A brand new issue brimming with features, news and tennis secrets…
– Fifty years since she visited Moscow as a model, Joanna Lumley returns on a trans-Siberian escapade
– Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen explains the difficulties of expanding fashion business in China – and opens up about his flamboyant style
– We take a closer look at new drama The Outcast and its tale of forbidden love
– Michael Mosley gives his top tips on six ways to boost your health
– Dragons’ Den: Deborah Meaden and Peter Jones assess the brand new tycoons looking to invest
– Toby Stephens on his mother Maggie Smith, and how to play a pirate
– Wimbledon Secrets revealed – we explore the locker rooms…
– Seth MacFarlane: we take a glance at the man who couples frat-boy humour with his third Proms appearance this year
– Alison Graham takes a look over her past 20 years here at RT
– Annie Nightingale is 75 and with half a century in the music broadcasting business, she’s still going strong
– Following Mr Holmes: the Ian McKellen film’s location manager takes us on a tour behind the scenes
– Radio 3’s Suzy Klein lets rip at the BBC Proms traditionalists
– Fi Glover on what she’s been watching – and why she has eight radios at home.
…and much much more!