The new way of watching soaps continues as EastEnders, Coronation Street and Emmerdale continue to debut the week's worth of episodes on their streaming services, BBC iPlayer and the ITV Hub, with the regular way of watching being a tad different due to Euro 2020 fixtures.
So that means you can watch them all whenever you like, and we have been enjoying having a Monday soap binge and actually think we will actually miss it when it's over.
But if you want to know when the three soaps will be airing on BBC One and ITV1 next week, here is all the information you need to know!
When is Coronation Street on next week?
We only have two confirmed visits to the Cobbles this week (both on the same night) and they are both standard 30-minute episodes. There will be more, we just don't know when yet as we wait for the football schedule to be announced.
- Wednesday, 30th June at 7:30pm (30 mins)
- Wednesday, 30th June at 8:30pm (30 mins)
As for next week, here is when Corrie is set to air but there should be an extra two episodes that will be slotted in at some point.
- Monday, 5th July at 7:30pm (30 mins)
- Monday, 5th July at 8:30pm (30 mins)
- Friday 9th July at 7.30pm (60 mins)
When is EastEnders on next week?
Just the one day left this week that will be showing EastEnders:
- Thursday, 1st July at 7:40pm (double episode)
As for next week, here is when we will be headed to Walford!
- Monday, 5th July at 8.05pm (30 mins)
- Thursday, 8th July at 7.35pm (30 mins)
- Friday 9th July at 8.35pm (30 mins)
When is Emmerdale on next week?
We get four ITV1 visits to the Dales this week, with each episode running for 30 minutes. We do get two on one night with a half-hour break in between, though.
- Tuesday 29th June at 7pm (double episode)
- Wednesday, 30th June at 7:00pm (30 mins)
- Thursday, 1st July at 7:00pm (30 mins)
- Thursday, 1st July at 8:00pm (30 mins)
As for next week, here is when the soap is currently set to air.
- Monday, 5th July at 7pm (30 mins)
- Thursday, 8th July at 7pm (30 mins)
- Thursday, 8th July at 8pm (30 mins)
- Friday 9th July at 7pm (30 mins)
- For the latest news and expert tips on getting the best deals this year, take a look at our Black Friday 2021 and Cyber Monday 2021 guides.
The schedules for the following weeks have not yet been announced but you can expect them to follow a similar pattern.
When Euro 2020 is over, all the soaps will return to their regular schedules – but could we be seeing the soaps move to streaming permanently so people can choose how and when to watch them at their own leisure? We don't expect it to happen straight away but if they perform well, it could well be something the channels will strongly consider later in the year.