EastEnders confirms extended episode for Rose Knight reveal
The truth about George Knight's missing wife will finally be revealed in EastEnders this month.
Now it has been revealed that the episode where answers will finally arrive about the after of Rose Knight will take place on Thursday 22nd June 2023.
The episode will also have an extended runtime and will reach up to 34 minutes in length.
Earlier in the week, Phil Mitchell (Steve McFadden) agrees to do some digging on George's past for the boxer's suspicious future step-daughter Linda Carter (Kellie Bright).
As the week progresses, we can see that Phil starts delving into George’s past before we finally reach the Thursday's explosive instalment. What has Phil uncovered?
Fans have already seen that the iconic Walford hardman has already forged a friendship with George but will what is revealed cause this to change?
Speculation is already rife that the mysterious Rose Knight is actually the iconic EastEnders character Cindy Beale.
It was revealed last month that actress Michelle Collins would be returning to the BBC One soap despite her character Cindy having been killed off-screen in prison 25 years ago.
Could Cindy Beale have survived and begun a new life abroad as Rose Knight, becoming the mother to three children with George, including daughters Gina (Francesca Henry) and Anna (Molly Rainford)?
If this does turn out to be true, then perhaps this episode will be the one to reintroduce Cindy and also her first husband Ian Beale (Adam Woodyatt) who is also set to return to the soap.
Woodyatt was last seen on-screen for a surprise cameo at Dot Branning's funeral in December when he watched events from afar before taking a call from someone he referred to as "Love" and heading home to them.
Whatever happens, Albert Square looks set to face a heap load of drama.
- EastEnders cast: Who is joining, leaving and returning to the soap?
- 6 EastEnders spoilers next week: Big ultimatum for Suki as Nish is arrested
- EastEnders boss wants to keep Linda Carter as "heart of the Square"
- EastEnders' Danny Walters worried for Keanu in Christmas flash-forward
- EastEnders' Jamie Borthwick promises Lola "gets the send off she deserves"
- EastEnders' George Knight proposes to Elaine and reveals mystery son
- EastEnders' Colin Salmon on personal reason he took George Knight role
- EastEnders' Kellie Bright fears "everlasting" Linda and Sharon feud
- EastEnders star Kellie Bright: "The show needed a Harriet Thorpe"
- EastEnders boss Chris Clenshaw explains the “Knight in Shining Armour”
- Sam Mitchell to return to EastEnders ‘before the autumn’ after surprise exit
EastEnders airs Mondays to Thursdays at 7:30pm on BBC One and from 6am on BBC iPlayer. Visit our dedicated EastEnders page for all the latest news, interviews and spoilers.
Take part in the Screen Test, a project from Radio Times and the Universities of Sussex and Brighton, to explore the role of television and audio in our lives.