If you're wondering who the LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga voice actors are, you've come to the right place for all the essential information on the big new game's cast list.
While the original LEGO games simply offered mumbles and physical comedy in place of the original movie dialogue, The Skywalker Saga is fully voice acted, with a few familiar voices from the film franchise reprising their roles.
- Deal alert: Get 9% off LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga at GameByte, using the offer code STARWARS
Plus, if you've played previous Star Wars games, or watched the Rebels or Clone Wars animated series, you might recognise some vocal cords from those as well.
So, who are the LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga voice actors? Keep on reading and we'll tell you everything we know at this stage.
LEGO Star Wars Skywalker Saga voice actors: Who's in the cast?
The full LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga cast list has not been revealed online by an official source just yet, so we reached out our Warner Bros Games PR contact to see if they could share any information about the voice actors in the game.
In terms of movie-based Star Wars actors that reprise their famous screen roles in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, the following three names have been confirmed to RadioTimes.com by our contact:
- Anthony Daniels as C-3PO (reprising his role from all nine mainline films)
- Billy Dee Williams as Lando Calrissian (reprising his role from the original and sequel trilogies)
- Kipsang Rotich as Nien Nunb (reprising his role from Return of the Jedi and the sequel trilogy)
Although Warner Bros doesn't seem to be doing a big publicity push around their involvement, other actors from the film franchise have been confirming their presence in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga on social media. They are:
- Daniel Logan as Boba Fett (reprising his role from Attack of the Clones and The Book of Boba Fett)
- Greg Grunberg as Temmin 'Snap' Wexley (reprising his role from the sequel trilogy)
Grunberg even went so far as to tweet this exact article, before confirming in a Twitter reply that "of course" he is voicing Snap in the game.
A couple of other names from the films have been linked online to roles in the game, but they haven't posted about it themselves. They are:
- Matthew Wood as General Grievous and Battle Droids (reprising his roles from the prequel trilogy)
- Naomi Ackie as Jannah (reprising her role from The Rise of Skywalker)
The involvement in the game of Matthew Wood, who worked on the prequel trilogy movies in the sound department, was confirmed in an Xbox Wire blog. The blog says that he is playing "several characters" in the game, although it doesn't name them.
There don't seem to be any public posts from official sources about Ackie's involvement, however, but she is mentioned on a lot of similar articles to this one, and she is listed on the game's IMDB page. It's worth noting that anyone can edit IMDb, though.
Looking beyond the movie cast, there are some other familiar voices that you might recognise in The Skywalker Saga game.
If the reports we've seen across the net are true, fans of The Clone Wars, Rebels and other Star Wars spin-off products may well recognise these voice actors in the game as well:
- AJ LoCascio as Han Solo (reprising his role from The LEGO Star Wars Holiday Special)
- Catherine Taber as Padme (reprising her role from The Clone Wars)
- Corey Burton as Count Dooku (reprising his role from The Clone Wars and Rebels)
- Helen Sadler as Rey (reprising her role from The LEGO Star Wars Holiday Special)
- James Arnold Taylor as Obi-Wan Kenobi (reprising his role from The Clone Wars and Rebels)
- Matt Lanter as Anakin Skywalker (reprising his role from The Clone Wars and Rebels)
- Sam Witwer as Darth Maul (reprising his role from The Clone Wars, Rebels and Solo) and Emperor Palpatine (reprising the role from various projects including The Force Unleashed, where he also played the main character Starkiller)
- Shelby Young as Princess Leia (reprising her role from Star Wars: Forces of Destiny)
- Stephen Stanton as Ben Kenobi (reprising the role from numerous projects including 2005's Star Wars Battlefront II)
- Terrence 'TC' Carson as Mace Windu (reprising his role from The Clone Wars)
- Tom Kane as Yoda, Qui-Gon Jinn and Admiral Ackbar (reprising all of those roles from various projects)
In the aforementioned Xbox Wire blog post, the game's developers confirmed the presence of several actors from The Clone Wars, naming Sam Witwer, James Arnold Taylor and Matt Lanter specifically.
James Pugh, a writer from Traveller's Tales, said in the blog: "We really wanted to focus the game on the nine saga films, so having some of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars cast come in was a great way of showing love to the wider Star Wars universe, and I’m so glad we were able to do it."
As more names are rumoured and ultimately revealed by official sources, we'll be sure to update this page with the latest information on the LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga voice actors. Watch this space!
Read more on LEGO Star Wars:
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga review - how it fixes the films
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga characters - all 300 playable figures
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga co-op - how does multiplayer work & is it crossplay?
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga codes - how to cheat the game
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga trophy guide - all the achievements to unlock
- Best LEGO games - all the classics, ranked
- Best Star Wars merchandise - great galactic gifts