Samsung's ever-growing range of QLED televisions offer some of the best value viewing experiences you can find right now. We've been taking a look at the best offers and deals on Samsung TVs to help you bag a bargain this month.
Samsung has TV options to suit every budget. But of all of Samsung's line-ups, it's the QLED line that has been earning the most accolades in recent years.
Not to be confused with the OLED tech, QLED is Samsung's homegrown – and more affordable – option. While still making use of LED backlights, Samsung's QLED TVs introduce a layer of 'quantum dots' to improve the quality of the picture, so you get a much wider colour range, better contrast levels and blacker blacks.
You can read more about the main differences in our what is an OLED TV explainer. In 2022, you'll also find that other big TV brands, like Hisense, are incorporating QLED technology into their televisions, clearly seeing its popularity with buyers.
In comparison to OLED televisions, which usually start at around £1200, QLEDs are a little more affordable – and you'll regularly find them on sale, too. For a full walkthrough on the tech, be sure to read our what is QLED TV article.
If you're not yet sure if you want a QLED TV, there's always our guide on the best smart TV to help you figure out your options. We also recommend you consider LG's NanoCell line, which are similar in price and quality. If you're unsure which to go with, be sure to check out our in-depth LG or Samsung TV explainer.
Best Samsung QLED TV deals in May 2022
43 to 50-inch QLED TV deals
TVs in the 40 to 50-inch are now considered small – but it's well worth remembering they're often the best choice for cosier spaces. The discount on the 50-inch model from the QE50 line is worth a look – probably on sale as many shoppers gravitate towards a larger QLED set. But if it's the right size for you, it's a bargain.
- Samsung 43-inc QE43QN90AATXXU |
£899£749 (save £150 or 17%)
- Samsung 50-inch QE50QN94 4K QLED |
£1249£799 (save £450 or 36%)
- Samsung 43-inch QE43Q60 4K QLED TV |
£499£429 (save £70 or 16%)
55 to 58-inch QLED TV deals
There's also some great discounts in the popular 55-inch to 58-inch range of Samsung QLED TVs.
- Samsung 55-inch QE55 QLED 4K TV |
£1399£1199 (save £200 or 14%)
- Samsung 55-inch QE55QN85 QLED |
£1399£899 (save £500 or 36%)
- Samsung 55-inch QE55QN95AATXXU |
£1599£1299 (save £200 or 13%)
65 to 75-inch QLED TV deals
Up at the super-size end of the size spectrum, we're also seeing a handful of solid offers online. While the newest QLED television sets of this size can cost upward of £1,500, at least one of the deals comes in at significantly less than that.
- Samsung 65-inch QE65 QN94 4K QLED |
£2099£1399 (save £700 or 33%)
- Samsung 65-inch QE65 Q70A 4K QLED|
£1199£899 (save £300 or 33%)
How to find a Samsung QLED TV deal
- Make notes of when key periods in the sales calendar: the New Year, Easter Weekend and Black Friday. It’s during these sales that we always see the sharpest price-drops and hottest deals on TVs.
- Subscribe to the newsletters that stores regularly send out: that way, you’ll be kept up to speed with any brand sales or other special offers.
- Keep in mind that many retailers, like John Lewis and Currys, work with a price-match policy. So if you see a television that’s cheaper elsewhere, but no longer available, make sure you hold them to it.
- Amazon often has some of the best TV price-drops going – but it’s not always easy to see how a good a deal you're getting. CamelCamelCamel is an online tool that tracks the prices of products on Amazon – use this to get a better sense of the price history of any TV that's on sale.
Not sure which TV is the one for you? Don't miss our in-depth guide on best smart TV, or find something to watch tonight with our TV Guide. For more savings, try our Disney Plus offers for the best deals this month.