Sherlock Week continues with the second of our six quizzes, one dedicated to each episode of the show.
You see - but do you observe? Time to find out...
1. In the opening scene what is being made?
2. While John is at a supermarket struggling with a self-service till, Sherlock is back at the flat doing what?
Fighting a swordsman
3. What is the name of the bank where the break-in takes place?
4. What colour is the paint used to blind the eponymous banker?
5. When Sherlock breaks into Van Coon’s flat, what is the only thing he finds in the fridge?
6. What quickly convinces Sherlock that Van Coon’s death was not suicide?
He was left-handed but had been shot in the right temple
7. What is the name of the shop Soo Lin lives above?
The Lucky Cat
8. What two numbers are represented by the pairs of graffiti Hangzhou symbols that accompany each murder?
1 and 15
9. And what two words do they represent when decoded?
"Dead" and "Man"
10. What does Sherlock knock over when he breaks into Soo Lin’s flat?
11. What is the name of the Chinese criminal organisation to which Soo Lin once belonged?
Black Lotus (Tong)
12. What are in the crates delivered to 221B Baker Street by the police?
13. The Chinese criminal organisation communicates using a code that references words in which book?
The London A-Z
14. How much was the stolen jade hairpin worth?
15. What is the pun-tastic headline seen in the newspaper following Sherlock and John’s visit to Van Coon’s PA?
"Who wants to be a million-hair?"
Find out how you rate on a scale of dumb to Sherlock...
15: Perfection. You are Sherlock
10-14: You were thinking. It's annoying
5-9: Your Mind Palace could do with a bit of a spring clean
0-4: You don't have to be a genius to work out you're not one
Get more Sherlock news, features and photos at our dedicated Facebook page Sherlock Times