The 10 part series, which is set to air on Apple TV+, revolves around the South Dublin-based Garvey sisters who would literally kill for one another.
Intrigued? Of course you are!
Read on for everything you need to know about Bad Sisters.
Bad Sisters release date: When will it air?
The first two episodes of Bad Sisters arrive on Apple TV+ on Friday 19th August. The remaining eight episodes will stream weekly, with the finale landing on 14th October.
Bad Sisters cast: Who's in it?
The series was created by Sharon Horgan who also stars as Eva Garvey, the matriarch of the family.
The rest of the Garvey sisters are played by:
- Anne-Marie Duff (Grace)
- Sarah Greene (Bibi)
- Eva Birthistle (Ursula)
- Eve Hewson (Becka)
The rest of the cast includes:
- Claes Bang as Grace's husband, John Paul 'The Prick' Williams
- Brian Gleeson and Daryl McCormack as brothers Thomas and Matthew Claffin, who work for a local insurance company
- Saise Quinn as Grace and John Paul's teenage daughter Blánaid
- Assaad Bouab as Gabriel, a colleague of Eva's
- Michael Smiley as Grace and John Paul's neighbour Roger
- Jonjo O'Neill as Ursula's husband Donal
- Yasmine Akram as Bibi's wife Nora
- Seána Kerslake as Tom's wife Theresa
Bad Sisters plot: What's it about?
Fed up with John Paul's treatment of their sister Grace, the remaining Garvey siblings drum up a plan to murder their odious brother-in-law – and seemingly succeed.
But when the company who is managing his life insurance policy suspects foul play, the sisters must scramble to ensure their secret remains firmly buried.
Bad Sisters trailer: When can I watch it?
You can watch the official trailer right now.