The final of Neighbours is upon us - there's just one day left with our favourite residents of Ramsay Street.
In the penultimate day, Paul Robinson (played by Stefan Dennis) and Terese Willis (Rebekah Elmaloglou) toiled over their connection and wondered whether or not to reach out to one-another. They love each other! But will they reconnect?
Meanwhile, Izzy Hoyland (Natalie Bassingthwaighte) had a dangerous reunion with Shane Ramsay (Peter O'Brien) - a leopard really can't change their spots after all...
As Erinsborough continues to welcome back many characters into the fold, with some surprising returning faces in the mix, too, the curtain is just about to close on Neighbours.
But for now, read on to find out what's in store for the final ever episode of Neighbours.
When is Neighbours' final episode in the UK?
Neighbours will conclude on Friday 29th July at 9pm on Channel 5.
The hour-long special will welcome back plenty of characters from the past as well as tying up existing storylines. Tissues at the ready!
As part of "Neighbours Night" on Channel 5, fans can enjoy Neighbours Made Me A Star at 10:05pm and Neighbours: All the Pop Hits & More, Especially for You at 11:35pm.
What happens in Neighbours' final episodes?
1. Susan Kennedy wants Izzy Hoyland out of her family's lives
As if it wasn't bad enough to find out that her husband's former lover was now dating their son Mal (Benjamin McNair), now Susan knows that nemesis Izzy wants to buy Chloe's house to set up home with him! While Karl would rather keep the peace, Susan is raging and has ordered budding estate agent Paige Smith (Olympia Valance) not to sell to Izzy.
The question is, will Paige do as Susan says? The Kennedys are a very respected part of the community and Paige had already warned Izzy against buying the house. Will Susan's plan work? Regardless, we know she will force Mal to make a choice between his girlfriend and his parents. What will Mal say? With Izzy up to no good next week, is she destined to be in Susan's orbit forever, or can Susan outsmart her?
2. Chloe Brennan wrestles with Elly Conway's bombshell
Chloe couldn't believe her eyes when soulmate Elly knocked on her door! Paige, who returned to Erinsborough to sell Chloe's house ahead of the latter's move to Adelaide, had been quizzing her over doing a disappearing act after her visit - and now we know why. It transpired that Chloe got a message from Elly saying she had relocated from Switzerland to Sydney after splitting amicably from daughter Aster's father Shaun Watkins (Brad Moller). So Chloe visited her, and it sounds like passion ensued.
Elly followed her home so she could tell Chloe that, while she hadn't been ready to embrace her sexuality the last time they were in a relationship, she is now. She knows what she wants and that's Chloe, and asked whether she would be willing to move to Sydney instead. For Chloe, this was a lot to take in, and she needed some time to think. Next week she will still be wondering what to do - so will Chloe choose to take that leap with Elly and live happily ever after?
3. Amy Greenwood is missing in action ahead of Toadie Rebecchi's nuptials
Amy has been left rattled by her belief that she has romantic feelings for best pal Toadie Rebecchi (Ryan Moloney), and now she has admitted this to both him and bride-to-be Melanie Pearson (Lucinda Cowden). With the couple completely blindsided by Amy's revelation, Amy didn't know what to do. So she took daughter Zara Selwyn (Freya Van Dyke) - who is essentially to blame for the whole mess - and fled to Cairns!
As they prepare for their wedding, Toadie and Mel will have the support of Toadie's niece Yashvi (Olivia Junkeer). But they'll face other challenges in the lead-up that give them pause while they question what on earth happened with Amy. Another surprise visitor learns about Amy absconding, but will they be able to help? Will the big day go without a hitch, and will Amy be back in time to see it? And is she really in love with Toadie?
4. David Tanaka and Aaron Brennan consider a big move
With almost all his siblings living it up in New York together, David began to feel like he was missing out when he joined their virtual family reunion with dad Paul. He later voiced the possibility of moving to the States, and it didn't seem like Aaron was against the idea, either! But with David and twin Leo (Tim Kano) eventually conceding that such a big move was impractical, is that the end of that?
Well, one potential stumbling block is Nicolette Stone (Charlotte Chimes) the mother of David and Aaron's baby daughter Isla. But then Nic's girlfriend Kiri Durant (Gemma Bird Matheson) suddenly announced that she was leaving to return to River Bend with Terese and Glen Donnelly (or is she?) so might Nicolette decide the time is right for a change too? It certainly seems like the option is still on the cards for David and Aaron after a tough year, so keep watching to see what everyone decides...
5. Paul Robinson and Terese Willis continue to pine for each other
Paul is planning to move to the US after agreeing to a deal to sell Lassiter's Hotel to Shane Ramsay (Peter O'Brien); while Terese and Glen are selling up to buy River Bend. Paul has accepted that he and Terese are over for good, while Terese's old loyalty to Paul has caused issues in her relationship with Glen. It couldn't be more obvious that the former flames are still madly in love, and next week they'll be crossing paths yet again.
Paul and Terese will be forced to face their feelings, while Glen reaches a painful conclusion. So will we be seeing a big reunion? The stage is certainly set that way, but it all depends on who will make the first move.
Will Terese be willing to risk everything to turn back to Paul?
6. Jane Harris remains unsure about Clive Gibbons
Jane is still reluctant to make amends with Clive Gibbons (Geoff Payne) after his secrecy over old friend Danielle. When Clive presents a surprise gesture, Jane is distracted by the arrival of former flame Mike Young (Guy Pearce). As she and Mike reminisce, a jealous Clive intervenes and a confrontation ensues.
Jane also has the worry that she may be turning into nan Mrs Mangel, after a new run-in with daughter Nicolette. Can she fix things with her kids; and will she reunite with Clive? Or is there a chance that Jane and Mike could be meant for each other instead?
7. Scott and Charlene Robinson return
Whatever else happens by the end of next week, we know for sure that pop royalty Kylie and Jason will definitely be making their way back to Ramsay Street for the final scenes. It seems that Scott and Charlene are still happily married after 35 years, and they've come home to spread the joy.
Rumour has it that the pair will utter the last words on Neighbours; and if true it gives us a very clear motive for their homecoming. Trust us when we say that every other return is perfectly intertwined into the show, so expect this one to be just as impressive!
Who stars in Neighbours' final episodes?
The following cast members have been confirmed for the final episodes of Neighbours.
- Stefan Dennis as Paul Robinson
- Paul Keane as Des Clarke
- Melissa Bell as Lucy Robinson
- Peter O’Brien as Shane Ramsay
- Geoff Paine as Clive Gibbons
- Annie Jones as Jane Harris
- Ian Smith as Harold Bishop
- Lucinda Cowden as Melanie Pearson
- Richard Huggett as Glen Donnelly
- Alan Fletcher as Dr Karl Kennedy
- Jackie Woodburne as Susan Kennedy
- Benjamin McNair as Malcolm Kennedy
- Lesley Baker as Angie Rebecchi
- Ryan Moloney as Toadie Rebecchi
- Jacinta Stapleton as Amy Greenwood
- Jodi Gordon as Elly Conway
- Natalie Bassingthwaighte as Izzy Hoyland
- Scott Major as Lucas Fitzgerald
- Chris Milligan as Kyle Canning
- Scarlett Anderson as Nell Rebecchi
- Rebekah Elmaloglou as Terese Willis
- Olympia Valance as Paige Smith
- Matt Wilson as Aaron Brennan
- Ben Hall as Ned Willis
- Takaya Honda as David Tanaka
- Tim Kano as Leo Tanaka
- Olivia Junkeer as Yashvi Rebecchi
- April Rose Pengilly as Chloe Brennan
- Bonnie Anderson as Bea Nilsson
- John Turner as Hugo Somers
- Lloyd Will as Andrew Rodwell
- Zima Anderson as Roxy Willis
- Georgie Stone as Mackenzie Hargreaves
- Richie Morris as Levi Canning
- Charlotte Chimes as Nicolette Stone
- Candice Leask as Wendy Rodwell
- Freya Van Dyke as Zara Selwyn
- Phoebe Roberts as Freya Wozniak
- Emerald Chan as Sadie Rodwell
- Gemma Bird Matheson as Kiri Durant
- James Mason as Chris Pappas
- Daniel MacPherson as Joel Samuels
- Morgan Baker as Callum Rebecchi
- Kate Kendall as Lauren Turner
- Guy Pearce as Mike Young
- Jason Donovan as Scott Robinson
- Kylie Minogue as Charlene Robinson
- Kym Valentine as Libby Kennedy
- Jesse Spencer as Billy Kennedy
- Carla Bonner as Steph Scully
- Delta Goodrem as Nina Tucker
- Margot Robbie as Donna Freedman
- Holly Valance as Felicity Scully
- Natalie Imbruglia as Beth Brennan
- Anne Charleston as Madge Bishop
Who knows, further surprises could be in store!
Looking for Neighbours' merch? Look no further than TruffleShuffle.com!
Neighbours' final episode premieres on Friday 29th July at 9pm, followed by Neighbours: What Happened Next? at 10:05pm and Neighbours: The Stars' Greatest Hits at 11:30pm on Channel 5. Check out more of our Soaps coverage or visit our TV Guide to see what's on tonight.
The latest issue of Radio Times magazine is on sale now – subscribe now and get the next 12 issues for only £1. For more from the biggest stars in TV, listen to the Radio Times podcast with Jane Garvey.