Gone are the days where only two major streaming services battled for subscribers: a plethora of on-demand platforms are now available for TV and film fans. And the one most capable of shaking up the entertainment market: Disney Plus.
You can subscribe for £59.99 a year or £5.99 monthly.
The new service from the House of Mouse offers users a large back catalogue of shows and movies, be it Disney classics, Marvel blockbusters, Fox hits or Pixar crowd-pleasers.
However, how exactly can users watch Disney Plus? What sort of device do you need? Here’s all you need to know.
What devices is Disney+ available on in the UK? How do I watch Disney+?
Disney+ is available on most computers, phone, tablets, Smart TV and Smart TV stick devices such as Amazon Fire.
You can download on these platforms:
Phone and tablets
- Android devices (phones and tablets) supporting OS 5.0 (Lollipop) or higher.
- Most Apple iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch) supporting iOS 11.0 or higher
- Amazon Fire tablet
- Android TV Devices such as Sharp AQUOS, and Sony Bravia.
- LG WebOS Smart TVs from 2016 or later with WebOS 3.0
- Roku TV, including Hisense, Hitachi, JVC, Philips, Sanyo and Sharp models. Simply add Disney+ via the Roku Channel Store.
- Samsung Tizen Smart TVs (Disney+ doesn’t support Samsung TVs using the Orsay OS)
To find out how to set up Disney Plus on your TV check out our guide.
Smart TV sticks
Check out how to set up Disney Plus on Amazon Firestick.
Disney Plus will be fully integrated with your Sky Q box similar to Netflix. Just make sure the latest update has taken place. Check out our guide to see how to set up Disney Plus on Sky.
Not yet. Disney Plus isn’t available yet, but Now TV has said it will be later in the year.
Disney+ is not available on the Nintendo Switch or the Xbox 360.
You can also access Disney+ on your PC and Mac via your web browser.
How many devices can I watch Disney+ at once?
Subscribers can watch Disney+ titles on four screens simultaneously.
How many devices can I have my Disney+ account on?
If you’re wondering how many people can use Disney Plus at once… You can register up to 10 devices. Your Disney+ account will support seven separate profiles.