It was the height of summer when we were first introduced to Jennifer Walters, and now nine weeks later, as we find ourselves in the middle of autumn, the first season of She-Hulk: Attorney at Law has come to an end.
Episode 9, entitled Whose Show is This?, found Jen incarcerated after her rampage at the end of episode 8 and trying to track down the mysterious Intelligencia - and things got seriously meta.
This follows the long-awaited return last week of Charlie Cox's Daredevil, after he first made his comeback in a brief cameo during last year's Spider-Man: No Way Home.
The show became known for introducing new MCU characters to the She-Hulk cast each week, including big cameos from characters like Wong, Hulk and Abomination, as well as new characters brought in through Jen Walters's (Tatiana Maslany) legal cases and attempts to find love.
The season may have come to an end but that doesn't mean this is the last we'll see of She-Hulk - Kevin Feige teased back in 2019 that the character will crossover into the MCU movies, so who knows where we'll see her next.
So, what was the release schedule for She-Hulk: Attorney at Law and when did each of the episodes become available on Disney Plus? Read on for everything you need to know about the show's release schedule.
When is She-Hulk episode 9 released on Disney Plus?
She-Hulk episode 9 has now premiered on Disney Plus, dropping at 8am BST on Thursday 13th October 2022.
The episode serves as the final episode of the season.
The weekly releases on Thursdays have been a change for Disney Plus, as Marvel series tend to release on Wednesdays.
She-Hulk episode release schedule
In total, She-Hulk consists of nine episodes, each one clocking in at about 30 minutes in length (including credits).
That puts it at the same length as Marvel's first Disney Plus series WandaVision, but unlike that earlier show, She-Hulk did not launch with a double-bill premiere.
Instead, fans had to be patient as the entire run stuck to a weekly release schedule, taking us through to mid-October.
Here's the full She-Hulk release schedule for reference.
- She-Hulk episode 1 - A Normal Amount of Rage - Thursday 18th August 2022 at 8am BST (out now)
- She-Hulk episode 2 - Superhuman Law - Thursday 25th August 2022 at 8am BST (out now)
- She-Hulk episode 3 - The People vs. Emil Blonsky - Thursday 1st September 2022 at 8am BST (out now)
- She-Hulk episode 4 - Is This Not Real Magic? - Thursday 8th September 2022 at 8am BST (out now)
- She-Hulk episode 5 - Mean, Green and Poured Straight into These Jeans - Thursday 15th September 2022 at 8am BST
- She-Hulk episode 6 - Just Jen - Thursday 22nd September 2022 at 8am BST
- She-Hulk episode 7 - The Retreat - Thursday 29th September 2022 at 8am BST
- She-Hulk episode 8 - Ribbit and Rip it - Thursday 6th October 2022 at 8am BST
- She-Hulk episode 9 - Whose Show is This? - Thursday 13th October 2022 at 8am BST
The series so far consists of nine episodes, but there is the potential for further seasons of the show.
Who appears in She-Hulk: Attorney at Law?
Tatiana Maslany plays the title role in She-Hulk: Attorney at Law, coming off an acclaimed run on BBC America's sci-fi drama Orphan Black, where she played numerous identical clones.
She-Hulk has also featured guest appearances from several familiar faces, including Mark Ruffalo (Bruce Banner), Benedict Wong (Wong), Emil Blonsky (Tim Roth) and Charlie Cox (Daredevil).
Additionally, the series also features Josh Segarra as Augustus "Pug" Pugliese, Mark Linn-Baker as Morris Walters, and Tess Malis Kincaid as Elaine Walters.
She-Hulk premiered on Disney Plus on Thursday 18th August 2022 with new episodes weekly – sign up to Disney+ for £7.99 a month or £79.90 a year now.
The latest issue of Radio Times magazine is on sale now – subscribe now and get the next 12 issues for only £1. For more from the biggest stars in TV, listen to the Radio Times View From My Sofa podcast.