models.
If you’re thinking of investing in a new television, you’re also likely asking a lot of questions about which one is the right choice for you. If that’s the case, head over to our in-depth which TV to buy guide. In the spending section, we’ll talk you through what you can expect to get for your budget.
That’s thing thing: there’s a huge range of TV prices. There are 32-inch smart TVs out there for as little as £150, although most reputable models will come in at between £250 and £350. With 43-inch models, expect to pay in the area of £400 to £800, though there are some small Nanocell and QLED sets of that size for over £1,000. 55-inch smarts TVs can be found for as little as £400, though recent OLED sets can easily cost £1,200 to £1,400. Then there are 65-inch and 75-inch models: recent models usually cost between £1,000 and £2,000, with OLED and 8K sets costing around £3,000 to £5,000.
Don’t miss our article on what is an OLED TV for more information about this high-end class of television – you’ll find a few OLED deals in our round-up below. And if you’re seeking out a TV from Samsung’s hugely popular QLED line, don’t miss our pick of the best QLED TV deals.
And if you’re a member of Amazon Prime, don’t forget that Prime Day 2021 is coming very, very soon and we’re confident there’ll be lots of exclusive TV deals for you to choose from then. Head to our pick of the best Amazon Prime Day deals for all the latest offers.
How to find a smart TV deal
- Searching during key sales periods: the New Year sales, Easter sales, and Black Friday sales are all perfect times to find the best smart TV price drops.
- Subscribe to retailers’ newsletters: they’ll keep you alerted with news of the latest deals and discounts.
- Many retailers, such as John Lewis and Currys, offer a price-match guarantee. So if you see a TV that’s cheaper elsewhere but no longer available, make sure you hold them to it!
- Amazon TV deal prices change rapidly, and it’s not always easy to see if a price drop is all that good. CamelCamelCamel is a handy online tool that tracks a product’s price history, to give you a better sense of the bargain.
Best cheap smart TV deals in June 2021
We’ve listed the hottest deals by screen size. If you’re not sure which size is right for you, so make sure you look at our what size TV should I buy guide, as well as our how to measure your TV screen explainer.
32-inch smart TV deals
While it’s classed as a small television these days, 32-inch sets still account for the most popular in UK households right now. And for many people, it remains the perfect size for their viewing space.
- Hisense 32-inch A5600FTUK Full HD Smart TV |
£249£199 at Amazon (save £50 or 20%)
- JVC 32-inch LT-32CA690 TV Smart HD Ready LED TV with Google Assistant |
£219.99£199 at Currys (save £20 or 9%)
- Philips 32-inch PHS6605/12 Smart HD Ready LED TV |
£220£199.99 at Currys (save £20.01 or 9%)
- Samsung 2020 32-inch T4300 HD Smart TV |
£223.78£209 at Amazon (save £14.78 or 7%)
- Sony Bravia 32-inch KDL32WD751BU Full HD LED TV |
£319£299 at Currys (save £20 or 6%)
40 to 43-inch smart TV deals
Now’s a great time to pick up a 40-inch or 43-inch set, especially if you’re looking to upgrade to a 4K television. They’re growing increasingly ubiquitous, but to see the odd one, like here, priced around the £300 mark is still a real find.
- JVC 32-inch LT-CA890 Smart 4K TV with Google Assistant |
£329.99£279 at Currys (save £50.99 or 15%)
- Toshiba 43-inch UL2063DB Smart 4K TV |
£329£299 at AO (save £30 or 9%)
- Hisense 43-inch A7100FTUK 4K TV |
£399£325 at Amazon (save £74 or 18%)
- Philips 43-inch PUS7505/12 43-Inch TV 4K TV |
£390£349 at Amazon (save £41 or 11%)
- LG 43UP75006LF 43-inch 4K UHD TV |
£499£369 at AO (save £130 or 26%)
- LG 43UN71006LB 43-inch UHD 4K TV |
£479.99£389 at Amazon (save £90.99 or 19%)
- Sony Bravia 43-inch KD43X70 Smart TV |
£599£449 at Amazon (save £150 or 25%)
LG 43-inch TV deals
48-inch to 50-inch smart TV deals
As we move into the mid-size televisions, we’re pleased to see that a lot of the TVs on offer are not only from well-respected brands like Sony and Samsung, but many also feature a built-in voice assistant, offering you hands-free control over your television.
- Toshiba 50-inch UL2063DB Smart 4K UHD TV |
£429£349 (save £79.01 or 18%)
- JVC 50-inch LT-CA890 Android TV 4K TV with Google Assistant |
£399£369 from Currys PC World (save £30.99 or 7.5%)
- Hisense 50-inch A7100FTUK 4K Smart TV with Alexa |
£449£379 (save £70 or 16%)
- LG 48-inch OLEDCX5LC 4K Smart TV |
£1,198£1,149 from Amazon (save £49 or 4%)
LG 49-inch TV deals
55-inch smart TV deals
All the 55-inch TVs we’re seeing on sale will offer you 4K picture quality – which is what you’ll want, for televisions of this size. As you can see, there’s range of LG televisions on sale at the moment. We’re hugely excited to see the price of those BX and CX drop to £1,098 – a sign that we’ll start to see these illustrious televisions soon come in at less than a grand.
- LG 55-inch UP75006LF Smart 4K TV
- Samsung 55-inch UETU7100 4K TV |
£649£499 from Very (save £150 or 23%)
- Samsung 2020 55-inch Q60T QLED 4K TV |
£999 £795£650 from Amazon (save £349 or 34%)
- LG NANO866NA 55-inch 4K TV with Google Assistant & Amazon Alexa |
£999£676 (save £323 or 32%)
- Samsung 55-inch QE55Q80T QLED 4K TV |
£1,199£899 (save £300 or 23%)
- Samsung 55-inch QEQ700TATXXU 8K HDR QLED TV with Bixby, Alexa & Google Assistant |
£1,499£1,145 from Currys PC World
- LG 55-inch OLEDCX6LA 4K OLED TV with Google Assistant & Amazon Alexa |
£1,399£1,198 at Currys PC World (save £201 or 14%)
- LG GX6LA 55-inch 4K OLED TV |
£1,699 £1,599£1,497 from AO (save £202 or 11%)
- Sony Bravia 55-inch XR55A90JU 4K HDR OLED TV with Google TV & Assistant | £2,699 from Currys PC World
Samsung 55-inch TV deals
65-inch smart TV deals
As you can see, prices start to vary wildly in the larger screen sizes – you can spend as little as £429 or as much as £1,999 on a 65-inch TV right now. The more expensive models boast OLED and 8K picture quality, the exclusive domain of big spenders (for now, at least). It’s also somewhere we’re seeing some of the hottest savings in June.
- Panasonic TX-HX580BZ 65-inch 4K TV |
£749 £679£645 from Amazon (save £104 or 14%)
- Samsung 65-inch UETU8507UXXU 4K TV with Bixby, Alexa & Google Assistant |
£ 829£798.97 from Currys PC World (save £30.03 or 3%)
- LG NANO956 65-inch 8K NanoCell TV |
£1,999 £1,618£1,499 from Very (save £500 or 25%)
- LG OLED65BX6LB 65-inch OLED 4K TV |
£1,999 £1,799£1,599 from Very (save £400 or 20%)
- LG 65-inch OLEDCX6LA 4K OLED TV with Google Assistant & Amazon Alexa |
£1,999£1,798 (save £201 or 10%)
Panasonic 65-inch TV deals
75-inch smart TV deals
Got the space for a 75-inch television? There’s a few on offer right now – take a look below.
- Samsung 75-inch Q60T QLED 4K TV |
£1,177£1,099 from Amazon (save £78 or 7%)