Season 21 of American Idol came to a close over the weekends, with viewers in the US able to tune in for the main event.
The talent show, which has launched the careers of household names including Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood, saw the return of original host Ryan Seacrest, with Katy Perry, Lionel Richie and Luke Bryan on hosting duties.
The big finale was an emotional event, with the three finalists singing one last time before the winner was revealed. And now, viewers in the UK have a way to watch it.
RadioTimes.com has compiled everything you need to know about how to watch American Idol 2023 in the UK.
How to watch American Idol in the UK
American Idol’s 21st season is airing every Sunday at 8pm ET/PT on ABC, with each episode becoming available to stream the following day after broadcast on Hulu.
Unfortunately, Hulu isn’t available in the UK, but viewers this side of the Atlantic can now watch the show via Samsung TV Plus. The free video streaming platform is available for anyone with a Samsung device.
The finale will be available to stream from Thursday 25th May, while the season is full is available to watch now as well as the talent show's whole back catalogue.
American Idol 2023 contestants
The 21st season's winner has now been revealed. So, if you'd rather not know who made it to the final stage and who was cronwed this season's winner, look away now as there are spoilers ahead. See a list of all the season's contestants below, including who has been eliminated:
- Colin Stough, 18 from Mississippi - finalist
- Dawson Wayne, 21 from Texas - eliminated
- Elise Kristine, 18 from Washington - eliminated
- Elijah McCormick (Platinum ticket winner), 21 from North Carolina - eliminated
- Emma Busse, 20 from Canada - eliminated
- Hannah Nicolaisen, 23 from Texas - eliminated
- Haven Madison, 16 from Tennessee - eliminated
- Iam Tongi, 18 from Hawaii - winner
- Kaeyra, 21 from Illinois - eliminated
- Lucy Love, 28 from Arkansas - eliminated
- Malik Heard, 26 from Texas - eliminated
- Mariah Faith, 21 from South Carolina - eliminated
- Marybeth Byrd, 21 from Arkansas - eliminated
- Matt Wilson, 21 from New York - eliminated
- Megan Danielle, 20 from Georgia - finalist
- Michael Williams, 21 from Ohio - eliminated
- Nailyah Serenity, 22 from North Carolina - eliminated
- Nutsa, 25 from the Republic of Georgia - eliminated
- Oliver Steele, 25 from Tennessee - eliminated
- Olivia Soli, 20 from California - eliminated
- Paige Anne, 16 from Idaho - eliminated
- PJAE, 23 from Oklahoma - eliminated
- Tyson Venegas (Platinum ticket winner), 17 from Canada - elminated
- Warren Peay, 24 from South Carolina - eliminated
- Wé Ani, 23 from New York - eliminated
- Zachariah Smith, 19 from Mississippi - eliminated