After seven weeks of guessing, it's now time for The Masked Singer final.
This weekend, the three remaining Masked Singer season 5 contestants Cricket, Piranha, and Big Foot will take to the stage, after which one of them will be crowned this year's Masked Singer champion.
So far, they've all managed to keep their identity under wraps, with the detective panel including Davina McCall, Jonathan Ross, Mo Gilligan, and Rita Ora divided on who they believe could be behind the mask.
When it comes to Cricket, the likes of Levi Roots, Lemar, Simon Webbe and Reggie Yates have been suggested. The majority of guesses suggest is that Lemar is behind the mask, as multiple clues appear to point to the singer-songwriter and producer.
With just days to go to the final, a new guess has emerged in the form of Fame Academy coach David Grant.
More like this
As they return to the stage for one last time, read on for everything we know about The Masked Singer's Cricket.
Could they be this year's champ?
Who is Cricket on The Masked Singer UK?
- Week 1: Place Your Hands by Reef
- Week 3: Of the Night by Bastille
- Week 5: How Deep Is Your Love by Calvin Harris & Disciples
- Week 6: Antenna by Fuse ODG
- Week 7: As It Was by Harry Styles
- "I like the fun content of The Masked Singer, I could be creative!"
- "Hello there. Cricket's the name. Absolutely marvellous. And what a jolly good day for Cricket it is, too."
- "I'm sure that you can spot that I'm a top cricketer, the best in the village."
- "Crikey I don't want to sound all pompous, but my scores aren't just all about cricket. On the contrary, after some ins and outs...I became a rather big hitter."
- "It's fantastic to be invited to play for you all this evening. I'm going to make it a jolly good knees up."
- "I hope my performance was bowling you over, like when I got dizzy while perched on a sofa."
- Within the items clues there was gold dust, a total of 60 cricket numbers and a cricket gazette that read: "Best cricket pair of 2024" Bow Tuffers and Moe Wiggo
- "After last week's performance, I'm feeling completely bowled over. If you ask me the entire panel are all out."
- "I may be coming across all airs and graces, but one could say I have a bit of a reputation. I've always had potential. Different from the team pursuit."
- "I don't want to take you on a ride but competing you Knowles it allowed my talent to grow."
- "The competition has been rather thrilling. Hasn't it? Let's hope tonight's performance isn't a duck."
- "Last week was super fun. The panel played a jolly good game with their guesses. But they are no masterminds."
- "Hello there. Marvellous. One has had a few marks on the board. And jolly good innings."
- "Whoops! I was in a league of my own. It was my calling. I went from playing the village green to playing arenas and winning awards."
- "You must be going around in circles guessing. It's rather fun confusing you, I must confess."
- "And tonight, a marvellous opportunity to have a jolly good bash."
- Cricket's week 5 item clues included a cricket ball smashing the screen, a microphone, a note that read: "To Cricket Love from MB xx", Junior Winner: SW Ebbe and a Next match: Haringey vs Herne Hill sign.
- David Grant
- Jay Blades
- Levi Roots
- Stuart Broad
- David Gower
- Mr Motivator
- Marvin Humes
- Mary Berry
- Simon Webbe
Is Cricket David Grant?
A new guess has slipped in just ahead of the final, with David Grant tipped to be behind the mask of Cricket.
"Cricket is @DavidGrantSays," one viewers wrote on X (formerly Twitter).
"David Grant or Duncan James," another said.
Another chimed in: "I have said this from the start but he hasn't won a Brit award," as one added: "I'm wondering if he meant MOBO award. He and Carrie received that prestigious award for a gospel album??"
Is Cricket Reggie Yates?
Some fans think that former childhood star and television presenter Yates could be behind the costume for a number of reasons.
Taking to X (formerly Twitter), one viewer said: "I think it’s Reggie Yates they mentioned a mouse…he voiced Rastamouse."
"I’m not convinced it’s Reggie as he was on Celebrity Fame Academy about 20 years ago and his voice wasn’t the best but crickets voice is quite decent," another said.
Is Cricket Simon Webbe?
A lot of fans seem to think Blue star Simon Webbe could be behind the costume of Cricket.
Following Cricket's first performance, fans flocked to X (formerly Twitter) to share their reasons for why they think the boyband star is Cricket.
"I'm not sure on the clues yet either but I compared the voices of Cricket's first performance and one of Simon's solo songs and they sound similar. His voice definitely reminds me of his high notes on All Rise," one wrote.
"I think Cricket is Simon Webbe from Blue. It sounded a lot like him and I do think Cricket is a singer based on the comments Rita said about his voice," another said.
Given one of the item clues reads: "SW Ebbe", it's looking pretty likely that Cricket could in fact be Simon Webbe.
When is The Masked Singer on TV?
The Masked Singer final airs on Saturday 17th February at 7:20pm on ITV1, ITVX and STV.
The Masked Singer final airs on Saturday 17th February on ITV1, ITVX and STV.