Spoiler warning: this article contains storyline details from EastEnders' Monday 4th September episode which is already on iPlayer.
EastEnders' aired a special scene for Lexi Pearce (played by Isabella Brown) as she prepared for her first day at secondary school.
The youngster lost her mum, Lola Pearce-Brown (Danielle Harold) earlier in the year when she sadly died from cancer.
But that hasn't stopped Lola from having a huge part in little Lexi's life, as viewers will remember she recorded a series of videos for her daughter as she approached huge milestones in her life.
One of these was upon Lexi, as she packed her bag and pencil case for her first day at secondary school.
An emotional dad Ben Mitchell (Max Bowden) asked Lexi to sit with him while he showed her something.
Pressing play on the video, Lola appeared, with her iconic bright fake nails and beaming smile.
"I want you to know how proud I am of you," Lola said. "You're my little girl and this is a big day. Secondary school... wow."
Fighting tears, Lola continued: "Right, what can I tell you. The popular kids - they ain't really all that - and the weird kids - they aren't really that weird. Everyone just wants to be liked.
"Be kind - or just be yourself, because you are kind. And funny. And beautiful."
She added: "Just do your best because you can really make something of yourself and you can be happy. Mummy is with you in spirit every step of the way.
"Good luck, darling. Mummy loves you so, so much."
And with that, Lola blew a kiss to the camera, as Ben and Lexi did the same through tears.
Elsewhere in the episode, Lily Slater (Lillia Turner) went into labour - right at the same moment a horrified Stacey (Lacey Turner) discovered the true identity of her stalker.
- EastEnders' epic Cindy Beale return week was a true gift from the soap gods
- Former EastEnders star Caroline Paterson makes emotional return to Walford set
- EastEnders confirms the “unwelcome” return date for Emma Harding
- Why EastEnders must resurrect Fatboy next after glorious flashback cameo
- EastEnders' Ricky Norwood reacts to epic Fatboy return: "Absolutely thrilled"
- EastEnders addresses major character absence amid Cindy Beale return
- EastEnders icon teases return of Cindy Beale's "bad" side in love triangle
- EastEnders' Michelle Collins on Cindy Beale meeting Lucy’s killer Bobby
- Michelle Collins almost played another iconic EastEnders character
- EastEnders boss Chris Clenshaw promises “big” Christmas for the Beales
- EastEnders' Michelle Collins teases Cindy’s scenes with love rival Elaine
- Will Jacqueline Jossa return full-time to EastEnders as Lauren Branning?
- EastEnders' Michelle Collins confirms flashbacks and Cindy Beale breakdown
EastEnders airs Mondays to Thursdays at 7:30pm on BBC One and from 6am on BBC iPlayer. Visit our dedicated EastEnders page for all the latest news, interviews and spoilers. If you’re looking for more to watch, check out our TV Guide and Streaming Guide.
Try Radio Times magazine today and get 10 issues for only £10, PLUS a £10 John Lewis and Partners voucher delivered to your home – subscribe now. For more from the biggest stars in TV, listen to The Radio Times Podcast.