This week’s issue of Radio Times magazine is bursting with news, interviews and more from the world of TV…
– Gillian Taylforth talks to Mark Lawson about coming back from the dead in Eastenders
– We celebrate ITV’s 60th birthday, and ask you to vote for your favourite of their programmes
– Alastair Sooke on why Andy Warhol and his pop art contemporaries were not quite what they seemed
– Educating Cardiff’s Willows High School has been transformed by a former cleaner – Sian Williams reports on Joy Ballard’s inspiring story
– Henry Winkler (aka The Fonz) on his “panto diet” – and the day he met John Lennon
– Louise Minchin travels back in time, and learns some valuable lessons in the process
– Prue Leith asks whatever happened to serious cookbooks?
– Can the UK’s great sprinting hope Zharnel Hughes topple Usain Bolt at the World Championships?
– Veteran actor Tom Courtenay talks about his long career, and recent critically-acclaimed film 45 Years
– Front Row presenter Francine Stock is in search of charisma. What is it, who needs it – and who has it?
– Barry Norman celebrates Sean Connery’s 85th birthday and Alison Graham on drama’s last resort
The new issue of Radio Times magazine is on sale from Tuesday 18th August in shops and from newsstand for iPad or iPhone