ITV's The Masked Dancer continues this weekend, with the remaining five contestants taking to the ITV stage once more in the hopes of winning season 2.
It comes after Bake Off's Liam Charles became the latest contestant to be unmasked on the show as Candlestick.
So far, Odd Socks has managed to keep their identity under wraps, but that hasn't stopped the guessing with fans convinced that it's The Voice UK presenter Emma Willis or even Maisie Smith or Jessie Wallace behind the bundle of dirty washing.
As The Masked Dancer season 2 continues, read on for everything you need to know about Odd Socks - one of the contestants in the season 2 line-up.
More like this
Who is The Masked Dancer's Odd Socks?
Dances, songs, clues and guesses
- Episode 1 - What A man Gotta Do by the Jonas Brothers
- Episode 4 - This Is How We Do It by Montell Jordan
- Episode 5 - Bad Romance by Lady Gaga
- Episode 6 - Run the World (Girls) by Beyoncé
- Half 7 was on the clock.
- Ergo soap powder in h
- Hints to someone who does multiple jobs.
- "I like to dip my toe in different adventures."
- Mention of a circle, which could be a link to Channel 4's The Circle.
- "I 'nose' how to sniff out talent like a pair of stinky socks."
- "I like to mix things up, I don't have a set uniform in my line of work."
- "While I didn’t have proper training until later in life, I’m not the new kid on the block."
- "I was extremely lucky to land a meaty role."
- Gets "into the feet" of her "characters".
- She likes to mingle with "anybody and everybody".
- Nadia Sawalha
- Emma Willis
- Jessie Wallace
- Maisie Smith
The Masked Dancer theories
Is Odd Socks Emma Willis?
The judging panel believe that Emma Willis could be the famous face behind the Odd Socks costume. During the clue package for Odd Socks, they mentioned that their feet had carried them "in one big circle" - which could be a reference to Channel 4 reality show The Circle, which was presented by Willis.
There were also hints that Odd Socks has had several different jobs, which has many fans agreeing with the judges about the Emma Willis theory.
Some fans also thought Willis might be competing against her musician husband Matt Willis, with one fan saying, "Imagine if Cactus was Matt Willis and Odd Socks was Emma Willis."
In an exclusive RadioTimes.com poll, Masked Dancer fans think the clues point towards Emma Willis, with an overwhelming 71.6 per cent voting for her.
The latest issue of Radio Times magazine is on sale now – subscribe now and get the next 12 issues for only £1. For more from the biggest stars in TV, listen to the Radio Times podcast with Jane Garvey.