The final of The Masked Singer is coming this weekend which means that we will soon know the identities of the final three celebrities that are hiding behind some super elaborate costumes.
The winner will either be Panda, Mushroom, or Robobunny and guesses are coming thick and fast from us at home and the show's panelists Mo Gilligan, Davina McCall, Rita Ora and Jonathan Ross - and we are sure some ludicrous final guesses will be on the way from at least one of them this weekend - we're looking at you, Jonathan!
Here at RadioTimes.com we will keep you in the loop of all the clues, guesses and best theories to help you figure out who are the famous faces behind the masks ahead of the grand final.
So, without further ado, read on for a list of all the characters, including those who have already been eliminated and the celebrities behind the mask, as well as the remaining contestants, who have yet to be unveiled.
**Spoiler warning for The Masked Singer season 3 so far**
The Masked Singer season three finalists
Bamboo-zling those who try to guess who’s behind the mask, meet Panda.
- Week One – Levitating by Dua Lipa
- Week Three – Hot Stuff by Donna Summer
- Week Four – Story Of My Life by One Direction
- Week Five - Blame It on the Boogie by The Jacksons
- Week Six - Karma Chameleon by Culture Club/Dancing On My Own by Robin
- VT was filmed in the woods
- “Oh I do love an adventure”
- Second nature to me
- Panda says: “From a young age I’ve always followed my own path.”
- Solitary creature
- Introverted extrovert
- “This won’t be the first time I’ve been connected to these creatures”
- American accent
- The VT showed some marshmallows with the letters "TWDFL" on them
- "But they’ll have to keep trekking if they want to pin a name on this panda"
- There were several references to stars.
- Panda used the words "one direction" during a speaking segment
- Panda said, "I like to follow my own path. Sometimes you find a fork in the road and make a choice to explore another avenue"
- "Off-centre" indicated sports
- There was a songwriter hint
- "Right up my street"
- Hint they are known in Hollywood
- They could hail from Wales
Fact: “It’s not the first time I’ve been animated”
- Helen Skelton
- Emily Atack
- Keeley Hawes
- Camila Cabelo
- Emily Blunt
- Michaela Strachan
- Alesha Dixon
- Amanda Holden
- Kate Hudson
- Kim Marsh
- Kimberly Wyatt
- Lisa Stansfield
- Hayden Panettiere
- Shania Twain
- Cerys Matthews
- LeAnn Rimes
As well as having arguably the best costume in the competition, Robobunny has one of the best voices, too. The judges thought it could be Paddy McGuinness or Jeremy Clarkson, hinting towards a motoring reference in the clue package, but they also suspected it could be the likes of Vinnie Jones or Dara Ó Briain.
- Week One – Saving All My Love For You by Whitney Houston
- Week Three – Shallow from A Star Is Born by Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga
- Week Four – Dynamite by BTS
- Week Five - The Music of the Night from The Phantom of the Opera
- Week Six - Somewhere Over The Rainbow by Judy Garland/Nothing Breaks Like a Heart by Mark Ronson feat. Miley Cyrus
- "You thought I was a real tough guy, but that's just part of my shell" Robobunny said.
- Possible American accent.
- In their first VT, Robobunny revealed: "I'm here to Ctrl Alt Delete what you know about me"
- In their second VT, Robobunny bounded into a warehouse where a police badge, a Native American headdress, a builder’s hat and cowboy boots could be seen. The judges floated the idea that Robobunny might be an actor. Mo then pointed out that the objects could all be linked to musical group the Village People.
- “Nothing makes me happier than standing at my deck with nothing around me but a little bit of country,’ Robobunny said.
- They referenced line dancing.
- They said that they come from a big family
- They posed with a pair of boxing gloves bearing the letters M and A.
- I’ve been another kind of feathered friend in the past, a jailbird.
- The week 5 VT showed a mug with the name Joe on it.
- As was the word DIVA.
- They "hit the reset button" or made a comeback.
- They write their own songs.
- "Phantom in the machine"
- "Hall of fame"
Fact: "I might be made of metal, but that doesn’t stop me making a splash."
- Dara Ó Briain
- Vinnie Jones
- Paddy McGuinness
- Elon Musk
- Lee Ryan
- Jeremy Clarkson
- Billy Ray Cyrus
- Danny O’Donoghue
- Richard Blackwood
- Kevin Bacon
- Mark Feehily
- Toni Braxton
- Will Smith
- Richard Blackwood
- Matt LeBlanc
- Donnie Osmond
- Matt LeBlanc
- Tony Hadley
- Charlie Simpson
- Michael Crawford
Mushroom didn't give us mushroom to work with, and has certainly got us stumped. It appears the fungi is an actor on account of the clues, but that's about all we have so far. The judges thought it could be Vicky McClure or Rebel Wilson, but the internet is pretty convinced it's Aisling Bea behind the mask.
- Week One - It's Oh So Quiet by Bjork
- Week Two - There Are Worse Things I Could Do by Stockard Channing
- Week Four - Crazy by Gnarls Barkley
- Week Five - Blame It on the Boogie by The Jacksons
- Week Six - Don't Walk Away by Jade/The Power of Love by Jennifer Rush
- A mixture of accents, including Yorkshire and Irish
- Can take many forms
- Likes to start new things
- Two Pints of milk were showing the VT
- Has been able to "plant myself in the woods of exciting places, far from home."
- The letter W was seen in a bush
- “I took the panel back to school”
- The seasons of the year were shown in the VT – but not summer
- A Mariah Carey song was mentioned.
- May have their own perfume line.
- A phone number was shown in the Week Five VT.
- They could be into activism
- Spoke to a quarter of a million people
- Are they a dame?
Fact: "Want to bring peace and love man"
- Aisling Bea
- Rebel Wilson
- Vicky McClure
- Martell Maxwell
- Lilly Allen
- Charlotte Church
- Sheridan Smith
- Willow Smith
- Dame Kiri Te Kanawa
- Jade Thirwall
- Jesy Nelson
The Masked Singer season 3 Eliminated contestants
Traffic Cone was unmasked in the semi-final as singer, Aled Jones!
- Week one - Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley
- Week three - When She Loved Me by Sarah McLachlan
- Week four - Back for Good by Take That
- Week five - A Million Dreams from The Greatest Showman
- The shape of the traffic cone is just like something close to their heart
- Radio shown in VT, which could mean they’re a DJ or rapper
- Not all about “safety”
- “Sporting chance”
- Traffic Cone says “There ain’t no Plan B. I’m the OG TC.”
- They said “troublemaker” in their VT
- There was a pie in a lunchbox during their first clip
- "I’m not saying I’m here to make a racket, but I will break the rules from time to time"
- "I squared off against the fourth-best in the world once"
- "I've lived a double life"
- Gold chains and platinum rings were shown in the week five VT.
Fact: “I made my money taking my top off”
- Chris Kamara
- Alistair Brownlee
- Olly Murs
- Peter Andre
- Rick Astley
- Tom Jones
- Aled Jones
- Michael Ball
- Robbie Williams
- Martin Kemp
- Russell Watson
- Rob Brydon
Rockhopper was revealed to be none other than singer Michelle Williams!
- Week One – Higher Love by Steve Winwood
- Week Two - Love Is a Losing Game by Amy Winehouse
- Week Four - Edge of Midnight by Miley Cyrus feat. Stevie Nicks
- Week Five - We Don't Need Another Hero (Thunderdome) by Tina Turner
- The circus has come to town
- Just call Rockhopper the “entertainer, because I’m here to bring you a show!"
- Possible American accent
- “Greatest Show”, which could be a reference to the Greatest Showman
- Rockhopper has the ability to “jump”
- "I’m no stranger to giving my opinion"
- "I love to talk, but I love to support, inspire and empower even more"
- "I'm using all the tricks in the circus"
- Loves retail therapy
- Reference to a squared circle
Fact: “This penguin made headlines by being the first.”
- Kimberley Wyatt
- Alesha Dixon
- Nadine Coyle
- Nicole Scherzinger
- Ashley Roberts
Doughnuts - Michael Owen
Doughnuts was revealed to be footballing legend, Michael Owen.
- Week One - Eye of the Tiger by Survivor
- Week Two - Spice Up Your Life by Spice Girls
- Week Four - Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond
- Liverpudlian accent
- Football sweets featured in a 'pic n mix'
- Described himself as "extra speedy"
- Run ice rings around the competition
- They say they are not known for being lazy
- There was a jockey reference
- The VT included a reference to ornithology
- And they were eating crisps
- Joel Dommett told The Mirror that this person "did it for their kids" - so we know they have more than one child
- There may have been a Bake Off reference in the VT
- Sweet Caroline was a big song for England in Euro 2020
Fact: "As well as being sweet, I've also been savoury"
- Michael Owen
- Robbie Fowler
- Gary Lineker
- Nick Grimshaw
- Tyson Fury
- Chris Moyles
Firework - Jaime Winstone
Firework was unmasked as actress Jaime Winstone.
- Week One - Domino by Jessie J
- Week Two - Fame by Irene Cara
- Week Four - Kids by Robbie Williams & Kylie Minogue
- "Oh my God, what am I like. I've always been a pocket rocket"
- Mentioned "style" in their VT, which could be a link to fashion
- Lots of mention of fashion, design and "walk".
- "I was always jumping from sport to sport" - and they won a Gold medal once.
- "I have been known to rhyme"
- Could have their own fashion label
- Mel C
- Jodie Kidd
- Melanie Sykes
- Molly-Mae Hague
- Michelle Keegan
- Sally Carman
- Pixie Lott
- Paige Turley
- Lacey Turner
- Dani Dyer
Poodle - Tom Chaplin
Poodle was revealed to be the lead singer of Keane, Tom Chaplin.
- Rocket Man by Elton John
- What's New Pussycat by Tom Jones
- VT was filmed in the Angel Star Nail salon
- "I've always loved a bit of glamour"
- Dog collars with Anne, Elizabeth, Victoria and Mary
- "I can't wait to be let off the leash in this competition"
- Poodle was seen walking around a Crufts-type set.
- "I have been doing what I do for annums and annums"
- They may have had a run-in with a national newspaper
Fact: "I once went on very long walkies."
- Michael Ball
- Adam Lambert
- Andrew Scott
- Rylan Clark-Neal
- Paul O’Grady
- Brian Cox
Bagpipes - Pat Cash
Bagpipes was unmasked as tennis legend Pat Cash.
- Song 2 by Blur
- Scottish accent?
- You might know Bagpipes for "starting a tradition of my own or two"
- Bagpipes has a bit of Scottish in their past
- No stranger to an instrument
- Bagels were shown in the VT – reference to New York or double bagel in tennis where the score is 6-0, 6-0.
- Cattle on all fours during performance
- Tennis rackets in the VT
- Dog tag said “Annette”
Fact: “I played a wee tune with a tumbling rock”
- Richard Madden
- John McEnroe
- Paul Hollywood
Lionfish - Will Young
Lionfish certainly got heads scratching after the aquatic creature performed a beautiful operatic song. When the mask came off of Lionfish, it was revealed that the person underneath it was none other than Will Young!
- Nessun Dorma by Giacomo Puccini
- Stop This Flame by Celeste
- Started career late
- Defended their barbs and only uses them when necessary.
- There were a number of other fish references.
- "Cultivating good friendships is something I think is very important in life"
- They are a feminist.
Fact: "I've appeared in places I've never been."
- Jack Dee
- Lin Manuel Miranda
- Ellen DeGeneres
Snow Leopard - Gloria Hunniford
Snow Leopard was of course unmasked in episode 2, and was revealed to be none other than Loose Women panelist Gloria Hunniford, giving Jonathan Ross his first correct guess of the season.
Speaking of why she decided to take part in the show, the 81-year-old said: "I’m of a certain age and it was a challenge. It sounded like a lot of fun and I thought I’d like to try it."
- Big Spender by Shirley Bassey
- Reference to Hollywood
- Snow Leopard called themselves a “Total pussycat”
- Someone who is still working
Fact: “Just like cats, I’m not a fan of water.”
- Judi Dench
- Jane Seymour
- Shirley Bassey
- Joan Collins
- Gloria Hunniford
Chandelier - Heather Small
Chandelier was unmasked in episode 1, and was revealed to be Heather Small from M People.
Speaking about why she wanted to take part in the iconic guessing game, Small revealed she had seen singers Joss Stone and Gabrielle take on the show and thought she'd give it a go, too. "In these most challenging of times a little bit fun is good for everyone," Small explained.
- Crazy by Patsy Cline
- Decorative boat on costume
- Wealth wasn't a feature in her early life
- Medals shown on costume
Fact: "I've shone my light in some very cold places."