You made it! If you're looking how to emote after smashing vases you're at the final stage of the She-Hulk awakening challenge in Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 4.
Once you complete this it kicks off the transformation from Walters to She-Hulk.
Remember the steps below - and then you're ready for the smashing vases.
How to emote She-Hulk - Awakening Challenge
- Visit Jennifer Walters' Office as Jennifer Walters - head to her office in Retail Row.
- Eliminate Doctor Doom's henchmen as Jennifer Walters - shoot three henchmen at Doom's Domain. No separate guide here as it's a simple one.
- Smashing vases - read on for how to do this. You just need to smash one vase (at least we did).
- For the latest news and expert tips on getting the best deals this year, take a look at our Black Friday 2021 and Cyber Monday 2021 guides.
Fortnite smashing vases locations
First, you have to find the vases. There are a few locations to head too. One is the east in Dirty Docks, another is just below the mountains at Camp Cod.
Camp Cod - you'll see targets and a vase among them. Smash it!
Sweaty Sands/Holly Hedges - on the left of the map. Head there and the same deal, Hulk smash!
Dirty Docks, the east - there's a big old house. Head inside and you'll see a bunch of vases all together. They're blue. Smash a few, it's therapeutic, and then the option appears for the emote which transforms you from Jennifer Walters to She-Hulk.
To use She-Hulk from now on remember you have to emote before the start of a match.
Next up where to find Baby Groot in Fortnite.
More Fortnite season 4 guides:
- Wolverine Claw Marks locations
- Fortnite Season 4 map changes
- Fortnite Bifrost mark locations
- Fortnite Marvel Battle Pass skins
- Fortnite Season 4 Week 1 challenges
- Fortnite Season 4 new weapons