We always love a bit of nostalgia and this game looks to be as nostalgic as they come with many classic characters from our TV watching youth set to make an appearance as they all fight against each other to be the toughest of the lot.
The game has 14 characters at launch with more expected to be added over time and there are many different consoles that it is set to get a release on.
For all we know so far about Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl, including when we will be able to start playing it, here are all the details.
- When is the FIFA 2022 release date?
- Is the Nintendo Switch Pro really happening?
- How to get the Thanos skin in Fortnite
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl release date speculation
While we do not have an exact release date at the time of writing, all signs are pointing towards Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl making its late-2021 release date and so we should be playing this as the winter months kick in.
Can I pre-order Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl?
What consoles will Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl be released on?
You will be able to fight as the likes of Zim and Powdered Toast Man on both the PS4 and the PS5 and both the Xbox Series and One range will also support it. Nintendo Switch players are not missing out as the game will be released for that too while a Microsoft Windows release has also been confirmed.
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl characters
So far we know that there will be 14 characters available:
- Oblina from Aaahh!!! Real Monsters
- Danny Phantom
- Helga Pataki from Hey Arnold!
- Zim from Invader Zim
- Lincoln and Lucy Loud from The Loud House
- Powdered Toast Man from The Ren & Stimpy Show
- Reptar from Rugrats
- SpongeBob, Patrick Star and Sandy Cheeks from Spongebob SquarePants
- Leonardo and Michaelangelo from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Nigel Thornberry from The Wild Thornberrys
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl gameplay
This game is all about Combat and has reminded many of the Super Smash Bros. hit series from Nintendo - it does have a similar vibe so it so a fair comparison. Its online functionality looks to be a lot more seamless though and multiplayer battles are at the heart of what is trying to be done here.
The bulk of the game though will comprise of all the things we would expect from a beat em' up title, so look for powerful finishing moves and skills that only one character has as you work out who your best fighter is. There will also be additional in-game gallery content and the multiplayer is designed to work for up to four people at once.
More like this
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl trailer
We have only recently had the reveal trailer released - so here it is for you to watch!
Follow Radio Times Gaming on Twitter for all the latest insights, or check out some of the best subscription deals in gaming below:
- Get unlimited gaming with Utomik 3 month subscription for £13.49
- Buy Nintendo Switch Online 12 months membership for £14.99
- Get a 14-day trial of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for £2.99
- Get PS Plus 12 months at CDKeys for £43.99
Looking for something to watch? See our TV Guide.