The new show is based on the hit novel of the same name and stars Academy Award nominee Samantha Morton in the central role as a vicar and single mother looking to start fresh, who comes across conspiracies and superstitions in her new village.
As well as Morton, the six-part series also stars Ruby Stokes, Rupert Graves, John MacMillan and more - but when will viewers be able to watch it?
Read on for everything you need to know about The Burning Girls on Paramount+.
When will The Burning Girls be released?
The Burning Girls will launch on Paramount+ on Thursday 19th October 2023 - meaning there isn't long to wait now.
More like this
The series will be made up of six hour-long episodes.
What is The Burning Girls about?
The Burning Girls is based on the 2021 novel of the same name by CJ Tudor, which centres on ancient superstitions in a close-knit community.
The official synopsis for The Burning Girls says it is a "brand new psychological thriller series starring Samantha Morton and Ruby Stokes, who play a Vicar and her daughter".
The synopsis continues: "Both arrive in a new village in hope of a fresh start but soon find the strange community has terrible secrets."
The Burning Girls cast - Samantha Morton stars
- Samantha Morton as Reverend Jack Brooks
- Ruby Stokes as Flo Brooks
- Conrad Khan as Lucas Wrigley
- Rupert Graves as Simon Harper
- Élodie Grace Orkin as Rosie Harper
- Janie Dee as Clara Rushton
- David Dawson as Aaron Marsh
- Paul Bradley as Reverend Brian Rushton
- Jane Lapotaire as Joan Hartman
- Jack Roth as Vagrant
- Mollie Holder as Merry Lane
- Safia Oakley-Green as Joy Harris
- Beth Cordingly as Emma Harper
- John Macmillan as Mike Sudduth
The Burning Girls trailer
You can watch the full trailer for The Burning Girls right here:
Try Radio Times magazine today and get 10 issues for only £10, PLUS a £10 John Lewis and Partners voucher delivered to your home – subscribe now. For more from the biggest stars in TV, listen to The Radio Times Podcast.