Is Doctor DoMore starting to live up to his name?
- Love Island’s Caroline Flack: “I’m definitely not an expert on love”
- Who’s been dumped from the Love Island villa?
On Sunday night, new girls Ellie and Zara arrived on the show – and the news that two arrivals were about to make their way in made Alex literally jump for joy:
— emma (@emmasutton__) June 17, 2018
And now, during an interview on Love Island: Aftersun, Jack Fincham has revealed that Alex has made a move on one of the girls.
Jack was asked by Caroline Flack via a link up to the villa: “are you hoping one of the new girls steals Alex’s heart?”
- When is Love Island on TV?
- Who are the couples on Love Island 2018?
- Which Love Island couples are still together?
Want more Love Island content? Click here
To which he replied: “So badly. They had a date and everything and he’s gone for a kiss…” at which point Dani Dyer, who was sat next to him, basically told him to shh and covered up Jack’s revelation with a “nothing, nothing!”
As if we weren’t already totally excited for tonight’s show already!
Love Island airs nightly at 9pm on ITV2