The poll is now closed - look out for the results ahead of The Angels Take Manhattan on Saturday night at 7:20pm on BBC1
So, it's almost time - time to bid a final farewell to Amy and Rory as The Angels Take Manhattan. "Not everybody is going to get out alive,” Steven Moffat has already warned us, and although we don't know the fate of the Ponds, we do know this is the end of their adventures with the Doctor.
But what a ride it’s been – thrilling, frightening, heartwarming, hilarious, and packed with so many amazing Amy, Rory and Mr and Mrs Pond moments that choosing a favourite would be an almost impossible task. Nevertheless, that's we're asking you to do. We've narrowed it down to just 24, which was tough enough (yes, it’s a random number but we had to stop somewhere). Read through the list then scroll down to the poll and cast your vote. We’ll reveal the top choices on Saturday night.
And before you do, here’s what Matt Smith told us when we asked him to share his personal favourite Amy-only moments...
1. "Fish fingers and custard"
2. "Amy entering the Tardis for the first time"
3. "Amy in Amy's Choice - because Karen was so brill"
4. "And every other ep - I love Amy Pond and always will"
Choose your favourite Pond moment from the list then vote in the poll below
1. Amy introduces Rory to the Doctor
“This is Rory. He’s a… friend.”
“Kind of… boyfriend.”
2. Amy floats outside the Tardis
"Ok. Your box is a spaceship."
3. Rory leaves a message on Amy’s answer machine during his stag do
“The reason for this call is that I haven’t told you for seven hours that I love you, which is a scandal.”
4. Rory is shot saving the Doctor. The crack in time then erases him from history - and Amy's memory...
Amy: "Tell me it's going to be okay. Make it okay."
The Doctor: "It's going to be hard but you can [remember him]. Tell me about Rory, huh? Fantastic Rory. Funny Rory. Gorgeous Rory..."
5. Rory cuts off his pony tail - and then dies. Again
Amy: “I was starting to like it…”
6. Amy hugs Rory on board a frozen Tardis
“Was it something I said? Could you tell me what it was so I can use it in emergencies?”
7. Rory and Amy visit their future in a dream
Amy: “We’re still together in ten years…
Rory: “Don’t need to sound so surprised…”
8. Centurion Rory punches the Doctor
Doctor: “Your girlfriend isn’t more important than the whole Universe.”
Rory: “She is to me!” Punches the Doctor.
The Doctor: “Welcome back Rory Williams!”
9. Centurion Rory and Amy meet at the museum after 2000 years and share a passionate - long - kiss
Rory: “2000 years I waited for you.”
Amy (kissing him): “Shut up.”
The Doctor: “And… breathe…”
10. Amy and Rory get married
The Doctor: “From now on I shall be leaving the kissing duties to the brand new Mr Pond.”
Rory: “No, I’m not Mr Pond, that’s not how it works.
The Doctor: “Yeah, it is.”
Rory: “Yeah, it is.”
11. Amy discovers Rory is not gay but in love with her
Amy: "I mean I've known you for what, ten years? I've seen you practically every day. Name one girl you've paid the slightest bit of attention to... Oh my god. Rory."
Mels: "And the penny drops."
12. Rory inside the Amy Teselecta
Rory: "Okay. Okay. I'm trapped inside a giant robot replica of my wife. I'm really trying not to see this as a metaphor.
13. Amy slaps Rory for thinking about the prospect of double Amys
The Doctor: “We could end up with two Amy Ponds forever and then what would you do?”
Rory considers that for slightly too long.
Amy slaps him.
14. Rory talks to a lonely, frightened Amy via a communicator
The Doctor: “She can’t hear you.”
Rory: “She can always hear me Doctor, and she always knows that I am coming for her. Always.”
15. “Where. Is. My. Wife.”
Rory: “I have a message. And a question. A message from the Doctor and a question from me: Where. Is. My. Wife.”
16. “A crying Roman with a baby.”
Amy: “Rory, they took our baby away.”
Rory enters with the baby: “Now, Mrs Williams, that is never, ever gonna happen. She’s beautiful.”
He starts to well up. “Oh god I was gonna be cool, I wanted to be cool.”
Amy: “A crying Roman with a baby - definitely cool.”
17. Amy discovers River is her daughter
River: "It's your daughter's name in the language of the Forest."
Amy: "I know my daughter's name."
River: "Except they don't have a word for pond. Because the only water in the forest is the river. The Doctor will find your daughter. And he will care for her, whatever it takes. And I know that. It's me. I'm Melody. I'm your daughter."
18. Amy kisses the Doctor
The Doctor: "Amy, listen to me. I am 907 years old. Do you understand what that means?"
Amy: "It's been a while?"
19. Fish fingers and custard
The Doctor: "You're not afraid of anything. Box falls out of the sky, man falls out of the box, man eats fish custard. And look at you, just sitting there."
20. Amy ages while waiting for the Doctor - and sacrifices herself to free her younger self
Future Amy: "Show me Earth. Show me home. Did I ever tell you about this boy I met there, who pretended to be in a band..."
21. Who does Amy love - The Doctor or Rory?
Amy: “I love you. I know you think it's him, I know you think it ought to be him - but it's not. It's you. And when I see you again I'm going to tell you properly.”
22. Amy and Rory argue over who loves who more
Rory: "Two thousand years, waiting for you outside a box. Say this isn't true. And since you know it's true, give me your arm. Amy! She slaps him.
Amy: "Don't you dare talk to me about waiting outside a box because that is nothing, Rory, nothing! Compared to giving you up."
23. Amy and Rory have a cup of tea in the garden
Rory: "We have two lives. Real life and Doctor life. Doesn't feel like real life gets much of a look-in."
Amy: "What do we do?"
The sound of the Tardis.
Amy: "Not today though."
Rory: "Nah, not today."
24. "Why do you keep coming back for us?"
The Doctor: "One day — soon maybe — you'll stop. I've known for awhile."
Amy: "Then why do you keep coming back for us?"
The Doctor: "Because you were the first. The first face this face saw. And you were seared onto my hearts, Amelia Pond. You always will be. I'm running to you, and Rory, before you fade from me."