The Kardashians season 4 release schedule: When are the episodes on Disney Plus?
The season finale is next week!
What a fourth season it's been on The Kardashians!
There have been trips all over the world, family arguments, Met Gala fashion looks fans will remember years from now and, of course, Khloé and Scott Disick up to their usual lunches and catch-ups.
The fourth season has provided fans with an insight into the day-to-day lives of the famous family and everything they get up to beyond what they show on their social media.
With the season finale of The Kardashians season 4 on Disney Plus right around the corner, and the release date confirmed for episode 10, when can viewers expect to get their dose of the Kardashian clan each week?
To keep up to date with the latest on The Kardashians release schedule, read on.
When is The Kardashians season 4 episode 10 out on Disney Plus?
Episode 9, titled Buckle Up and Let's Go, will land on Disney Plus on 30th November.
The official synopsis for the episode reads: "In the season finale, Kourtney takes Kris and Khloé on tour to San Diego. Kim struggles with the pressures of acting in a TV show, and the family gathers to celebrate Kourtney and Travis at their gender reveal."
Disney Plus will release new episodes of The Kardashians every Thursday, with the show set to run for 10 weeks, as it has done in previous seasons.
Below is a list of all the release dates for The Kardashians season 4 so far:
- Episode 1 - You're a Witch and I Hate You - Thursday 28th September (out now)
- Episode 2 - When Is Being Me Gonna Be Okay? - Thursday 5th October (out now)
- Episode 3 - A Step in the Right Direction - Thursday 12th October (out now)
- Episode 4 - London Here We Come - Thursday 19th October (out now)
- Episode 5 - It Takes a Village - Thursday 26th October (out now)
- Episode 6 - You're Spiralling - Thursday 2nd November (out now)
- Episode 7 - A Short-Term Flight - Thursday 9th November (out now)
- Episode 8 - Not Forgotten, Not Forgiven - Thursday 16th November (out now)
- Episode 9 - You Have Ruined Our Family - Thursday 23rd November (out now)
- Episode 10 - Buckle Up and Let's Go - Thursday 30th November
How many episodes of The Kardashians season 4 are there?
There will 10 episodes of The Kardashians season 4, following suit from the past three seasons of the show.
Back in May 2023, Kim and Khloé Kardashian confirmed the show would be returning for 20 episodes after season 3, suggesting there could be a fifth season on the horizon.
The Kardashians season 4 trailer
You can watch the trailer for season 4 of The Kardashians below.
You can watch The Kardashians on Disney Plus – sign up to Disney Plus for £7.99 a month or £79.90 a year. Check out more of our Entertainment coverage or visit our TV Guide and Streaming Guide to find out what's on.