It has been the wild ride we expected it to be, but The Masked Singer season 3 is reaching its conclusion in the final this weekend and the remaining three masks will be removed – but only one hidden celeb named the winner.
One of The Masked Singer season 3 contestants will become the third champion of the UK version of the show, and Robobunny is still in the running.
The Masked Singer panel, Mo Gilligan, Davina McCall, Rita Ora and Jonathan Ross, have their theories and we're sure host Joel Dommett does too, but will anyone of them get it right when it comes to naming the winner?
It is still anybody's guess as to who is under the mask but fans of the show certainly have varied opinions on Robobunny's true identity.
So who is Robobunny, and has anyone guessed right already? Here’s everything you need to know about Robobunny.
Who is Robobunny? Clues, guesses, and songs
- Week One – Saving All My Love For You by Whitney Houston
- Week Three – Shallow from A Star Is Born by Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga
- Week Four – Dynamite by BTS
- Week Five – The Music of the Night from The Phantom of the Opera
- Week Six – Somewhere Over The Rainbow by Judy Garland/Nothing Breaks Like a Heart by Mark Ronson feat. Miley Cyrus
- "You thought I was a real tough guy, but that's just part of my shell" Robobunny said.
- Possible American accent.
- In their first VT, Robobunny revealed: "I'm here to Ctrl Alt Delete what you know about me"
- In their second VT, Robobunny bounded into a warehouse where a police badge, a Native American headdress, a builder’s hat and cowboy boots could be seen. The judges floated the idea that Robobunny might be an actor. Mo then pointed out that the objects could all be linked to musical group the Village People.
- “Nothing makes me happier than standing at my deck with nothing around me but a little bit of country,’ Robobunny said.
- They referenced line dancing.
- They said that they come from a big family
- They posed with a pair of boxing gloves bearing the letters M and A.
- I’ve been another kind of feathered friend in the past, a jailbird.
- The week 5 VT showed a mug with the name Joe on it.
- As was the word DIVA.
- They "hit the reset button" or made a comeback.
- They write their own songs.
- "Phantom in the machine"
- "Hall of fame"
Fact: "Why don't you take a look for yourself, wise guy," Robobunny said, revealing a QR code with the words: "I might be made of metal but that doesn't stop me making a splash."
"Two lies and one truth” clues:
- “I’m not one for revenge, but I’ll always get payback”
- “These metal shoes are made for more than moonwalking”
- “It was a knockout performance that launched my career”
- Dara Ó Briain
- Vinnie Jones
- Paddy McGuinness
- Elon Musk
- Lee Ryan
- Jeremy Clarkson
- Billy Ray Cyrus
- Danny O’Donoghue
- Richard Blackwood
- Kevin Bacon
- Mark Feehily
- Richard Blackwood
- Will Smith
- Toni Braxton
- Donnie Osmond
- Matt LeBlanc
- Tony Hadley
- Charlie Simpson
- Michael Crawford
The Masked Singer season 3 theories
Is Robobunny Mark Feehily?
RadioTimes.com’s exclusive Twitter poll has revealed that over 60 per cent of voters thought Robobunny was actually Westlife singer Mark Feehily early in the competition.
Many fans came to this conclusion after the character’s clue package referenced country and line dancing, which could have been a hint at Mark’s residence after it was reported by The Irish Times in 2021 that he was selling his ranch house in Sligo, which came complete with a ‘cowboy bath’.
What’s more, Mark previously expressed interest in joining Strictly Come Dancing and was tipped to be a contender in the 2020 series, so he may have a soft spot for dance floor.
Other fans were convinced Feehily was behind the mask simply due to the fact that he is a great singer, with some fans claiming to recognise his voice on Saturday nights, but with Robobunny's identity yet to be revealed, viewers will have to wait and see.
Is Robobunny Danny O'Donoghue?
"Danny O'Donoghue is a good shout too. Amazing multi-faceted voice" said one viewer after watching Robobunny's week five performance – which had some amazing changes in tone throughout.
The Script lead singer who is also known for being a judge on The Voice does indeed have the choice to pull this off, but has he agreed to take part?
Is Robobunny Lee Ryan?
While Robobunny's identity remains a secret, some fans of the show are convinced Blue's Lee Ryan will turn out to be behind the disguise.
Following the performance, many rushed to Reddit to explain how the clues could point to Ryan.
“There [were] blue lights in the VT which could link to him being in blue," one said.
“And I think the ‘splash’ clue is a link to his voice work in the Ice Age movies," another wrote.
A third pointed out that being “part of a machine” could refer to Lee being in a boyband.
Is Robobunny Tom Daley?
Following the splash clue, some fans were quick to suggest that Olympic diving champion Tom Daley was behind Robobunny’s mask.
“Got a feeling robobunny is Tom Daley,” one wrote on Twitter.
A second added: “If there’s a knitting reference coming up for Robobunny then it’s definitely Tom Daley.”
However, with nothing confirmed as yet, fans will have to wait for more clues about the star's identity.
Is Robobunny Ian 'H' Watkins?
Many seem to be convinced that the Steps singer is the one behind this particular mask with several clues pointing towards him.
The voice does seem to fit, plus he had a 5,6,7,8 reference and one about line dancing - so it is a solid guess and one of the more logical ones for Robobunny.
If you want to start figuring out who else could be under the masks, here our all of our other The Masked Singer theories and investigations so far: