Is EastEnders’ Dean Wicks dead after George Knight violence?
The villainous character was thrown down the Queen Vic stairs.
Dean Wicks has been left lifeless at the bottom of the Queen Vic stairs in the latest EastEnders.
The Monday episode (20th November 2023) of the BBC One soap saw the rapist clash with the Walford community amid the opening of his business Beale's Eels which has seen him enter an awkward partnership deal with Cindy (Michelle Collins) and Ian Beale (Adam Woodyatt).
After someone had left graffiti with the message "rapist" on the front of the new business premises, Dean (played by Matt Di Angelo) was livid and blamed his former sister-in-law Linda Carter (Kellie Bright), his rape victim from 2014.
Dean threatened to sue Linda for slander in shocking scenes as she faced down her rapist, prompting worry from Linda's mother Elaine Peacock (Harriet Thorpe) and her fiancé George Knight (Colin Salmon).
After speaking with friend and police detective Jack Branning (Scott Maslen), Linda decides to try and call a truce with Dean for everyone's sake but Dean refuses to back down.
Cindy and Ian are keen for Dean to give up a feud with Linda too or their business is threatened with having no success at all.
Later, in the Queen Vic, Linda found herself confronted once again by Dean in the kitchen where he once raped her. Adamant that he never raped her, Dean reminds her that Mick is no longer there.
As Linda tried to get Dean to leave, they were interrupted by Cindy and George who both tried to end the confrontation on the landing.
George ordered Dean to leave and he then accused Linda of having had an affair with first him and then with George.
A furious George then hit Dean and he proceeded to plummet down the stairs.
Has George killed Dean? And what will the consequences be? And what will Linda, Cindy, and George do now?
- EastEnders winter preview 2023: Chris Clenshaw on Christmas, exits, returns
- EastEnders’ Alfie and Linda plot to force Dean out of Walford after new low
- EastEnders’ Nish Panesar gives Rocky new ultimatum over café fire
- EastEnders drops dramatic Christmas trailer with violent Kathy Cotton
- EastEnders couple face split after outburst in early BBC iPlayer release
- EastEnders airs dramatic Christmas teaser for Sharon
- EastEnders boss explains Dean Wicks return to Walford in Halloween shock
- Who was Tom Banks in EastEnders? Sharon’s tragic lost love explained
- EastEnders boss teases "huge consequences" for Reiss Colwell lie
- EastEnders' Lauren Branning "won’t be returning on her own", teases soap boss
- EastEnders confirms festive "miracle" for Whitney Dean and Zack Hudson
EastEnders airs Mondays to Thursdays at 7:30pm on BBC One and from 6am on BBC iPlayer.
Try Radio Times magazine today and get 10 issues for only £10 – subscribe now gand celebrate the 60th anniversary of Doctor Who with a special issue of Radio Times. For more from the biggest stars in TV, liste