The day has finally arrived for us Witcher 3 fans. We can now download the Witcher 3 next-gen update that will polish the world we know and love, along with its inhabitants, to give the whole experience of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt that next-gen sheen.
Some of us play it every year, so we won't need any reminding in regards to trophies, but for others, it might be a little hazy in our memories. The game was released in 2015, after all, long before we knew about the Witcher 3 next-gen update.
If you want a bit of help, keep reading. We're going to share every single trophy in the game, along with their platinum, gold, silver, or bronze status.
Full list of Witcher 3 trophies and achievements
We'll list the trophies below. Bear in mind, though, that some of the descriptions may contain spoilers!
- The Limits of the Possible (platinum) - collect all trophies.
- A Friend in Need (bronze) - Find and free Dandelion.
- All In (bronze) - Play three hero cards in one round of gwent and win the match.
- Armed and Dangerous (silver) - Find and equip all the elements of one set of witcher gear.
- Ashes to Ashes (bronze) - Complete the contract on Therazane.
- Assassin of Kings (bronze) - Take part in the assassination of King Radovid.
- Bombardier (bronze) - collect the formulae for six different bomb types.
- Bookworm (bronze) - Read 30 books, journals or other documents.
- Brawl Master (bronze) - Complete all fistfighting quests in Velen, Skellige and Novigrad.
- Brawler (silver) - Defeat Olaf, the Skellige champion of unarmed combat.
- Butcher of Blaviken - (silver) - Kill at least five opponents in under 10 seconds.
- Can't Touch This! (bronze) - Kill five foes in a fight without taking damage (except for Toxicity) and without using the Quen Sign.
- Card Collector (bronze) - Acquire all gwent cards available in the base version of the game.
- Dendrologist (bronze) - Acquire all the Abilities in one tree.
- Environmentally Unfriendly (bronze) - Kill 50 opponents using the environment (eg swamp gas, insects or objects).
- Even Odds (silver) - Kill two monsters you have a contract on without using Signs, potions, mutagens, oils or bombs.
- Family Counselor (bronze) - Find the baron's wife and daughter.
- Fast and Furious (bronze) - Win all the horse races in the game.
- Fearless Vampire Slayer (bronze) - Complete the contract on Sarasti.
- Fiend or Foe? (bronze) - Complete the contract on Morvudd.
- Fire in the Hole (bronze) - Destroy 10 monster nests using bombs.
- Fist of the South Star (bronze) - Defeat an opponent in a fistfight without taking any damage.
- Friends With Benefits (bronze) - Complete the subplot involving Keira Metz.
- Full Crew (bronze) - Bring all possible allies to Kaer Morhen for the battle against the Hunt.
- Geralt and Friends (bronze) - Win a round of gwent using only neutral cards.
- Geralt: The Professional (bronze) - Complete all witcher contracts.
- Globetrotter (bronze) - Discover 100 fast travel points.
- Gwent Master (bronze) - Defeat Tybalt and win the gwent tournament held at the Passiflora.
- Humpty Dumpty (bronze) - Kill 10 opponents by knocking them off somewhere high with the Aard Sign.
- Kaer Morhen Trained (bronze) - Perform 10 effective counterattacks in a row without getting hit or parrying.
- Kingmaker (bronze) - Complete the subplot about choosing Skellige's ruler.
- Let's Cook! (bronze) - Learn 12 potion formulae.
- Lilac and Gooseberries (bronze) - Find Yennefer of Vengerberg
- Master Marksman (bronze) - Kill 50 human and nonhuman opponents by striking them in the head with a crossbow bolt.
- Munchkin (gold) - Reach character development level 35.
- Mutant (bronze) - Fill all mutagen slots.
- Necromancer (bronze) - Help Yennefer extract information from Skjall's body.
- Overkill (silver) - Make an opponent suffer from bleeding, poisoning and burning simultaneously. Do this 10 times.
- Passed the Trial (bronze) - Finish the game on any difficulty.
- Pest Control (silver) - Destroy all monster nests in the Velen / Novigrad region, or in Skellige.
- Power Overwhelming (bronze) - Have all possible Place of Power bonuses active at the same time.
- Ran the Gauntlet (silver) - Finish the game on the "Blood and Broken Bones!" or "Death March!" difficulty levels.
- Shrieker (bronze) - Complete the contract on the shrieker.
- Something More (bronze) - Find Ciri.
- That Is the Evilest Thing… (bronze) - Ignite the gas produced by a Dragon's Dream bomb using a burning opponent. Do this 10 times.
- The Doppler Effect (bronze) - Resolve the doppler problem in Novigrad.
- The Enemy of My Enemy (bronze) - Use the Axii Sign to force one opponent to kill another. Do this 20 times.
- The King is Dead (silver) - Defeat Eredin.
- Triple Threat (bronze) - Kill three opponents in one fight using three different methods (swords, bombs, crossbow, Signs, etc.).
- Walked the Path (gold) - Finish the game on the "Death March!" difficulty level.
- What Was That? (bronze) - Attack, counter, cast a Sign and throw a bomb (in any order) in under four seconds.
- Woodland Spirit (bronze) - Complete the contract on the Woodland Spirit.
- Xenonaut (bronze) - Visit Tir ná Lia and convince Ge'els to betray Eredin.
The Witcher 3 Hearts of Stone: More trophies and achievements
Hearts of Stone, the first major DLC for The Witcher 3, added the following extra trophies/achievements:
- Can Quit Anytime I Want (bronze) - Be under the influence of seven potions or decoctions at the same time.
- Curator of Nightmares (bronze) - Recreate all of Iris's nightmares in the Painted World.
- I Wore Ofieri Before It Was Cool (bronze) - Collect all available Ofieri armor and horse gear, and at least one Ofieri sword.
- I'm Not Kissing That (bronze) - Kill the prince cursed into a toad.
- Killed It (bronze) - Win a round of gwent with a total strength of at least 187.
- Let the Good Times Roll! (bronze) - Participate in all the activities at the wedding.
- Moo-rderer (bronze) - Kill 20 cows.
- Pacta Sunt Servanda (bronze) - Finish the "Hearts of Stone" expansion.
- Rad Steez, Bro! (bronze) - Slide downhill uninterrupted for at least 10 seconds.
- Return to Sender (bronze) - Kill three opponents with their own arrows.
- Shopaholic (bronze) - Buy all the items put on the block at the Borsodis' Auction House.
- When It's Many Against One… (bronze) - Provoke all Iris von Everec's Nightmares into fighting you at the same time and defeat them.
- Wild Rose Dethorned (bronze) - Defeat all the fallen knights and loot their campsites.
The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine: Even more trophies and achievements
And finally, the Blood and Wine expansion added these achievements/trophies to your to-do list:
- A Knight to Remember (bronze) - Obtain a flawless victory in all the competitions during the knights' tourney.
- David and Golyat (bronze) - Kill Golyat with a crossbow bolt to his eye.
- Dressed to Kill (bronze) - Unlock the bonus for equipping all the witcher gear elements from one School.
- Embodiment of the Five Virtues (bronze) - Be given Aerondight by the Lady of the Lake.
- Hasta la Vista™ (bronze) - Kill a frozen opponent with a crossbow bolt.
- I Have a Gwent Problem (bronze) - Collect all the cards in the Skellige deck.
- Kling of the Clink (bronze) - Serve time in Toussaint.
- Last Action Hero (bronze) - Be decorated with the Order of Vitis Vinifera.
- Playing House (bronze) - Use all available options for developing Corvo Bianco.
- The Grapes of Wrath Stomped (bronze) - Help unite the warring vineyards and have a wine named in your honor.
- The Witcher's Gone South (bronze) - Travel to the Duchy of Toussaint.
- Turned Every Stone (bronze) - Find all grandmaster diagrams for each witcher school.
- Weapon "W" (bronze) - Develop a mutation.