Well that didn’t take long. Just days after Jodie Whittaker’s new Doctor Who costume was revealed, talented fans have set to work and come up with a plethora of fantastic pieces of art that really bring the Thirteenth Doctor to life.
- Fans are loving Jodie Whittaker’s new Doctor Who costume
- Did you notice all the changes to Jodie Whittaker’s Tardis?
While Jodie looks fantastic in her first shot in character, these illustrations give an even stronger sense of what she might be like in action, and what people are hoping for from her…
Who is she. pic.twitter.com/sUqeyqrxhS
— Stephen Byrne (@StephenByrne86) November 9, 2017
This is pretty good too.
— ???? Moกัด ||| (@Mogamoka2) November 9, 2017
And this one…
— Miguel Delicado (@migueldelicado) November 9, 2017
Some brought their own sparkle to the party.
— Sophie Cowdrey (@sophiecowdrey) November 9, 2017
- Doctor Who costume designer explains how to dress a Time Lord
- Bradley Walsh didn’t even have to audition for his Doctor Who role
- New Doctor Who Christmas special cast photos for Children in Need
— Francesco Francavilla (@f_francavilla) November 9, 2017
The fanart kept coming.
— Toby Allen (@ZestyDoesThings) November 9, 2017
— violet⁷ (@UltraViio) November 9, 2017