Love Island is launching a brand new official podcast called The Morning After.
Kem Cetinay and TV presenter Arielle Free will be hosting the show, which will drop a whopping six episodes a week and will feature "exclusive guests, superfans and interviews with the latest dumped islanders".
We already can't wait.
- Watch the first teaser for Love Island 2018
- Love Island set to be the longest EVER series
- Sign up for the free RadioTimes.com newsletter
The first episode of the podcast will be available to download on Tuesday 5th June - the morning after the debut episode airs on Monday 4th June.
You'll be able to download The Morning After from app stores and also the official Love Island app.
- When does Love Island 2018 start?
- Who is going to be in the new series of Love Island?
- Which Love Island couples are still together?
Want more Love Island content? Click here
Plenty of names (including some familiar faces) have already been rumoured for Love Island this year, but producers have also teased "genuinely surprising" islanders.
Love Island begins Monday 4th June at 9pm on ITV2