Premier League top scorers 2022/23: Who will win the Golden Boot?
Your complete guide to Premier League top scorers in 2022/23, including who is most likely to go all the way and win the Golden Boot.
Premier League top scorers have battled hard for the prestigious award but let's face it, Erling Haaland can start clearing space on his mantlepiece.
The Norse titan has been head and shoulders – figuratively, literally – above anyone else in the Premier League this term and has shown no signs of relenting at the business end of the campaign.
He has set the record for most goals in a Premier League season with Andy Cole's grand total of 34 finally defeated.
Elsewhere, Harry Kane has enjoyed a terrific season from a personal perspective and should close out the campaign with close to 30 strikes to his name.
Ivan Toney has been the surprise contender near the top of the tree this season, while Callum Wilson's recent form has propelled him up into the top 10.
Mohamed Salah took a long time to get to the boil, but has discovered some form in recent weeks to rack up a respectable total that could see Liverpool challenge for a decent finish after all.
RadioTimes.com will keep you up to date with the Premier League top scorers in 2022/23.
Premier League top scorers 2022/23
- Erling Haaland (Man City) – 36 goals (8 assists)
- Harry Kane (Tottenham) – 28 goals (3 assists)
- Ivan Toney (Brentford) – 20 goals (4 assists)
- Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) – 19 goals (11 assists)
- Callum Wilson (Newcastle) – 18 goals (5 assists)
- Marcus Rashford (Man Utd) – 17 goals (5 assists)
- Martin Odegaard (Arsenal) – 15 goals (7 assists)
- Gabriel Martinelli (Arsenal) – 15 goals (5 assists)
- Ollie Watkins (Aston Villa) – 14 goals (6 assists)
- Aleksandar Mitrovic) – 14 goals (1 assist)
Last updated: Friday 26th May
Who will win the Premier League Golden Boot 2022/23?
The Golden Boot is not signed, sealed and delivered to Erling Haaland just yet, but it's sat in the post office inside a prepaid parcel.
Haaland is miles ahead of the competition despite a terrific campaign from Harry Kane who, in most other years, would have walked away with the crown.
Mohamed Salah has enjoyed a resurgent final third of the season but ultimately his recent heroics weren't enough to challenge the upper echelons.
Premier League top scorers in history
- Alan Shearer – 260 goals (441 games)
- Harry Kane – 211 goals (319 games)
- Wayne Rooney – 208 goals (491 games)
Check out our guide to the players with the most goals scored in a Premier League season for the current records, as well as the all-time top goalscorers in Premier League history.
If you’re looking for something else to watch, check out our TV Guide or Streaming Guide, or visit our Sport hub for all the latest news.
Try Radio Times magazine today and get 12 issues for only £1 with delivery to your home – subscribe now. For more from the biggest stars in TV, listen to The Radio Times Podcast.