Controversial EastEnders character Emma Harding (played by Patsy Kensit) is making her way back to Albert Square in the coming weeks.
Lola Pearce-Brown's (Danielle Harold) mum was incredibly unlikable when she was last on screen, mainly for abandoning her dying daughter when she needed her the most.
Now, the BBC has confirmed she's coming back – and very soon indeed.
According to a synopsis on the official EastEnders website, Emma will return on 11th September.
The teaser reads: "Kat is furious about being kept in the dark, Lily struggles with motherhood, and Emma makes an unwelcome return."
The details behind her return are being kept under tight wraps for now, but she could be in for a clash with Ben Mitchell (Max Bowden), as the following day's episode reveals that "Ben lays down the law".
What trouble and heartache will Emma bring with her this time?
It's been an exciting week on EastEnders, as Cindy Beale (Michelle Collins) made her explosive return.
The legendary schemer made her way back to Albert Square with Ian Beale (Adam Woodyatt) and caused nothing but chaos upon her arrival.
Plus, there was a surprise appearance from Arthur "Fatboy" Chubbs (Ricky Norwood) who popped up during a flashback.
- Who is Bobby Beale’s mum in EastEnders and is he related to Anna Knight?
- What happened to Steven Beale in EastEnders as mum Cindy returns?
- EastEnders fans delighted by “genius” return in early iPlayer release
- EastEnders' Ricky Norwood reacts to epic Fatboy return: "Absolutely thrilled"
- EastEnders addresses major character absence amid Cindy Beale return
- EastEnders icon teases return of Cindy Beale's "bad" side in love triangle
- EastEnders' Michelle Collins on Cindy Beale meeting Lucy’s killer Bobby
- Michelle Collins almost played another iconic EastEnders character
- EastEnders trailers for Cindy return tease Kathy showdown: "You're dead!"
- EastEnders' Shona McGarty quits role as Whitney Dean after 15 years
- EastEnders' Gillian Taylforth teases Kathy and Rocky future after Jo's threats
- EastEnders is nowhere near the axe – it's having a renaissance
EastEnders airs Mondays to Thursdays at 7:30pm on BBC One and from 6am on BBC iPlayer. Visit our dedicated EastEnders page for all the latest news, interviews and spoilers. If you’re looking for more to watch, check out our TV Guide and Streaming Guide.
Try Radio Times magazine today and get 10 issues for only £10, PLUS a £10 John Lewis and Partners voucher delivered to your home – subscribe now. For more from the biggest stars in TV, listen to The Radio Times Podcast.