Love Island's Doctor Love and latecomer Ellie look set for a heated clash in the villa as they sit down to discuss their troubled courtship.
Alex chose to couple up with Ellie following a week of encouragement from his fellow Islanders, plucking up the courage to kiss her on the first date and giving her a proper snog a few days later after being egged on by Adam and Jack.
- Love Island 2018: will Samira’s prediction about Ellie and Alex come true?
- Love Island viewers are loving this bonus clip of Dr Alex learning lad lingo
- Sign up for the free RadioTimes.com newsletter
- When does Love Island 2018 start?
- Who are the couples on Love Island 2018?
- Which Love Island couples are still together?
Want more Love Island content? Click here
Ellie initially seemed to respond positively but as the days went by she expressed her concerns about the "staged" nature of their kisses and her worries that they were under too much pressure to actually hit it off.
Now, that tension is set to come to a head as Ellie tells the girls that she doesn't have a sexual attraction to him.
Alex, frustrated with the way in which their relationship is, or rather is NOT, progressing vents to Dani and Laura before sitting down for a heated discussion with Ellie about the whole sorry mess.
Will Doctor Love EVER find his ideal woman? And what will Ellie have to say about it all?
Love Island airs on ITV2 at 9pm