Poor David Attenborough, he’s just come back from the incredible Great Barrier Reef, and now he’s been locked in an office to answer all our daft questions.
Suppose them’s the breaks when you’re the greatest natural history broadcaster ever. So, what did we learn?
1. Well, for one thing, Attenborough doesn’t love every animal.
2. And he prefers building sandcastles to snowmen. Um, great.
3. But hey, at least we got a good book recommendation.
4. And an awesome new fish to look up.
Here it is!
5. There are still plenty of places on Attenborough’s bucket list.
6. And he’s in no mood to slow down.
7. If Attenborough could come back as any animal in the world, it would be:
8. He has a very particular question he’d like to ask Charles Darwin…
9. …A very specific piece of advice for getting children interested in conservation…
10. …And a very passionate answer for why we should all care about nature.