Neighbours has hinted at a health battle for beloved character Harold Bishop (Ian Smith), in a new trailer shown after the rebooted soap's first episode (18th September).
We were all happy to see Harold back as the residents prepared for a wedding, and while we're still recovering from the shock of exactly who the bride and groom are, there was something else that stood out as we were reintroduced to everyone.
While Harold continued his role as keeper of the Ramsay Street history book, he got caught up chatting to newcomer JJ Varga-Murphy (Riley Bryant). Wendy Rodwell (Candice Leask) then had to ask him why he hadn't got changed for the ceremony that day.
Harold looked as though the occasion had only just dawned on him, but while we wonder exactly what's going on, Neighbours' traditional teaser trailer at the end of the instalment may have shed more light on this.
"It's about Harold," Karl Kennedy (Alan Fletcher) is seen saying gravely, while Harold is seen looking confused and troubled outside. The scene then cuts to Harold looking worried as he's comforted by both Karl and Susan (Jackie Woodburne).
Could poor Harold be suffering with memory lapses, leading to a devastating diagnosis down the line? Losing such an iconic character, just as we've welcomed him back, would certainly have a huge impact on the show and the community within it.
So, with Dr Karl on hand, is this a medical issue, or might Harold be dealing with something else entirely, something which is preventing him from concentrating on life in the present?
But before we get too carried away speculating, Neighbours returns on Tuesday 19th September at 7am on Amazon Freevee, where we may learn more about Harold's situation.
- Neighbours reboot preview: You can't keep a good dog down
- Neighbours unveils new theme tune cover – but was almost by Jason Donovan
- Neighbours spoilers: Boss teases Mischa Barton's character
- Neighbours boss reveals Hollywood A-lister he wants for cast
- Neighbours boss hints at more original cast returns
- Neighbours boss Jason Herbison explains decision behind 2-year time jump
- Jason Donovan on Neighbours reboot: 'It happened very quickly'
- Who is returning to the Neighbours cast for Amazon Freevee revival?
Try Radio Times magazine today and get 10 issues for only £10, PLUS a £10 John Lewis and Partners voucher delivered to your home – subscribe now. For more from the biggest stars in TV, listen to The Radio Times Podcast.