The Mortal Kombat 1 Invasion Klues could be stumping you during your run through the single-player mode, but we’re here to help you solve them all – we have the solutions you seek.
Throughout Invasion mode, you’ll come across 12 Klues, cryptic words, phrases and lists of scrambled letters. Each Klue is a little task you need to complete to unlock the path ahead and some cool new gear.
The gear you’ll unlock will include the likes of Koins, cosmetics, Konsumables and even new fatalities.
As Invasion mode has seasons that last six weeks – with new Realms and challenges to complete – expect these first lot of Klues to potentially disappear and change to a new lot in late October.
Keep reading to find out all MK1 Invasion Klue solutions.
Mortal Kombat 1 Invasion Klues: All solutions
Each MK1 Invasion Klue tasks you with performing a certain action during a fight. These tasks can be as simple as performing a particular fatality, or something more obscure like flipping your stance a certain number of times.
The trouble is, each Klue is just that – a clue. The game doesn’t tell you what to do.
Fortunately for you, we know what to do now in all 12 thanks to NXN Gaming’s helpful YouTube videos on each one.
Here is the full list of Mortal Kombat 1 Invasion Klues and how to solve them:
- ESDORYT TEH DWLOR | Finish the fight using Kameo Fighter Cyrax’s fatality (forward, back, forward, Kameo button - mid range)
- Toasty!!! | Finish the fight using Kameo Fighter Scorpion’s fatality (down, forward, down, Kameo button - mid range)
- Flipping Out | Switch your stance 30 times during the fight
- Another Test Subject | Finish the fight with a Shang Tsung fatality (back, down, down, back kick - close range) (forward, down, back, back punch - mid range)
- QuackX10 | Duck ten times during the fight
- AMNISLTA4 | Use a Talisman Charge four times during the fight
- DEDAERHT | Finish the fight using an Ashrah fatality (down, forward, down, back punch - mid range) (down, down, back, back kick - mid range)
- ERTECA AOSCH | Finish the fight with a Havik fatality (down, forward, down, back kick - close range) (forward, back, down, back punch - close range) – complete the story mode to unlock Havik
- KCIRT TAH | Finish the fight using Kameo Fighter Kung Lao fatality (forward, back, forward, Kameo button - mid range)
- MONED RENNI | Finish the fight using Kameo Fighter Sareena fatality (back, down, back, Kameo button - mid range)
- Use the element that brings life | Finish the fight using a Rain fatality (down, down, back, back kick - close range) (down, forward, back, front kick - mid range)
- Brutal Ways | Perform a brutality with any character or Kameo Fighter
That’s the whole lot of MK1 Invasion Klue solutions in season one. We’ll update this page if more Klues are added in the next season, which should be beginning around the end of October 2023.
Read more on Mortal Kombat 1:
- Mortal Kombat 1 Barbie - developer promises Ken Kameo
- Mortal Kombat 1 DLC - confirmed characters
- Mortal Kombat 1 Switch - cursed images
- Mortal Kombat 1 roster - all your options
- Mortal Kombat 1 Fatalities - the combos you need
Try Radio Times magazine today and get 10 issues for only £10, PLUS a £10 John Lewis and Partners voucher delivered to your home – subscribe now. For more from the biggest stars in TV, listen to The Radio Times Podcast.